WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lil Baller - UCLA

4Waters

Reaction score
So I read today that Lavar said the Lakers team being young and is not the problem. The problem is that Walton is young and inexperienced. Claims if he were the coach he has the experience for the Lakers to do much better than they are now.

Why anybody would want to deal with his yapping is lost on me.

He is the worst of the worst when it comes to living thru your kids as you were never relevant. Only reason you are is because of your kids.
Kris Kardashian is is excited that he showed up because the living through your kids spot light is off her. He makes her look like a saint.

jpf091959

Reaction score
I really hope, all the baller kids and parents end up bankrupt. They are scum.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Wow........Him envisioning how he could be anywhere near Walton on knowledge tells just how stupid he really is.:rolleyes:

He's damaging his 2 younger kids future beyond repair and the Lakers contract is all that keeps him from ruining Lonzo's career........Those boys would be wee advised to get a restraining order against the old man and go to court to correct the destruction of their amateur status. Both need some college ball to understand the actual game their dumbass father ignores.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I really hope, all the baller kids and parents end up bankrupt. They are scum.

I understand that position but am a step softer.

In that Lavar represents and is the face for "Big Baller" It would certainly be amusing to see it collapse which I predict it will.

Stupid little fuck woulda had his ass caned in singapore regardless of el presidents input and I bet he'd come back a lot more remorseful.
I wish no long term ill on his kids (after taking his punishment) and hope the young son wisens the fuck up after a night in a foreign jail - and stops letting dad use him as a pawn.

To bad dad dint seek some better third party advice on how to manage offspring careers.
In an era of super smart and "with it" talent representation Lavar is a joke.

UD

jpf091959

Reaction score
I understand that position but am a step softer.

In that Lavar represents and is the face for "Big Baller" It would certainly be amusing to see it collapse which I predict it will.

Stupid little fuck woulda had his ass caned in singapore regardless of el presidents input and I bet he'd come back a lot more remorseful.
I wish no long term ill on his kids (after taking his punishment) and hope the young son wisens the fuck up after a night in a foreign jail - and stops letting dad use him as a pawn.

To bad dad dint seek some better third party advice on how to manage offspring careers.
In an era of super smart and "with it" talent representation Lavar is a joke.

Yea, I was a little harsh, but I heard the kids say later, everyone was taking stuff so he decided he would also. Can you imagine what you would do to your kid if came home saying the other kids stole so I did too. I raised my kids better than that and yes my kids have done things and paid the price.
UD

Raffit78

Reaction score

Old Texan

Reaction score
Great job Papa Ball.....Kids get to play for the Lithuanian version of you in a gym smaller than most US big HS gyms.

That's their coach pulling his team in a tie game 'cause he didn't like the Ref's call....Pure LaVar.

Ruining the kids future, stupid move after stupid move. The Baller Way:rolleyes:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
One thing is for sure....Those Ball kids will be roughed up on the court. It won't be like in HS shooting from half court and they will get man handled. Then Lavar is going to run on the court and get involved....lol

My prediction is this is very short lived and a bad ending out there....

Singleton

Reaction score
One thing is for sure....Those Ball kids will be roughed up on the court. It won't be like in HS shooting from half court and they will get man handled. Then Lavar is going to run on the court and get involved....lol

My prediction is this is very short lived and a bad ending out there....

ESPN reporter said he does not expect the Ball brother to last a month if they even show up. Average attendance is less then 500 per game. The team does not practice at all and the coach does not know English. My gut says daddy ball becomes the coach.
These contracts were done to get someone else to set up with something better

Old Texan

Reaction score
ESPN reporter said he does not expect the Ball brother to last a month if they even show up. Average attendance is less then 500 per game. The team does not practice at all and the coach does not know English. My gut says daddy ball becomes the coach.
These contracts were done to get someone else to set up with something better
From what I can tell, this league is below the caliber of any professional league in the US. Be interesting to hear what they're gonna be paid.....Haven't seen anything on that. If it's based on attendance, it's probably bar credits at the local pub.:D

jpf091959

Reaction score
I can't imagine the Lakers didn't write some kind of interference clause into the kids contract. If they didn't then they are idiots.

