WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lil Baller - UCLA

Singleton

Reaction score
So is the NCAA going to step in a send some sanctions UCLA's way?
Most likely yes. UCLA violated multiple NCAA regulations when they paid the bail, hired outside council for these young adults and continued to pay student expenses after UCLA left Saturday. I don’t think the penalty will be that harsh, especially if the family’s step up and reimburse UCLA for those incurred costs (outside council, hotel, difference in airfare, etc).

Singleton

Reaction score
When Lil Ball reads his apology statement listen closely, I swear it's Jeff Spicoli in real life...
Only reason that idiot is at UCLA is due to his older and younger brothers. IMO, he is going to cause more issues, since he really does not get what it takes to earn a scholarship.

78Southwind

Reaction score
I could be way off on this but wasn't there something like this back in the 90's with shoe theft.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I could be way off on this but wasn't there something like this back in the 90's with shoe theft.
1996. Doug Gotlieb at Notre Dame stole a students credit card and bought 1K work of shoes and sports clothes.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
A mistake is when you ordered fish but should have ordered the beef.

Being a thief isn't a " mistake" its a choice - and a piss poor one at that - like these guys blended in?

What did they think- no one was going to notice a trio of giant guys obviously not from around there simply walk away with goods?

On top of that bad decision spending American political currency bailing these guys out was the wrong thing to do.

UD

Sandlord

Reaction score
all this over trying to shoplift chinese knockoff louis vuiton sunglasses.
Those idiots should be sent back to the ghetto to play ball on the court with a laundry basket for a hoop.
even their boys back in the hood are shakin their heads.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
all this over trying to shoplift chinese knockoff louis vuiton sunglasses.
Those idiots should be sent back to the ghetto to play ball on the court with a laundry basket for a hoop.
even their boys back in the hood are shakin their heads.
The players are from Chino Hills, Corona and Chatsworth. Hardly the ghetto.:D

78Southwind

Reaction score
The players are from Chino Hills, Corona and Chatsworth. Hardly the ghetto.:D
Liangelo drove a BMW to High School and got a Ferrari just before he left for school...this shit total trips me out.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Who is we, and where do you live. :D

someone that lived there for 50+ years (South bay) before moving away.

But the fact the these guys (from so-called good neighborhoods) were nothing more that shoplifters of Chinese crap kinda makes my point for me. they are ghetto.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
U C no bail L A ! HA HA HA

Thank your lucky TRUMP you thieves ...............

AzGeo

Reaction score
Liangelo drove a BMW to High School and got a Ferrari just before he left for school...this shit total trips me out.

Sounds like he's got no appreciation of what it takes to "hand wrap and sew the leather cover on a steering wheel", or "what it takes to own those kinds of machines in the USA, today" .

MAYBE , he just wanted to " shoplift, where no homeboy has ever shoplifted before" ..............

"U C L A international thuglife" . HA HA HA

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
someone that lived there for 50+ years (South bay) before moving away.

But the fact the these guys (from so-called good neighborhoods) were nothing more that shoplifters of Chinese crap kinda makes my point for me. they are ghetto.
Got it. No wonder. The South Bay...:D

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
To me the prima donna players of NCAA men's B-Ball and their paths from JHS to pros has reached a point of them being more akin to high dollar thoroughbred race horses, than human beings playing a simple game.

Sports Academies and the AAU programs have plucked many of the "stars" from the public schools and turned them into revenue producers rather than student athletes. They go to college for 1 or maybe 2 years and then onto the NBA. The NCAA has them such a short time nowadays, they really seem to just let things go unless it involves big money or image effecting big money.

The shoe deals this year that caught up at least one coaching legend show how it's more about the money than about the integrity of the individual player. This China deal is big news, but at the end of the day, not the big money issues the NCAA is neck deep in with issues like the shoe bribes....The only way the NCAA will get involved is if it affects their image monetarily. Will MSM keep it front page, or will it die away? That has a lot more to do with how things get handled, than the "right" thing be done.

As for UCLA, I'd think they need to investigate and report the whole of the deal to the NCAA and that report must include how any money laid out to the clowns is going to be reimbursed if rules have been broken. The young "colts" will be confined to the paddock until such time as they clear scrutiny from the pissed off public. I'm of the mind they will stay rather than transfer as none is worth another big school wanting the negative vibe they will bring along with themselves. But being frisky young cols, they may be too impatient and bolt to small schools for their "love of the game".....Or more their financial star futures inside their heads. Heads that have just shown to be incapable of making smart decisions.

4Waters

Reaction score
Lavar Ball says Trump didn't help his kid, he says his kid has so much character at 18 he gets a free pass from steeling in China. Such a POS family.

Last edited:

Richard.E

Reaction score
This guy is a fucking turd...an ungrateful turd!! Another example of whats wrong these days.

