WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I heard a report that Sidney Powell, attorney, was on with Maria Bartiromo this morning and she said there were 450,000 ballots in key battleground states that only had 1 vote on them - for Biden/Harris.

If true there's NO WAY that's POSSIBLE. Ok, it's not theoretically impossible but in an election those kind of numbers are impossible and are very obvious signs of ballot box stuffing - illegitimate ballots

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just a picture of when the voting stopped.

E4E31B89-9ACC-4E8A-9516-A47201941AF5.jpeg

We kicked their corrupt asses!!! 😝

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason. Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it. Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules. A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution. OK, wanna bet she does?

Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania. Biden 270.

🖕 😂🖕

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I don't think even the giant media machine can get them out of multiple on camera violations of voting law and examples of rampant fraud.

It's still a landslide for President Trump, and the recounts and corrections will show it!
You are all going to be so disappointed. Pure and simple, everyone you’ve trusted for the past four years from Trump to Q to Tucker has lied to you. You’ve accepted the propaganda and now you’re getting bit by reality. And the reality is Biden/Harris 2020 with nothing you or Trump can do about it. Time to get Zen and accept what you cannot change for a few years.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason. Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it. Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules. A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution. OK, wanna bet she does?

Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania. Biden 270.

🖕 😂🖕
I do want that bet but you won’t follow thru and apparently Welch on your bets anyway.

HotRod82

Reaction score
I do want that bet but you won’t follow thru and apparently Welch on your bets anyway.

Serious question G-Mac - What do you think SCOTUS will do with the towns (and possibly entire states) that have more ballots cast than they have registered voters? Hard for me to believe they are going to look the other way.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
You are all going to be so disappointed. Pure and simple, everyone you’ve trusted for the past four years from Trump to Q to Tucker has lied to you. You’ve accepted the propaganda and now you’re getting bit by reality. And the reality is Biden/Harris 2020 with nothing you or Trump can do about it. Time to get Zen and accept what you cannot change for a few years.
Saying get "Zen", and deal with it for a few years?

Hmmm, like the past 4 years of lies and BS being hurled at Trump? They sure as hell didn't find "their center", and calmly accept defeat. Why is the pendulum only supposed to swing one way? Lies are told by both sides, that seems to be politics. The winner tends to be who tells the most believable lies. If there is cheating at the polls though, it means one side needed better lies...

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Serious question G-Mac - What do you think SCOTUS will do with the towns (and possibly entire states) that have more ballots cast than they have registered voters? Hard for me to believe they are going to look the other way.
The people claiming fraud of this nature thus far have failed to offer any actual fucking EVIDENCE for it. Which is why several of Trumps lawsuits in lower courts have already been tossed as hearsay when his lawyers go in and say “Hry, we heard this...”. Bullshit, you put the actual witness to the fraud on the stand and the court and opposing counsel get a chance at them. You don’t just get to make any wild ass claim you like without evidence and witnesses under oath. More and more Republicans are telling Trump that if he has evidence it is time to put up or shut up, but so far he still hasn’t offered shit and if he does not, SCOTUS won’t ever even hear his case and if it somehow does reach them Trump will have to prove his case with a preponderance if the evidence and not dimple some wild ass allegations Rudy Giuliani makes from a parking lot between a landscaping company and an adult book store. This is precisely what has pissed me off over the last four years. QAnon makes some wild claim about liberal pedophile rings and y’all accept it 100% without evidence, even having an armed gunman show up at a pizza joint to rescue the children. On the other hand, Mueller and others produce thousands of pages of sworn depositJobs and prove in a court of law criminal behavior by a dozen guys in Trumps orbit, tell you that Trump is a codefendant and would have been charged in at least the Stormy Daniels case if he were not the sitting President and y’all completely dismiss actual evidence as Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump has the opportunity to dispel certain concerns by for examplE his tax returns like every other modern a President and again y’all are completely happy to accept his word in the face of actual evidence. Well Trump is about to lose the shield of the Presidency and all of his claims and the claims against him will be decided based on evidence. And when the Supreme Court consisting of a 6:4 Republican appointed majority tells you his fucking lies have no merit I truly hope you will realize that he and his propaganda outlets have LIED to you at every fucking turn and stop believing the man and his apologists who have lead you do far down this disastrous path. When Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett, Thomas, and Alito (I’m even excluding Bush appointee Roberts preemptively and just for Regor) fail as a SCOTUS majority to find any truth to Trumps allegations and Bill Barr leaves DOJ without bring a single fucking criminal case against Hillary, or Biden or Peter Strok it anyone else- will y’all finally realize that the entire MO of this administration is to make wild asss acccusation for which they don’t actually have a fucking shred of evidence?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I’ve had members on My Last Thread offer wagers on the outcome of Trumps appeals and I for one am willing to take them. ANYBODY here believe what they’re saying enough to bet $100 on it? If so, here’s the bet. Yes or no, does SCOTUS prevent Biden from being inaugurated as the next President if the United States? If you say yes. send Nganga a check to hold and I’ll do the same. Nganga lost a bet to me over whether Trump would be impeached and he paid up because he’s a decent and honorable guy. Let’s do this. Just don’t ask for a line of credit like those welchers wallnutz and Regor.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
“It was so important early on to say to the president, ‘If your basis for not conceding is that there was voter fraud, then show us. Because if you can’t show us, we can’t do this. We can’t back you blindly without evidence.”