This ball guy lives for this divisiveness , while the Lakers are trying to build a team, they don't stand a chance.

wzuber

Reaction score
I heard on a radio news clip shortly ago he got called into the Lakers head office for a meeting and told to knock it off and stop disrespecting the coach publicly. Allegedly it was pretty well received. As the news reporter said.. ya, right, sure it did. We'll see, time will tell. He's such an attention whore douche I can't imagine it lasting to long. Sad deal for the kids. Can you imagine being a relative of his or having to live next door to this roaring donkey?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
For fucks sake...Welcome to the dungeon of BB ;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
What

What!!? They signed with the Clippers you say?:D

Really.....you gonna lob that one my way? Lol

You must be bored or the Suns are beating the Raps?

Which one is it?

Has to be one or the other.

I am a 6 pack into it right now

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
He is at it again as the Lakers have to have a meeting with him....lol

Maybe he will complete the tri-fecta......Pull his HS kid, pull his College kid and pull his Professional kid and have them all play together in BFE somewhere....

What an idiot:
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...r-Ball-To-Tone-Down-Criticisms-Of-Luke-Walton

The best comment from that article. :D

Lavar to Magic: "It's about coming together and to get a solution to this problem."

Magic to Lavar: Brutha, YOU ARE the problem!

Lavar to Magic: "I really just want the best for Lonzo.."

Magic to Lavar: Exactly, and that attitude is a BIG problem for us, and Lonzo because we're trying to run a TEAM here, re-build a winning culture, put the young guys on the right track, which includes wooing other free agents, and all you are doing is creating a sideshow by acting like a clown.

Lavar to Magic: "I'm going to say whatever I want to say, however I want to say it..."

Magic to Lavar: You're going to end up on the Clippers talking like that.

Lavar to Magic: "Let's look for this now."

Magic to Lavar: No.

Lavar to Magic: "it's going to be successful if you listen to what I'm saying"

Magic to Lavar: How many rings you got?

Lavar to Magic: "Everybody's going to try to make it an ego thing"

Magic to Lavar: It is an ego thing. You have an over-inflated ego with nothing to back it up.

Lavar to Magic: "I know what it takes for my son to run like this"

Magic to Lavar: I am the greatest point guard in the history of the game. I got this. Your tactics worked through rec and rep ball, into college. Up here I say what is and isn't going to fly, and your big mouth, big ego and even bigger misunderstanding of the Lakers hierarchy, is going to end here and now.

Lavar to Magic: Ok, I will stfu about the coach, but can I still pretend in public like I am the man?

Magic to Lavar: Knock yourself out, but we only have this conversation once.

4Waters

Reaction score
Apparently (I have not seen it for myself, but it sounds like something he would say) Lavar took to social media and claimed he is being treated differently by the Lakers because he is black. WTF pulling the race card against the NBA what a dumbass, you are being treated differently because you can't shut the fuck up.

Old Texan

Reaction score
An ex player for the Lithuanian "Club" talked about how it went to play there. Isolated little 'burb with nothing resembling "back home". Coach is Mr Haney type guy without side enterprises like selling meat out his car trunk to the players and fans......:p

nowski

Reaction score
Can't we just make this big baller nightmare go away for good...

jpf091959

Reaction score
Did you see the ESPN interview from Lithuania, this guy is a real POS. He makes this stuff up as he goes. He is not leader for young men. His plan is all about being devisive. the lakers need to dump his kid. Nobody would pick him up.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Did you see the ESPN interview from Lithuania, this guy is a real POS. He makes this stuff up as he goes. He is not leader for young men. His plan is all about being devisive. the lakers need to dump his kid. Nobody would pick him up.
Lonzo isn't the problem.

Singleton

Reaction score
Lonzo isn't the problem.

Lonzo is not the issue, the media (ESPN) giving his dad press is the issue. Sooner or later Lonzo needs to tell his dad to STFU or I do think the Lakers will drop the kid. Lakers are rebuilding and don’t need this PIA want to be always causing drama.

Raffit78

Reaction score
Only last team in the nba getting first page headlines, guess if that’s what the lakers want, then they’ve got it. They knew what they were signing up. These aren’t dummies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
F the Flakers...lol

I don't really blame Lonzo for this. He seems like a good kid but I think he literaly is scared of his Dad. Seriously.....but if he can't stand up to his Dad he shouldn't be a leader on the Lakers. Maybe the kids all have some kind of PTSD

Old Texan

Reaction score
F the Flakers...lol

I don't really blame Lonzo for this. He seems like a good kid but I think he literaly is scared of his Dad. Seriously.....but if he can't stand up to his Dad he shouldn't be a leader on the Lakers. Maybe the kids all have some kind of PTSD
Lonzo is still a kid and his love for his father keeps him from realizing he will remain just a kid if he doesn't start thinking about himself. He has earned the spot on the Lakers with his talent. He signed a contract to play and be part of the Lakers team. He must find a way to mature and distance himself from his father and realize his father is going to ruin his career.

