WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kamala parade next weekend lol

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Eating breakfast at lake pleasant marina watching the trump parade kick off. We’re all wondering how things are going in the other side in Havasu

Reactions: TPC

yz450mm

Reaction score
Why give them any attention at all? They know everyone out there hates them, and they are definitely trying to bait someone into doing something stupid to make it onto the news.

Although I doubt any will show up, if they do then just fly your Trump flag proudly and wave at them as they go by. They are doing this for the attention, and we are better than doing something stupid and giving them what they want.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
😂
IMG_9684.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
How is the water temp this weekend? I bet it is not cooling off yet with the temps in the triple digits still.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
How is the water temp this weekend? I bet it is not cooling off yet with the temps in the triple digits still.
It was still totally doable. And we even went up to Topock and it was fine up there as well. As long as the temps stay up it’s good.

Dog

Reaction score
I don't have any references but I heard a lot of the "supporters" that go to her events are bussed in and the same people are going from state to state following her. The numbers that stick in my head (could be way off) was like 8000 people showing up with 7200 bussed in and 800 "locals".

Something about phone location data is showing this, shrugs.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
I don't have any references but I heard a lot of the "supporters" that go to her events are bussed in and the same people are going from state to state following her. The numbers that stick in my head (could be way off) was like 8000 people showing up with 7200 bussed in and 800 "locales".

Something about phone location data is showing this, shrugs.
I believe that

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
My wife and daughter called it cold last weekend. It took me a few minutes to get mid section wet
The good thing is that we have the warm water int he lake cooler up north. Just got fo find the warm area. 👍

Andy B.

Reaction score
Her media team is on the scene but they can't show you everything. But that's going on behind the scene. But if you open up the pitcher, you could see what's really going on the stuff that they can't show you.
I see nothing is that the point?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">President <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@realdonaldtrump</a> on the jumbotron at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Alabama 🇺🇸 <a href="https://t.co/3WoG5VvYQP">pic.twitter.com/3WoG5VvYQP</a></p>&mdash; Margo Martin (@margommartin) <a href=" ">September 29, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WildWilly

Reaction score
I was poking through the supposed participants last week. None had more than like 30 friends, most of them being each other. None had any personal info, none had any previous pics of or any associations with Havasu.

False flag event created to stir shit and troll havasu.

Dog

Reaction score
I was poking through the supposed participants last week. None had more than like 30 friends, most of them being each other. None had any personal info, none had any previous pics of or any associations with Havasu.

False flag event created to stir shit and troll havasu.
I have a lot of friends, posts, photos, etc. but everything is set to "friends only" so someone that isn't a "friend" would only see what I have set as public. Which isn't much. I have been accused of having a "fake' account.

Not saying the ones on there aren't "false flag" but just something to think about.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Maybe just big brother baiting a line? We tend to make it pretty easy for the gestapo to find candidates for surveillance.