WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Remember that Erie, Pennsylvania USPS worker who had explosive proof of election fraud?
Republicans made him their star witness. He was going to appear before Congress and everything.
A GoFundMe set up in his name, calling him a patriot and a whistleblower, netted him $130,000. Nice, huh?
Yeah.
Well, today, he admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations. Made up the whole thing. He recanted the entire story. He's a fraud. There's no evidence of any widespread voting irregularities and the supervisor he accused has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
Seems the only USPS crime, might be the one committed by the Postmaster General himself.

Good job fake news sheep!!!!! 😂

Two scoops, two terms, two imbeciles!!!! 😝

@Bobby V

NPC CNN .gif

You dopes come out from under your rock and promptly stick your foot in your fake news pie holes.................

Good Fellas laugh .gif

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Remember that Erie, Pennsylvania USPS worker who had explosive proof of election fraud?
Republicans made him their star witness. He was going to appear before Congress and everything.
A GoFundMe set up in his name, calling him a patriot and a whistleblower, netted him $130,000. Nice, huh?
Yeah.
Well, today, he admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations. Made up the whole thing. He recanted the entire story. He's a fraud. There's no evidence of any widespread voting irregularities and the supervisor he accused has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
Seems the only USPS crime, might be the one committed by the Postmaster General himself.

You got to stop falling for the fake hit pieces Squeeze...

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Yeah.

This guy????? C’mon man! Do you not see what the Left and Media are doing?

3925A959-D303-40FA-8612-3A4799FBB00A.jpeg

MSum661

Reaction score
The latest from our bulldog Sydney.

Nice find.
Booom on her comment that votes were injected in the favor of biden in Michigan and Wisconsin and other States using the same "exact" number of votes dumped in bidens favor used repeatedly.

What a bunch of dumb fuckers!!

MSum661

Reaction score
It’s an algorithm based system and this is the tip of the iceberg.

Right, but the repeated exact vote number dumps had to be a manual feature.
Is it possible the algo's could perform the same repeated dump's on its own???

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Yeah.

Good stuff! If he lied to the postal inspector he’s gonna be subject to termination and felony prosecution under 18 USC 1001. Plus some of the Go Fund Me abuses have recently been charged as fraud. Just because Trump has gotten away with lying for four years doesn’t mean a halfwit postal employee can get away with the same.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff! If he lied to the postal inspector he’s gonna be subject to termination and felony prosecution under 18 USC 1001. Plus some of the Go Fund Me abuses have recently been charged as fraud. Just because Trump has gotten away with lying for four years doesn’t mean a halfwit postal employee can get away with the same.

Beg bren

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So you are a fan of Michelle? Just what do you like about her.
Besides her being a 65 year old Korean immigrant female, she wants to lower taxes.

Rounds is a lawyer, and democrat shill.

Any negatives you hurl at Michelle will render you a misogynistic, anti immigrant ageist bigot.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Besides her being a 65 year old Korean immigrant female, she wants to lower taxes.

Any negatives you hurl at Michelle will render you a misogynistic, anti immigrant ageist bigot.
you forgot racist

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Monkey, ALWAYS look before you post!!!! 😂

That’s a trifecta boys..........Ed, Edd and Eddy

BONER

Reaction score

What has Trump lied about?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
What has Trump lied about?
JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.) JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.) JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.) JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.) JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.) JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.) JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.” (Vetting lasts up to two years.) JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.) JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.) JAN. 29 “The Cuban-Americans, I got 84 percent of that vote.” (There is no support for this.) JAN. 30 “Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage.” (At least 746 people were detained and processed, and the Delta outage happened two days later.) FEB. 3 “Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” (There is no evidence of paid protesters.) FEB. 4 “After being forced to apologize for its bad and inaccurate coverage of me after winning the election, the FAKE NEWS @nytimes is still lost!” (It never apologized.) FEB. 5 “We had 109 people out of hundreds of thousands of travelers and all we did was vet those people very, very carefully.” (About 60,000 people were affected.) FEB. 6 “I have already saved more than $700 million when I got involved in the negotiation on the F-35.” (Much of the price drop was projected before Trump took office.) FEB. 6 “It's gotten to a point where it is not even being reported. And in many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesn't want to report it.” (Terrorism has been reported on, often in detail.) FEB. 6 “The failing @nytimes was forced to apologize to its subscribers for the poor reporting it did on my election win. Now they are worse!” (It didn't apologize.) FEB. 6 “And the previous administration allowed it to happen because we shouldn't have been in Iraq, but we shouldn't have gotten out the way we got out. It created a vacuum, ISIS was formed.” (The group’s origins date to 2004.) FEB. 7 “And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.” (It was higher in the 1980s and '90s.) FEB. 7 “I saved more than $600 million. I got involved in negotiation on a fighter jet, the F-35.” (The Defense Department projected this price drop before Trump took office.) FEB. 9 “Chris Cuomo, in his interview with Sen. Blumenthal, never asked him about his long-term lie about his brave ‘service’ in Vietnam. FAKE NEWS!” (It was part of Cuomo's first question.) FEB. 9 “Sen. Richard Blumenthal now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?” (The Gorsuch comments were later corroborated.) FEB. 10 “I don’t know about it. I haven’t seen it. What report is that?” (Trump knew about Flynn's actions for weeks.) FEB. 12 “Just leaving Florida. Big crowds of enthusiastic supporters lining the road that the FAKE NEWS media refuses to mention. Very dishonest!” (The media did cover it.) FEB. 16 “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” (George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all won bigger margins in the Electoral College.) FEB. 16 “That’s the other thing that was wrong with the travel ban. You had Delta with a massive problem with their computer system at the airports.” (Delta's problems happened two days later.) FEB. 16 “Walmart announced it will create 10,000 jobs in the United States just this year because of our various plans and initiatives.” (The jobs are a result of its investment plans announced in Oct. 2016.) FEB. 16 “When WikiLeaks, which I had nothing to do with, comes out and happens to give, they’re not giving classified information.” (Not always. They have released classified information in the past.) FEB. 16 “We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban. But we had a bad court. Got a bad decision.” (The rollout was chaotic.) FEB. 16 “They’re giving stuff — what was said at an office about Hillary cheating on the debates. Which, by the way, nobody mentions. Nobody mentions that Hillary received the questions to the debates.” (It was widely covered.) FEB. 18 “And there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing.” (Refugees receive multiple background checks, taking up to two years.) FEB. 18 “You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?” (Trump implied there was a terror attack in Sweden, but there was no such attack.) people.” (There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud.)

That is the first month. Do you want me to continue?

RodnJen

Reaction score

But a puppet is ok. Keep pulling that lever, it’s easier for you that way.

