PUPS of RDP

nameisbond

Reaction score
Murphy found a big stick in the backyard. Should keep him occupied for awhile:

IMG_0733[1].JPG

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
made me tear up............🥲🥲🥲
I was telling my wife on a hike this weekend while watching my pups slow down that if I had 3 wishes, one of them would be to reset the clock on our dogs and have them live as long as us. At 9 and almost 12 they can still get some miles in, but it’s not like it used to be. No packs and only 5-10 miles/day.
IMG_1869 Large.jpeg

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
When growing up I always wanted a dog, my family were not pet people. My mother used to say when you buy your first house, I'll buy you any dog you want.
Well forty some odd years ago we got Harley, best dog I ever had (pre kids). We've had serveral pets along the way while raising a beutiful family.
I'm very excited with the new guy, I feel with the kids all grown up and on their own, the timing is perfect.
We've only had him a week and he is a little shit....love the guy to death... I always said "the more time you spend, the better"

can't think of a better time to have a bad ass on your side

Done-it-again

Reaction score
When growing up I always wanted a dog, my family were not pet people. My mother used to say when you buy your first house, I'll buy you any dog you want.
Well forty some odd years ago we got Harley, best dog I ever had (pre kids). We've had serveral pets along the way while raising a beutiful family.
I'm very excited with the new guy, I feel with the kids all grown up and on their own, the timing is perfect.
We've only had him a week and he is a little shit....love the guy to death... I always said "the more time you spend, the better"

can't think of a better time to have a bad ass on your side
True statement...

it was boys day at work today and the girl stayed home....but he likes the shop office as it has tile...lol

IMG_8725.jpg