WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The demise of the Republic

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!

Sidenote: Have you seen the commercial where the pro Golfer said he started aching and got diagnosed with Sariatic Arthritis?

I was an athlete my entire life, even when I got fat and older I could still do most of what I always did.
Football scholarships, baseball all star, HS wrestling, all of it.
I even was a bowling shark who made a living in local scratch and no tap tournaments...I have 3 perfect games to my name.

Until a year ago I could run all day, work on my boats, wash and wax everything I own, fix our riding mowers, lay sprinkler systems, paint the house, you name it.

I'm 53. 8 months ago I was diagnosed with the same thing the Golfer has, and now take the same medicine he take...it is the only reason I can move at all.
Your body WILL betray you, make no mistake.

Oh yeah, I used to ski a little bit too!

backflip2.jpg

I have Crohn's disease... My body has betrayed the fuck out of me. Gross story but for my 21st birthday I got to lay in the hospital for two weeks w six feet of gauze packed up my ass because u can't stitch the asshole [emoji31] that was the only time I've ever prayed to close my eyes and not wake back up. I think I lost something like 40lbs in less than a month

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wow this thread has really blown up while I was out having fun most of the day:)

I have a question on the above I quoted.
Does this pertain strictly to your trades..construction.Or just in general?

Right?

I was in Reno for a couple days, shit went wild here.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
How many posts have I made now? [emoji4]

lard ass

Banned
Reaction score
U can just go to the south west carpenters website and see everything we do. We do free form lath rocks, all the shit at amusement parks. we do efis, we do solar the trade is growing
But you can't turn that shit hole called Mexico into a home.