BONER

Reaction score
JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.) JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.) JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.) JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.) JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.) JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.) JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.” (Vetting lasts up to two years.) JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.) JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.) JAN. 29 “The Cuban-Americans, I got 84 percent of that vote.” (There is no support for this.) JAN. 30 “Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage.” (At least 746 people were detained and processed, and the Delta outage happened two days later.) FEB. 3 “Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” (There is no evidence of paid protesters.) FEB. 4 “After being forced to apologize for its bad and inaccurate coverage of me after winning the election, the FAKE NEWS @nytimes is still lost!” (It never apologized.) FEB. 5 “We had 109 people out of hundreds of thousands of travelers and all we did was vet those people very, very carefully.” (About 60,000 people were affected.) FEB. 6 “I have already saved more than $700 million when I got involved in the negotiation on the F-35.” (Much of the price drop was projected before Trump took office.) FEB. 6 “It's gotten to a point where it is not even being reported. And in many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesn't want to report it.” (Terrorism has been reported on, often in detail.) FEB. 6 “The failing @nytimes was forced to apologize to its subscribers for the poor reporting it did on my election win. Now they are worse!” (It didn't apologize.) FEB. 6 “And the previous administration allowed it to happen because we shouldn't have been in Iraq, but we shouldn't have gotten out the way we got out. It created a vacuum, ISIS was formed.” (The group’s origins date to 2004.) FEB. 7 “And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.” (It was higher in the 1980s and '90s.) FEB. 7 “I saved more than $600 million. I got involved in negotiation on a fighter jet, the F-35.” (The Defense Department projected this price drop before Trump took office.) FEB. 9 “Chris Cuomo, in his interview with Sen. Blumenthal, never asked him about his long-term lie about his brave ‘service’ in Vietnam. FAKE NEWS!” (It was part of Cuomo's first question.) FEB. 9 “Sen. Richard Blumenthal now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?” (The Gorsuch comments were later corroborated.) FEB. 10 “I don’t know about it. I haven’t seen it. What report is that?” (Trump knew about Flynn's actions for weeks.) FEB. 12 “Just leaving Florida. Big crowds of enthusiastic supporters lining the road that the FAKE NEWS media refuses to mention. Very dishonest!” (The media did cover it.) FEB. 16 “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” (George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all won bigger margins in the Electoral College.) FEB. 16 “That’s the other thing that was wrong with the travel ban. You had Delta with a massive problem with their computer system at the airports.” (Delta's problems happened two days later.) FEB. 16 “Walmart announced it will create 10,000 jobs in the United States just this year because of our various plans and initiatives.” (The jobs are a result of its investment plans announced in Oct. 2016.) FEB. 16 “When WikiLeaks, which I had nothing to do with, comes out and happens to give, they’re not giving classified information.” (Not always. They have released classified information in the past.) FEB. 16 “We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban. But we had a bad court. Got a bad decision.” (The rollout was chaotic.) FEB. 16 “They’re giving stuff — what was said at an office about Hillary cheating on the debates. Which, by the way, nobody mentions. Nobody mentions that Hillary received the questions to the debates.” (It was widely covered.) FEB. 18 “And there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing.” (Refugees receive multiple background checks, taking up to two years.) FEB. 18 “You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?” (Trump implied there was a terror attack in Sweden, but there was no such attack.) people.” (There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud.)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes. Please continue. You should include more "lies" that have "I think" clearly quoted....

Your time down here definitely hasn't made you any smarter, or your posts any more factual. Lol

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

“ I’m nOT Too WORRied by anYTHinG JAmES o’keEFE hAs To sAY.”

>Copies and pastes an op-Ed from....

**checks notes**

....the NYT 😂

Seethe away you chimp
1605102663167.png

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I just hope hard indisputable evidence is put forth via the main stream media that every regular joe can clearly see and understand so the tide turns back in favor of the president again.
MSM is complicit...they will be the last. If you want more evidence of how the algorithm worked...at least in MI, watch this M.I.T. grad go through the numbers. It’s a long vid but this is why the campaign is in MI when the Biden lead is 135,000!!!

cliff notes: in MI you have 2 ways to vote. Straight ticket and regular ballot with individual candidates. When you compare the two you can clearly see that the more Republican the precinct the more often they voted all rep EXCEPT not for Trump. In dem precincts the seperation is 7%..for Trump. In very red precincts it’s as high as 25% against. On the surface the win is not as big, with this analysis they have that system NAILED! When compared to hand counted precincts...the anomaly disappears! This is why they want a hand count and blow the lid off of this shit.

thetub

Reaction score
MSM is complicit...they will be the last. If you want more evidence of how the algorithm worked...at least in MI, watch this M.I.T. grad go through the numbers. It’s a long vid but this is why the campaign is in MI when the Biden lead is 135,000!!!

cliff notes: in MI you have 2 ways to vote. Straight ticket and regular ballot with individual candidates. When you compare the two you can clearly see that the more Republican the precinct the more often they voted all rep EXCEPT not for Trump. In dem precincts the seperation is 7%..for Trump. In very red precincts it’s as high as 25% against. On the surface the win is not as big, with this analysis they have that system NAILED! When compared to hand counted precincts...the anomaly disappears! This is why they want a hand count and blow the lid off of this shit.

i mean think about this is the cheapest and easiest way these demoncraps and anti trumpers got rid of him finally...

you mean to tell me these POS are honest have integrity and would not lie and cheat...

no way they would do such a thing. what have they done the last four years to give you that idea?

they are scum

530RL

Reaction score

This is not “evidence” of fraud but a theory of how fraud may or may not have happened.

