WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lil Baller - UCLA

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You Laker fans still think a marque FA is going to put up with sideshow Bob? lol

LaVar Ball Suggests Lonzo Ball Will Leave Lakers If Team Doesn't Sign Brothers
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/248964/LaVar-Ball-Suggests-Lonzo-Ball-Will-Leave-Lakers-If-Team-Doesnt-Sign-Brothers

LaVar Ball said Lonzo Ball will attempt to leave the Lakers if the franchise doesn't sign LaMelo Ball and LiAngelo Ball.

Lonzo Ball's two younger brothers are currently playing in Lithuania. Lonzo Ball would be unable to leave as an unrestricted free agent until the 22-23 season.

"I want all my three boys to play for the Lakers," said LaVar Ball. "But if that does not happen, I'm telling you the story that's gonna happen first. If they don't take Gelo this year, I (will) bring Gelo here (Prienai) to play with Melo for two years. Lonzo will be on his third year and I want to let let every NBA team know that Lonzo is not going to re-sign with the Lakers but will go to any team that will take all of my three boys. That's my plan.

"Lonzo plays best when is with his brother. Why wouldn't - he is hell of a shooter. They don't play the same position. You see how successful he was when he was with his brother?

"Why wouldn't you be smart and say: so, you want your brother? Come on, let's complete the Royal Flush and get the other brother.

"We don't have to go to any draft, just him in free agency. You don't have to give Gelo $15 million. Give my million for three years, we'll take it. Cause they make so much money off the court.

"So now you win championship after championship on the fact that my boys will never leave. That's what I mean: championship, championship, championship. You got to keep the team together for a long time, but you can't because more money is offered, that's why guys jumping between the teams.

"But what's better than three Ball boys together? The Big Three. The original Big Three.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Unreal. What a psychopath. There is no way any team in the league is gonna want to touch all three of these kids. Hell the Lakers have to be thrilled that the other two brothers are in Europe they have to see Lavar in the building less. Sucks because the youngest brother may have had a shot to get drafted. Not now. Way to screw up your kids lives.

sirbob

Reaction score
I just said to my wife last night... "you know we haven't heard a peep out of that guy for a few weeks now - hasn't that been nice!"

Oh well - sorry I jinxed it

Rsqfxr

Reaction score
Spoke to gelo before he left, good kid, bad situation, hope it all works out for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Parent are almost always shitty agents. This case is no different.

UD

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
You Laker fans still think a marque FA is going to put up with sideshow Bob? lol

LaVar Ball Suggests Lonzo Ball Will Leave Lakers If Team Doesn't Sign Brothers
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/248964/LaVar-Ball-Suggests-Lonzo-Ball-Will-Leave-Lakers-If-Team-Doesnt-Sign-Brothers

LaVar Ball said Lonzo Ball will attempt to leave the Lakers if the franchise doesn't sign LaMelo Ball and LiAngelo Ball.

Lonzo Ball's two younger brothers are currently playing in Lithuania. Lonzo Ball would be unable to leave as an unrestricted free agent until the 22-23 season.

"I want all my three boys to play for the Lakers," said LaVar Ball. "But if that does not happen, I'm telling you the story that's gonna happen first. If they don't take Gelo this year, I (will) bring Gelo here (Prienai) to play with Melo for two years. Lonzo will be on his third year and I want to let let every NBA team know that Lonzo is not going to re-sign with the Lakers but will go to any team that will take all of my three boys. That's my plan.

"Lonzo plays best when is with his brother. Why wouldn't - he is hell of a shooter. They don't play the same position. You see how successful he was when he was with his brother?

"Why wouldn't you be smart and say: so, you want your brother? Come on, let's complete the Royal Flush and get the other brother.

"We don't have to go to any draft, just him in free agency. You don't have to give Gelo $15 million. Give my million for three years, we'll take it. Cause they make so much money off the court.

"So now you win championship after championship on the fact that my boys will never leave. That's what I mean: championship, championship, championship. You got to keep the team together for a long time, but you can't because more money is offered, that's why guys jumping between the teams.

"But what's better than three Ball boys together? The Big Three. The original Big Three.

You have been missing this whole year with the clippers implosion and now you want to talk about the lakers.... come on man[emoji12][emoji41]

Lakers are already in a much better position than the clippers and will be a contender again in 3-5 years.

Who do the clippers have left?

Lakers will sign d Andre and Paul George this offseason and will be off to the races.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
You have been missing this whole year with the clippers implosion and now you want to talk about the lakers.... come on man[emoji12][emoji41]

Lakers are already in a much better position than the clippers and will be a contender again in 3-5 years.

Who do the clippers have left?

Lakers will sign d Andre and Paul George this offseason and will be off to the races.

Off to the races to where?
The 3rd, 4th, 5th seed in the west only to get bumped early?
DeAndre Jordan and Paul George are both going to decline athletically in the next few years and the Lakers are then stuck with a couple max deals and not really going anywhere.
George has more years left but Jordan is already 30.

jpf091959

Reaction score
The Lakers are doing great without Ball. I don't think they miss him. It's funny I don't hear Lamar bad mouthing the Luke Walton about how he coaches now.

I think they should dump Ball. Not worth the trouble his idiot father brings to the table.

Basketball is a team sport, and the father wants to turn it into 3 on 5. I think the And One league could use them at county fairs and hot summer night tourneys

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Laker fans still in their glory hole days.....lol

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
keep dreaming buddy.....

Don't hate because were trending up and the clippers ship is sinking...lol

I truly hope the Clippers stay in the race for the 8th seed and the Lakers can be the team that closes that door the last game of the season...haha:D

Clips are out of the playoffs but they did better than expected for sure. They are well positioned going forward.

Two changes need to be made still.....Get rid of Doc and Baby Doc.....they got to go. They did a lot of damage to this team over the last few years for sure.

IWWT....In West We Trust

:)