WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kamala parade next weekend lol

Javajoe

Reaction score
I’ve seen a few of them here in LQ. And plenty of bumper stickers… frightening.
Really strange to see a banner. Funny how you would think all these Trump flags would trigger a flag war with the other side flying them also…but nope

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
I’m not putting my truck on a barge.. that truck is heavy AF lol
Oh come on Dave, all ya need is a few of those blue plastic barrels, some rope and a couple sheets of plywood……you wouldn’t even need power, you could tow it with the Hallett 😜.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
need to find a barge and park RD's sign truck on it and anchor it in the channel.
That makes me wonder what happened to all the Camp-a-float barges down at the springs? thought they would make a nice floating island.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1000039999.jpg

Kamala Boat Parade

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
Shit I wish I was closer to show up fly the flag and poop on their parade!

Yes this is a call out!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
This thread gonna make the news if shit goes south lol, “Pre planning from far right extremists on popular boating website..”
Good take.
“ from far right drunken extremists on popular angler and boating website.
A one Mr David "Riverdave" Johnson, of 69 Dyke Lane LHC, subpoenaed to testify before a select congressional committee headed by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez investigating online media instigating of opposing opinions.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
This thread is quickly defaulting to the Fuck page.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
22 people does not equal 22 boats. Could be two pontoons.
Could, and is likely, not include any boats at all. Could be 22 people with water cannons on the beach taking up 12 boat parking spots with E-Z-Ups. lol!

Reactions: FCT

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Isn’t there supposed to be city rules and permits to do something like this there in Lake Havasu and you were warned not to do something such as this Dave?🤔
100%.
This is not a Harris/Walz event but a local fund raiser.
If she didn't pull permits it would be an awesome way to rain on the parade.
Great promoter she is, eh? She can't even spell Walz correctly in the details.🤣

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I say good for them for exercising their First Amendment rights. They tried this in Reno in 2020, after the 2-mile long Trump auto parade, and the Biden kayak parade on the Truckee had a total of six kayaks. It was laughable. That's when I said, "there is no way Trump will lose," and still don't believe it. Reno is a fairly blue-purple town with the University there. Not as blue as Vegas, but still. However, I didn't account for the lengths the Ds would take to win. Anyway, I will wait to hear the report of how many boats actually showed up.

However, I also think that, while I'd absolutely rock Trump flags and gear and hope to have a larger crowd, make sure to keep it civil. Learn from Admiral Ackbar's mistakes when messing with the Dark Side

Screen Shot 2024-09-20 at 12.04.07 PM.png

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Good take.
“ from far right drunken extremists on popular angler and boating website.
A one Mr David "Riverdave" Johnson, of 69 Dyke Lane LHC, subpoenaed to testify before a select congressional committee headed by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez investigating online media instigating of opposing opinions.

I would look forward to it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Hopefully, over enthusiastic Trump supporters won’t take the bait and do something stupid. Reportedly, AZ is very close right now. Any negative publicity would NOT help. You can guarantee, the slightest anti Harris/Walz action will be well reported by the liberal press. And that includes our local paper. Note - They removed their infamous Pay Wall on their recent article covering Walz’s wife in Kingman.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hopefully, over enthusiastic Trump supporters won’t take the bait and do something stupid. Reportedly, AZ is very close right now. Any negative publicity would NOT help. You can guarantee, the slightest anti Harris/Walz action will be well reported by the liberal press. And that includes our local paper. Note - They removed their infamous Pay Wall on their recent article covering Walz’s wife in Kingman.

I met the guy that owns that paper at a couple parties..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did the Trump parades have anchored boats with DJs & swag sales for Fund Raising?
Seemed they were more about support vs a money grab.

No swag sales I am aware of except when that bus came to town

poncho

Reaction score
Agreed, they are trying really hard to sell the violent scary people rhetoric, don't give them any ammo.
Do it with humor.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Agreed, they are trying really hard to sell the violent scary people rhetoric, don't give them any ammo.
Do it with humor.
Agreed. Or better yet, when it comes to the LHC boat parade, just leave them alone. But, if you happen to be in the channel and they pass by . . . A raised middle finger salute is free speech.

Nordie

Reaction score
Heading to Mead tomorrow, I'll be safe from any Kamala parades

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I’m not putting my truck on a barge.. that truck is heavy AF lol
Put it near the busiest street in Havasu and crank that audio system up. Be ready to mobilize and overlay any mainstream media coverage spin.

Last edited:

Cray Paper

Reaction score
This thread gonna make the news if shit goes south lol, “Pre planning from far right extremists on popular boating website..”
Speaking for myself, far middle would be more appropriate.