Courts require facts and evidence, not theories.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
But a puppet is ok. Keep pulling that lever, it’s easier for you that way.
Ho Lee shit, really? A puppet would infer she doesn't think. Sort of like how democats treat ALL minorities when it comes to politics. Nothing g but a vote, and then just chattle once the election is over. Solid response by an non curious, self loathing, morally bankrupt leftist.

Shes an immigrant, who has seen shit you won't. A women, who has seen how equal women are treated here V Asia. But she sees through leftist bullshit.

And you call her a puppet.

The tolerant left is not.
The scientific left is not.
The liberal left is not.

Keep digging...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This is not “evidence” of fraud but a theory of how fraud may or may not have happened.

Because the hundreds of eye witnesses are not evidence. The USPS workers coming forward are not witnesses, and their testimony is not evidence.

On that alone, your statement is not only false, its purposefully false. Even a third grader knows lies through omission are still lies. And you should know a false construct is easy to identify when a rube uses absolutes.

Crank up the Thunderbird, you day drinker, you.

http://instagr.am/p/CHdOMcZgs_1/

Last edited:

MSum661

Reaction score
Uncalled House races ain't lookin pretty for the Democrates.

#CA21: Valadao (R) still ahead by 4,026 votes
#CA25: Garcia (R) retakes lead by 159 votes
#CA39: Kim (R) lead up to 4,160 votes
#IA02: Miller-Meeks (R) now ahead by 40 votes
#UT04: Owens (R) lead up to 1,780 votes

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The democrat cheaters had no time to fill in down ticket fake ballots....

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

thetub

Reaction score

i wouldnt doubt they cut a deal with the Rinos to give them the house/ senate majority and you give us Trumps head

win win for everyone...

they seem so confident about the Georgia race like its a done deal (fixed) given to the Rinos for Trumps loss

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

Thanks I watched this previously from another post. I hope they can actually prove fraud and not just speculate how it may have occurred.

stevesdcb

Reaction score

Recalling how you stated in another thread how the Dems aren’t that smart. The Dems have proven, through their actions, to be very smart, crafty, & manipulative. This combined with the Dems unwritten mission statement, “win at all costs”, leads me to believe in the theory.

Here is my theory: Dems put out a laughable 78 year old presidential candidate with dementia. After (4 ) yrs of pounding the American people, through the Dem owned & run media, that Trump is Satin himself, they still needed an ace in the hole. The ace, manipulation of the votes, specifically in the swing states.

Maybe you think the Dems are incapable or to honorable to be involved in such cheating, trickery & manipulation. In the words of your newly elected “media“ president CMON MAN!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Recalling how you stated in another thread how the Dems aren’t that smart. The Dems have proven, through their actions, to be very smart, crafty, & manipulative. This combined with the Dems unwritten mission statement, “win at all costs”, leads me to believe in the theory.

Here is my theory: Dems put out a laughable 78 year old presidential candidate with dementia. After (4 ) yrs of pounding the American people, through the Dem owned & run media, that Trump is Satin himself, they still needed an ace in the hole. The ace, manipulation of the votes, specifically in the swing states.

Maybe you think the Dems are incapable or to honorable to be involved in such cheating, trickery & manipulation. In the words of your newly elected “media“ president CMON MAN!

When he talks about the Dem's not being that smart, you do know he's talking about himself and lying, correct?

RINO=Dem

It's been a one party system since Reagan....................called the establishment aka the Deep State.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
When he talks about the Dem's not being that smart, you do know he's talking about himself and lying, correct?

RINO=Dem

It's been a one party system since Reagan....................called the establishment aka the Deep State.
Dems=MOB

MSum661

Reaction score
ATLANTA — Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger says the state will begin audit election results today.
It’s the first time this has ever happened in Georgia.

Georgia just announced a full recount "by Hand". To be completed on Nov. 20th.
Biden leads by a thin margin.
Will be considered an audit, recount, and recanvass all in one.