WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I know Trumpkins like emails...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I hate to keep repeating myself, but apparently you don’t read or comprehend very well. You realize by suing, Trump acknowledges this happened and opens himself to discovery or do you not know what that means either?

It does not mean he acknowledges anything if he sues her. He would be suing for breaking an agreement, not for sleeping with her. There is already an injunction to prevent her from talking. If she breaks the NDA he can sue her for $1M in damages, let alone the criminal aspect of ignoring the injunction. The story is already "out there", discovery is not going to change anyone's opinions. Trump isn't going to be deposed on this issue. Best case she gives the money back and whores out her story :)

Last edited:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
It does not mean he acknowledges anything if he sues her. He would be suing for breaking an agreement, not for sleeping with her. There is already an injunction to prevent her from talking. If she breaks the NDA he can sue her for $1M in damages, let alone the criminal aspect of ignoring the injunction. The story is already "out there", discovery is not going to change anyone's opinions. Trump isn't going to be deposed on this issue. Best case she gives the money back and whores out her story :)

Keep scratching fool, your oblivious!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Satire and sarcasm fly over your head buddy.. I'm sorry yo never see it.
I guess, but when your post fails to deliver the intended consequence it’s a Dud!
62E35541-A1B5-4995-A4E9-704BC69074F5.gif

milkmoney

Reaction score
Exhausting. [emoji202] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk