WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

RodnJen

Reaction score
Ho Lee shit, really? A puppet would infer she doesn't think. Sort of like how democats treat ALL minorities when it comes to politics. Nothing g but a vote, and then just chattle once the election is over. Solid response by an non curious, self loathing, morally bankrupt leftist.

Shes an immigrant, who has seen shit you won't. A women, who has seen how equal women are treated here V Asia. But she sees through leftist bullshit.

And you call her a puppet.

The tolerant left is not.
The scientific left is not.
The liberal left is not.

Keep digging...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Chinese Republican Puppet, although she’s Korean. She and hubby are tight with Mitch and Elaine. Keep riding that Trump train to every red stop along the way.

Since you brought it up, how will she lower taxes? Does she have a Red New Deal?

MSum661

Reaction score
Smoke in the air...

f.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The people claiming fraud of this nature thus far have failed to offer any actual fucking EVIDENCE for it. Which is why several of Trumps lawsuits in lower courts have already been tossed as hearsay when his lawyers go in and say “Hry, we heard this...”. Bullshit, you put the actual witness to the fraud on the stand and the court and opposing counsel get a chance at them. You don’t just get to make any wild ass claim you like without evidence and witnesses under oath. More and more Republicans are telling Trump that if he has evidence it is time to put up or shut up, but so far he still hasn’t offered shit and if he does not, SCOTUS won’t ever even hear his case and if it somehow does reach them Trump will have to prove his case with a preponderance if the evidence and not dimple some wild ass allegations Rudy Giuliani makes from a parking lot between a landscaping company and an adult book store. This is precisely what has pissed me off over the last four years. QAnon makes some wild claim about liberal pedophile rings and y’all accept it 100% without evidence, even having an armed gunman show up at a pizza joint to rescue the children. On the other hand, Mueller and others produce thousands of pages of sworn depositJobs and prove in a court of law criminal behavior by a dozen guys in Trumps orbit, tell you that Trump is a codefendant and would have been charged in at least the Stormy Daniels case if he were not the sitting President and y’all completely dismiss actual evidence as Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump has the opportunity to dispel certain concerns by for examplE his tax returns like every other modern a President and again y’all are completely happy to accept his word in the face of actual evidence. Well Trump is about to lose the shield of the Presidency and all of his claims and the claims against him will be decided based on evidence. And when the Supreme Court consisting of a 6:4 Republican appointed majority tells you his fucking lies have no merit I truly hope you will realize that he and his propaganda outlets have LIED to you at every fucking turn and stop believing the man and his apologists who have lead you do far down this disastrous path. When Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett, Thomas, and Alito (I’m even excluding Bush appointee Roberts preemptively and just for Regor) fail as a SCOTUS majority to find any truth to Trumps allegations and Bill Barr leaves DOJ without bring a single fucking criminal case against Hillary, or Biden or Peter Strok it anyone else- will y’all finally realize that the entire MO of this administration is to make wild asss acccusation for which they don’t actually have a fucking shred of evidence?
WARNING! WARNING! CHOMOTARD FREAKOUT IMMINENT! CHOMOTARD FREAKOUT IMMINENT! WARNING! WARNING!
yGBFuRl.gif
tc.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.) JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.) JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.) JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.) JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.) JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.) JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.” (Vetting lasts up to two years.) JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.) JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.) JAN. 29 “The Cuban-Americans, I got 84 percent of that vote.” (There is no support for this.) JAN. 30 “Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage.” (At least 746 people were detained and processed, and the Delta outage happened two days later.) FEB. 3 “Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” (There is no evidence of paid protesters.) FEB. 4 “After being forced to apologize for its bad and inaccurate coverage of me after winning the election, the FAKE NEWS @nytimes is still lost!” (It never apologized.) FEB. 5 “We had 109 people out of hundreds of thousands of travelers and all we did was vet those people very, very carefully.” (About 60,000 people were affected.) FEB. 6 “I have already saved more than $700 million when I got involved in the negotiation on the F-35.” (Much of the price drop was projected before Trump took office.) FEB. 6 “It's gotten to a point where it is not even being reported. And in many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesn't want to report it.” (Terrorism has been reported on, often in detail.) FEB. 6 “The failing @nytimes was forced to apologize to its subscribers for the poor reporting it did on my election win. Now they are worse!” (It didn't apologize.) FEB. 6 “And the previous administration allowed it to happen because we shouldn't have been in Iraq, but we shouldn't have gotten out the way we got out. It created a vacuum, ISIS was formed.” (The group’s origins date to 2004.) FEB. 7 “And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.” (It was higher in the 1980s and '90s.) FEB. 7 “I saved more than $600 million. I got involved in negotiation on a fighter jet, the F-35.” (The Defense Department projected this price drop before Trump took office.) FEB. 9 “Chris Cuomo, in his interview with Sen. Blumenthal, never asked him about his long-term lie about his brave ‘service’ in Vietnam. FAKE NEWS!” (It was part of Cuomo's first question.) FEB. 9 “Sen. Richard Blumenthal now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?” (The Gorsuch comments were later corroborated.) FEB. 10 “I don’t know about it. I haven’t seen it. What report is that?” (Trump knew about Flynn's actions for weeks.) FEB. 12 “Just leaving Florida. Big crowds of enthusiastic supporters lining the road that the FAKE NEWS media refuses to mention. Very dishonest!” (The media did cover it.) FEB. 16 “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” (George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all won bigger margins in the Electoral College.) FEB. 16 “That’s the other thing that was wrong with the travel ban. You had Delta with a massive problem with their computer system at the airports.” (Delta's problems happened two days later.) FEB. 16 “Walmart announced it will create 10,000 jobs in the United States just this year because of our various plans and initiatives.” (The jobs are a result of its investment plans announced in Oct. 2016.) FEB. 16 “When WikiLeaks, which I had nothing to do with, comes out and happens to give, they’re not giving classified information.” (Not always. They have released classified information in the past.) FEB. 16 “We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban. But we had a bad court. Got a bad decision.” (The rollout was chaotic.) FEB. 16 “They’re giving stuff — what was said at an office about Hillary cheating on the debates. Which, by the way, nobody mentions. Nobody mentions that Hillary received the questions to the debates.” (It was widely covered.) FEB. 18 “And there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing.” (Refugees receive multiple background checks, taking up to two years.) FEB. 18 “You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?” (Trump implied there was a terror attack in Sweden, but there was no such attack.) people.” (There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud.)

That is the first month. Do you want me to continue?
Gotta hand to your Media Matters boss, he does have great database of garbage.
GIGO.
David-Brock-and-his-former-boyfriend-James-“Pizzagate”-Alefantis.jpg

MSum661

Reaction score
This shows how it's done. So many ways to rig it, crazy.

Thats a long vid brother! But Thanks. I've watched a couple of long vids on how they can recapture the activity on X and Y axis algo's to detect change in ballot behavior from what would normally be a normal trend line of voter support for a candidate, etc. etc.

But I was simply asking that there has to be a manual feature built into the mix of the software settings as well.
Then I see this.....kinda what I was getting at,

g.jpg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Chinese Republican Puppet, although she’s Korean. She and hubby are tight with Mitch and Elaine. Keep riding that Trump train to every red stop along the way.

Since you brought it up, how will she lower taxes? Does she have a Red New Deal?
Wow. You just went full blown racist, comrade. Good for you. By your explanation, Diane Feinstein, who harbored a known communist Chinese spy as her driver for 5 years, should be hung. Is that what you are saying, or are you just basing your comments on Michelle Steel’s race?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Let me see if I’m following along accurately.

Let’s assume you’re absolutely correct on your statement.

You can tie this Chinese connection together but are unable to connect Biden to China or Ukraine?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Wow. You just went full blown racist, comrade. Good for you. By your explanation, Diane Feinstein, who harbored a known communist Chinese spy as her driver for 5 years, should be hung. Is that what you are saying, or are you just basing your comments on Michelle Steel’s race?

Not at all, actions.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You guys are literally out of control..

It is sad to for me to see so many people so brain washed into their identity politics that neither side will concede or even listen to anything the other side says..

I don’t care what side of the isle you are on, I think everyone should be extremely concerned with what happened this election.

If anyone thinks some amount of election fraud didn’t happen then I would say you are being willfully ignorant.

I would think left and right would be all about finding how what happened and how to prevent it in the future..

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It is sad to for me to see so many people so brain washed into their identity politics that neither side will concede or even listen to anything the other side says..

I don’t care what side of the isle you are on, I think everyone should be extremely concerned with what happened this election.

If anyone thinks some amount of election fraud didn’t happen then I would say you are being willfully ignorant.

I would think left and right would be all about finding how what happened and how to prevent it in the future..

What have they said that we're suppose to listen to?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

You can tie this Chinese connection together but are unable to connect Biden to China or Ukraine?
Point, set, match. Please clear the court Rodn, for the next victim.

500bbc

Reaction score

Nope, it's the only way the left wins elections, that's why they oppose voter ID, keeping the voter rolls updated, IE the dead, those ineligible to vote, ballot harvesting, those that have moved and, of course, untraceable, unsolicited, unverifiable mail in ballots. When you realize they hate America it starts to make sense.

RodnJen

Reaction score

Still waiting.

MSum661

Reaction score
In case you missed it.
The Chair of the Federal Election Commission.

You only need to hear the first 1:30 seconds of the 6 minutes....

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I'd like to know why the hell you sign the envelope and not the ballot 🤷‍♂️ makea no sence to me....

MSum661

Reaction score
View attachment 941749

And there it is as will be the case in other precincts.

Bring it on.............😆

If they destroyed the signed and dated envelopes for each ballot before the certification date then biden is toast in PA.
How in the hell are they going to be able prove validity??
Republican observers were banned.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
this would be big news, not to be a wet blanket, but where did this info come from and why is it not frontpage? (ya I know, the media is in the bag for Sniffing Joe, but nothing is out there on this)

Probably IS front page in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY besides the USA!!

squeezer

Reaction score
It’s all making sense now...

332FF41A-CE73-4F1E-9394-D97A3BE05E38.jpeg

Let me state this yet again:

“How fucking stupid can a Trump supporter be?” Is neither a challenge or a rhetorical question.