Chris Christie

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’ve had members on My Last Thread offer wagers on the outcome of Trumps appeals and I for one am willing to take them. ANYBODY here believe what they’re saying enough to bet $100 on it? If so, here’s the bet. Yes or no, does SCOTUS prevent Biden from being inaugurated as the next President if the United States? If you say yes. send Nganga a check to hold and I’ll do the same. Nganga lost a bet to me over whether Trump would be impeached and he paid up because he’s a decent and honorable guy. Let’s do this. Just don’t ask for a line of credit like those welchers wallnutz and Regor.

You still can’t produce Shameless’s evidence monkey? 😂

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Never thought about it, but the guy hasn't been able to play near as much as I'm sure he'd like to. Wonder if his game is slipping?

Ha Ha It seems that he plays quite often. FORE!!!!!!! 🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
There is a lot of voter fraud, and schemes coming to light, I don't know what the outcome will be, but remember it was well into December in 2000 when Bush was declared winner after all of the newspapers and media ran "President Gore" headlines for weeks.

The media doesn't decide the outcome.

KevinR

Reaction score
There is a lot of voter fraud, and schemes coming to light, I don't know what the outcome will be, but remember it was well into December in 2000 when Bush was declared winner after all of the newspapers and media ran "President Gore" headlines for weeks.

The media doesn't decide the outcome.

Bingo.
But you cannot hardly blame MSM for believing they do decide the outcome. In their little worlds their opinions, and not facts, are the truth and the only truth.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You still can’t produce Shameless’s evidence monkey? 😂
Here you go, WELCHER! Post #31 in a thread called “Dude Just Stop”. You’re almost as bad as your hero- reneging in your debts must be a hallmark of the Trumpkin.

Here are screen shots in case it truly is just your memory and not a case of you completely lacking integrity. Now either pay your lost bet or be a welcher forever in front of all RDP, monkey.
A54E21A2-76BC-4A83-BC30-583CDABF863C.png
CF7B5109-03D0-49FF-8A78-CE1C67DEBC5F.png
19AFF24C-5479-40F0-8569-FA44CE14A044.png
A466594A-1632-468E-AE15-A9B5810D642B.png
1787F3F2-A2C5-469B-A474-CF6444BC5FB1.png

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Stainer asked me to add that unlike Trumpkins who merely hurl accusations, we have now provided proof.

Y’all really ought to be men about this and bring Stainer back for the week too. You’ve thrown a ton of shit over the last four years and the targets deserve their moment of comeuppance.

I wish 94, 500,Snickers, Yuma, What Exit and a few of the other ASSHOLES on this forum would come on over to my goodbye thread, but I understand the shame that keeps them hiding from me.

HotRod82

Reaction score
The people claiming fraud of this nature thus far have failed to offer any actual fucking EVIDENCE for it. Which is why several of Trumps lawsuits in lower courts have already been tossed as hearsay when his lawyers go in and say “Hry, we heard this...”. Bullshit, you put the actual witness to the fraud on the stand and the court and opposing counsel get a chance at them. You don’t just get to make any wild ass claim you like without evidence and witnesses under oath. More and more Republicans are telling Trump that if he has evidence it is time to put up or shut up, but so far he still hasn’t offered shit and if he does not, SCOTUS won’t ever even hear his case and if it somehow does reach them Trump will have to prove his case with a preponderance if the evidence and not dimple some wild ass allegations Rudy Giuliani makes from a parking lot between a landscaping company and an adult book store. This is precisely what has pissed me off over the last four years. QAnon makes some wild claim about liberal pedophile rings and y’all accept it 100% without evidence, even having an armed gunman show up at a pizza joint to rescue the children. On the other hand, Mueller and others produce thousands of pages of sworn depositJobs and prove in a court of law criminal behavior by a dozen guys in Trumps orbit, tell you that Trump is a codefendant and would have been charged in at least the Stormy Daniels case if he were not the sitting President and y’all completely dismiss actual evidence as Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump has the opportunity to dispel certain concerns by for examplE his tax returns like every other modern a President and again y’all are completely happy to accept his word in the face of actual evidence. Well Trump is about to lose the shield of the Presidency and all of his claims and the claims against him will be decided based on evidence. And when the Supreme Court consisting of a 6:4 Republican appointed majority tells you his fucking lies have no merit I truly hope you will realize that he and his propaganda outlets have LIED to you at every fucking turn and stop believing the man and his apologists who have lead you do far down this disastrous path. When Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett, Thomas, and Alito (I’m even excluding Bush appointee Roberts preemptively and just for Regor) fail as a SCOTUS majority to find any truth to Trumps allegations and Bill Barr leaves DOJ without bring a single fucking criminal case against Hillary, or Biden or Peter Strok it anyone else- will y’all finally realize that the entire MO of this administration is to make wild asss acccusation for which they don’t actually have a fucking shred of evidence?