Lonzo must turn that love to tough love. To do that, he must first ask his father to STFU and stay away. If father refuses, Lonzo must ask the Lakers to ban him from the facility and even games.

What the old man is doing to his boys is mental abuse. He's undermining Lonzo's career and all but destroying the 2 younger boys' future in the sport. He's an out of control egomaniac that is using his kids to achieve that which he is incapable of himself. His whole business is based on those kids and to him, they are just tools.

The Lakers made the pick based on Lonzo and in their defense, never realized just how bad the father's meddling and loud mouth could be.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Somehow I feel this story is just ramping up, not winding down.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
This situation reeks of Todd Marinovich...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
The name I was thinking of Falls more along the line of Menendez.

Singleton

Reaction score
Now we have a solution...
In all honesty though, I'm purely enjoying the nightmare that is the Lakers franchise now.[emoji33]

I really think the Lakers thought they could control LaVar. Magic thought he would stop talking after the one and one.
Gut says LaVar gets band from the Staples Center soon and if he does not stop talking, look for the kid to be packaged this summer in a deal to get the headache out of the building.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Lavars mouth and incompetence have placed "Big Baller" in a death spiral that I simply cant take my eyes off of - like a trainwreck in real time - thats the funny part.

The sad part is -

A. This Cretin is fucking his kids lives up while thrashing about like a drowning man grabbing at the points of swords.

B. This guy could have made something of his heritage and situation- if he didnt represent himself.
Classic case of not hiring the right sales/rep team. Or any in the case of BB.
What do attorneys say about representing yourself?

UD

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Lonzo is a legit lottery pick and going to have a good long career in the nba....The kid can play (I think Lonzo has a good head on his shoulders)

His dad is the modern day Don King hype machine and honestly did a pretty dang good job at getting his son and the brand into the spotlight.

Problem is it's a typical case of too much too fast and his mouth is now writing checks he can't cash. I imagine he probably had a pretty good offer on the table from the major shoe brands to buy BBB before his middle son screwed the pooch over in China. If his game plan was build hype start a company and sell it for a couple hundred million to have it yanked at the last second due to some $500 sunglasses I fell bad. If he just wants the attention long term and honestly believes what eh is saying his ship is going down like the Hindenburg......

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Ball Boys combined for 29 in todays game in Lithuania..:D

sirbob

Reaction score
The refs are wearing BBB shirts - a huge BBB logo on their backs, on the floor in the key and on the side boards!

And naming rights to the series... BBB Challenge Games

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 4.50.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 4.49.03 PM.png

Last edited:

pronstar

Reaction score
One nice thing about Dallas:
The town ain't taking about the Lakers, I had no idea this shit was happening.

One bad thing about living in Dallas:
The town won't stop talking about the fucking Cowboys [emoji4]

Old Texan

Reaction score
The refs are wearing BBB shirts - a huge BBB logo on their backs, on the floor in the key and on the side boards!

And naming rights to the series... BBB Challenge Games

Answers any question of why the boys are playing in that league. The old man and his nonsense are bringing publicity amd if the saying holds, "no publicity is bad", It could help the league out.

But at the end of the day, if bigger clubs don't see potential in the boys, they will have still lost to the old man's bonehead moves.

Lavar has proved to be impatient, arrogant, ignorant, self-centered, abusive, and totally out of touch with reality beyond himself. Whatever he's done right, goes away as he cannot leave well enough alone. It makes for good laughs, but the pathetic reality of it all is hard to watch.

The media would serve him well if they would not give him a stage, to embarrass himself on.

Old Texan

Reaction score
The town won't stop talking about the fucking Cowboys [emoji4]

I've both loved and hated the 'Boys......The Metroplex in particular, being home, is fanatical about them, but their fans spread far and wide. As do those who hate them.:D

Kognisjon

Reaction score
$750 sunglasses in china? Just doesn't seem right? I guess they have class distinction there also. I'm out of touch

pronstar

Reaction score
China is a huge market, for all goods including luxury goods.

As an example, Mercedes-Benz sells more cars in China than they do in the US. It's their single largest market.

Old Texan

Reaction score
China is a huge market, for all goods including luxury goods.

As an example, Mercedes-Benz sells more cars in China than they do in the US. It's their single largest market.

The Chicons love their version a Capitalism for damned sure.....