Reaction score
How you all start
1726901444724.jpeg

How you all end up
1726901540912.gif

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Hopefully, over enthusiastic Trump supporters won’t take the bait and do something stupid. Reportedly, AZ is very close right now. Any negative publicity would NOT help. You can guarantee, the slightest anti Harris/Walz action will be well reported by the liberal press. And that includes our local paper. Note - They removed their infamous Pay Wall on their recent article covering Walz’s wife in Kingman.
When I read what you wrote in your post, it reminded me of this incident a few years ago.

Basically for those that can’t see video. A wake boat is harassing an LGQBT boat. Wake boat catches fire. LGTQB boat saves people whose boat is on fire.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
My brother had a friend who’s kid set a gay couple’s camping tent on fire with the guys in it. The kid rightfully served prison time for it. He didn’t know the guys. He had only observed them. Beyond unthinkable.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My brother had a friend who’s kid set a gay couple’s camping tent on fire with the guys in it. The kid rightfully served prison time for it. He didn’t know the guys. He had only unserved them. Beyond unthinkable.

😳

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Typo - ‘observed’ them. Fortunately no fatalities. But ruled a hate crime.

Wife and I are not homophobic. As with many, we have family and in-laws who happened to be non flamboyant gays. I say, But for the grace of God . . . . We also enjoy PS, Belmont Shore and Key West. But, we do not go to known gay clubs and establishments. Although, friends have said flamboyant LGBTQ are now not uncommon in any KW bar.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
I'll sit this one out. I would like to see pics of the event. Curious what type of boats thier supporters have.

Cdog

Reaction score

Wife and I are not homophobic. As with many, we have family and in-laws who happened to be non flamboyant gays. I say, But for the grace of God . . . . We also enjoy PS, Belmont Shore and Key West. But, we do not go to known gay clubs and establishments. Although, friends have said flamboyant LGBTQ are now not uncommon in any KW bar.
Just that tranny bar club you walk by trying not to make any eye contact lol!

I was just in KW last month with my bro for his 57th & divorce party.

The tranny club is full of straight women who get shit faced laughing then stalk straight dudes at sloppy joes & the bull. Hahahaha!

Cdog

Reaction score
Harry Ballz. Someone should go harvest hair from all the barbers in town & glue the hair to some cheap blow up balls.

Hurl the hairy ballz at the dirty communists

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Minds have been made up. It's that polarizing.

GOP political ads will soon start running and point out the incompetent catastrophe Harris is.
Banning natural gas, Men's access to girls showers and rest rooms, forcing EVs, inflation, $12.000 more a year to live in the past 36 months,, on and on.
May make a little difference.

27Daytona

Reaction score
Minds have been made up. It's that polarizing.

GOP political ads will soon start running and point out the incompetent catastrophe Harris is.
Banning natural gas, Men's access to girls showers and rest rooms, forcing EVs, inflation, $12.000 more a year to live in the past 36 months,, on and on.
May make a little difference.
Unfortunately there’s millions in this country that will vote for a Communist over a man who wants America to be Great all because of there TDS. You can’t change these peoples closed minds! I have a few in my wife’s side of the family. All have Master Degrees or Higher. I call them the Educated Idiots!!! 😜

Last edited:

Cdog

Reaction score
Unfortunately there’s millions in this country that will vote for a Communists over a man who wants America to be Great all because of there TDS. You can’t change these peoples closed minds! I have a few in my wife’s side of the family. All have Master Degrees or Higher. I call them the Educated Idiots!!! 😜
I call them targets. Reactive targets.

Prepare & Plan accordingly

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score

1977, the Ice Breaker I was on had shipyard work being done @ a yard just off the Embarcadero in San Francisco. One of the jobs we were doing was overhauling the ship's laundry equipment, so we had to take our stuff into the city if we wanted clean clothes. Luckily, there was a laundromat right across from the yard, and luck had it, that there was a bar right next door.

A buddy and I went in, loaded our clothes in the washers, and went over to the bar for a few cold ones. The place was dark, but we went up and sat at the bar and ordered a couple of Coors. As our eyes adjusted to the lack of lighting we noticed that there were just guys in the bar, not really unusual for 2:00 on a Tuesday afternoon. But then we noticed a couple of big posters over the bar. One had an image of Anita Bryant with the red circle and slash over her face and another said "Boycott Florida Orange Juice". (The old guys here will get the relevance.). We then noticed that the guys in the bar were "paired up", sitting next to each other in booths and tables, some engaging in "questionable conduct".

We slammed the beers, then slammed the bottles down and got the fuck out of there.

Last edited:

JB in so cal

Reaction score
1977, the Ice Breaker I was on had shipyard work being done @ a yard just off the Embarcadero in San Francisco. One of the jobs we were doing was overhauling the ship's laundry equipment, so we had to take our stuff into the city if we wanted clean clothes. Luckily, there was a laundromat right across from the yard, and luck had it, that there was a bar right next door.

We loaded our clothes in the washers, and went over to the bar for a few cold ones. The place was dark, but we went up and sat at the bar and ordered a couple of Coors. As our eyes adjusted to the lack of lighting we noticed that there were just guys in the bar, not really unusual for 2:00 on a Tuesday afternoon. But then we noticed a couple of big posters over the bar. One had an image of Anita Bryant with the red circle and slash over her face and another said "Boycott Florida Orange Juice". (The old guys here will get the relevance.). We then noticed that the guys in the bar were "paired up", sitting next to each other in booths and tables, some engaging in "questionable conduct".

We slammed the beers, then slammed the bottles down and got the fuck out of there.
@riverroyal may be sendIng a PM soon.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Up to 69 responses as of this morning!!! I wonder how many of the responders are Trump supporters...? I won't be on the h2o this weekend but will definitely take a walk by the channel to catch some of the festivities...

View attachment 1433697

Take pics please so we know who the fruitloops are on the lake

Nordie

Reaction score
I heard the Mead Trump Parade there was a boat in the mix with a Harris flag. I guess everyone treated them respectfully. I didn't witness it, just something I had heard.

Rolls reversed if a Trump boat showed up to a Harris parade I'd imagine that wouldn't be the case. Yet somehow we're the bad ones.