You didn't answer my question.....I totally agree with you in that actual factual evidence will need to be presented to the court. That's a no brainer. IMO, they have such evidence so again, my question to you is what do think SCOTUS will do with that evidence if it actually exists?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Here you go, WELCHER! Post #31 in a thread called “Dude Just Stop”. You’re almost as bad as your hero- reneging in your debts must be a hallmark of the Trumpkin.

Here are screen shots in case it truly is just your memory and not a case of you completely lacking integrity. Now either pay your lost bet or be a welcher forever in front of all RDP, monkey. View attachment 940930 View attachment 940931 View attachment 940932 View attachment 940933 View attachment 940934

Thanks monkey, I forgot about that and if the pedo is sworn in I'll pay. 👍

BTW, you like science correct? 😂

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question.....I totally agree with you in that actual factual evidence will need to be presented to the court. That's a no brainer. IMO, they have such evidence so again, my question to you is what do think SCOTUS will do with that evidence if it actually exists?
IF any such evidence exists the courts will toss illegal its ballots cast on both sides and then retabulate the vote. But please recall that Trump at one point called for voters to both mail in a ballot and vote in person, so perhaps we'll find evidence of that and cancel a few more Trump votes (and then send those voters to jail).

HotRod82

Reaction score
Nation wide Trucker Strike brewing scheduled for 11/29. That's the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
Anyone else hear anything more about this???

I've been saying for years the trucking industry is the most powerful group of people in the country. Park their trucks for just a few days and the store shelves, gas pumps, heating oil tanks will be empty and all hell breaks loose.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Thanks monkey, I forgot about that and if the pedo is sworn in I'll pay. 👍

BTW, you like science correct? 😂

Attaboy, Reg. I knew you'd step up.

BTW I seriously doubt that your Bulgarian propaganda outlet of choice would ever publish anything remotely scientific so I doubt think I'll waste on minute on your link. Ultimately the courts including Barrett, Gorsuch, Cavanaugh, Alito,and Thomas will decide if any of the Russian misinformation you Trump kind hold so dear is evidence of anything. I eagerly await that verdict and watching you admit you were wrong a second time. Be careful though Reg. If you admit you're wrong three times you'll automatically turn into a liberal.

MSum661

Reaction score
I've been saying for years the trucking industry is the most powerful group of people in the country. Park their trucks for just a few days and the store shelves, gas pumps, heating oil tanks will be empty and all hell breaks loose.

No Kidding!
Plan accordingly.
Posted it just as a heads up.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
“It was so important early on to say to the president, ‘If your basis for not conceding is that there was voter fraud, then show us. Because if you can’t show us, we can’t do this. We can’t back you blindly without evidence.”

Chris Christie

The verticals weren’t evidence enough?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Michigan whistle blower #1

View attachment 940951
Cool. And now that person needs to given sworn testimony in front of a judge under threat of perjury. Otherwise this "evidence" is just a Word doc that any one of us could have created in two minutes. Allegations alone are not enough, my dear boy, you must back them up under oath and with proof in the real world. This ain't the Hannity hour anymore.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
we are petty much perpaired If this happens but a lot of the USA isn’t , I’ll have wifey stop and grab 4-5 bottles of GG just in case 😎😂👍

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but its over for us patriots, even with some fraud here and there, its not going to be enough to change anything. The sooner we can all get over it and accept our faith for at minimum the next 4 years is the sooner we can move on with life and plan for it.

If anything I am upset with Trump himself, its his fault he lost...with all his twitter fuckery, his fuckery with his own Covid team, and he most definitely lost Arizona because of his McCain fuckery...he shot himself in the foot. If he had just shut up and did his job, which he was great at, we wouldn't be here.

Just my opinion, and I have flown that Trump flag since 2016.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Cool. And now that person needs to given sworn testimony in front of a judge under threat of perjury. Otherwise this "evidence" is just a Word doc that any one of us could have created in two minutes. Allegations alone are not enough, my dear boy, you must back them up under oath and with proof in the real world. This ain't the Hannity hour anymore.

1604944508702.png

MSum661

Reaction score
Nevada:
Published 3 hours ago
Last Update 9 mins ago

Sworn statement of voter fraud obtained by election worker. Affidavit submitted to DOJ.

"The election worker, whose name was redacted over fears of reprisals, said they “had concerns over election polling place and intimation and voter fraud,”