Just watched the CNN interview.. I feel like my IQ was cut in half after listening to Lavar for 5 minutes. No question. ..he’s trying to get publicity for himself his brand & his boys, but Jesus H. Christ man. Obviously the president made an impact or else your boy would still be in China. You don’t have to like him to say thank you or even awknowledge the fact that HE MADE A DIFFERENCE in this situation.

Last edited:

AzGeo

Reaction score
Why did Trump bail these guys out again? ...

GUILT , due to his orange privilege ?

"Questionable parenting", when shoplifting is NOT a bad thing .................

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Wow.. What a retarded douche ! Man id like to see someone lay that idiot out!!

Old Texan

Reaction score
From the little I've paid attention, NBA players are giving Lonzo Ball a lot of slack for having such an ass of a father. The kid isn't the loud mouth fool the old man is and he's being accepted as himself.

Fucked up parents living through their kids and seeking to benefit personally. His middle son escaped what could have been several years in a Chicon prison and he's too stupid to see that reality.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Die, Die, Die hard UCLA fan but especially basketball. The fact that these idiots are even associated with such a great school pisses me off every time I see that douche LaVar get any air time. I'm sure Coach Wooden is turning over in his grave!!!

jpf091959

Reaction score
This guy is full of wrong. I believe him and his kids will be in trouble at some point. He don't respect anything.

wzuber

Reaction score
Just watched the CNN interview.. I feel like my IQ was cut in half after listening to Lavar for 5 minutes. No question. ..he’s trying to get publicity for himself his brand & his boys, but Jesus H. Christ man. Obviously the president made an impact or else your boy would still be in China. You don’t have to like him to say thank you or even awknowledge the fact that HE MADE A DIFFERENCE in this situation.

Ya....disgraceful fo sho....what's that old saying? you can take the negro out of the getto but ya can't get the getto outa the negro? I don't know, it's sumptin lik dat. lol

JDKRXW

Reaction score
It's kinda like the Kardashians.... in reverse.

Robert K. put the kids on the map because of his talent in the courtroom.
The Ball kids put this idiot on the map because of their talent on the bb court.

Raffit78

Reaction score
It's kinda like the Kardashians.... in reverse.

Robert K. put the kids on the map because of his talent in the courtroom.
The Ball kids put this idiot on the map because of their talent on the bb court.

I beg to defer. I think this idiot put his average kids on the map because of his untalented mouth.

cb5505

Reaction score
Come on now guys! His thief of a son didn't even get to fly home in air force one. Trump was in a lose lose situation on this one. He doesn't help the poor thieves and his racist, he does help them and freed criminals. Lavar is a tool!

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Lavar Ball=Don King. LOL!!!

Old Texan

Reaction score
Poor kid will have difficulty getting into any reputable school with the loud ass father behind him at every inch of the way. Kid screwed up big but pops will make it hard to ever recover.

Hope the hell the kid can discern not only right from wrong, but egotistical psychosis from normal parenting and guidance through life......Lavar World is not a world of reality. Break free young man and run. Run like hell!!!!!!!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Its time for the NCAA to make him ineligible at any school for some period of time, make a penalty he cannot get around.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
There will be no more Ball kids playing at UCLA....that I am certain of and its because of the crazy father.

Pulls his HS kid out of HS.....

Pulls his UCLA kid out of school.....

Older brother is stinking it up for the Lakers.....

They are going to have to take the long way around to get in the NBA.....Possibly that younger one gets there some day but you can forget about the UCLA dropout

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
There will be no more Ball kids playing at UCLA....that I am certain of and its because of the crazy father.

Pulls his HS kid out of HS.....

Pulls his UCLA kid out of school.....

Older brother is stinking it up for the Lakers.....

They are going to have to take the long way around to get in the NBA.....Possibly that younger one gets there some day but you can forget about the UCLA dropout
The youngest maybe ineligible for college due to the shoe deal.

4Waters

Reaction score
I say they let the other 2 players play just to piss off Lavar ball.

AzGeo

Reaction score
It's high time to introduce LaVar Ball to Chris Kardouchbag , and then watch how two greedy "self made celebrities", find new ways to trick the public into watching and giving money for the PRIVILEGE of watching their spawn act like A-HOLES ..................

Singleton

Reaction score
The youngest maybe ineligible for college due to the shoe deal.

He is ineligible due to the fact daddy did not buy him his car, BBB purchased it. The UCLA dropout sucked anyways so good. Rumor is any final decision made by UCLA will be enforced by the NCAA making middle ball ineligible no matter where he goes.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
He is ineligible due to the fact daddy did not buy him his car, BBB purchased it. The UCLA dropout sucked anyways so good. Rumor is any final decision made by UCLA will be enforced by the NCAA making middle ball ineligible no matter where he goes.
He doesn't have to go to another NCAA team. He can go play overseas now, sit out this year and still be eligible for the NBA draft this year.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
He doesn't have to go to another NCAA team. He can go play overseas now, sit out this year and still be eligible for the NBA draft this year.

He won’t be drafted he doesn’t have the talent of the other two brothers.

He will play over seas or maybe the d league (I️ think they renamed it?)