WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Damn, went and had dinner took me half an hour to catch back up. I just wanted to post into this thread like some of the other guys. But I also wanted to say this shit don't happen on the lower River with the Jet Boat crowd!:D:D:D:D

2 reasons.. No women down there.. No bars down there..

Lol

RD

speeddmn

Reaction score
Damn you Sandbar Resort people have a lot of drama :p just sayin :boobeyes:

Uh Excuse me. It ain't the Sandbar people. It is a newbie overniter. Just wanna make sure we are clear on that!!!!

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Hey don't hate....you get away alot faster than Mike and I! LOL
Unhooking the boat trying to go to sandbar with you guys and we hear RVRDAD yelling....look back and he has his son life vest on and ready to come with us....WTF?? They didn't even know us and hadn't even been awake for hours to know if we were even half way sober! :p

Did he at least throw you a couple bucks for gas?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Wow that took along time for that reply. You gotta admit though it was pretty fucken funny! ;)

---
- Sent from my iPhone

foc, I'm just now to page 38...

just wanted to add.... a parker 20 is an 8 with a 12 pack...

oh and foc you Marc...LMAO...:D

Tremor Therapy

Reaction score
Got damnnnnnnnn.....this is better than any of them damn Beaumont threads of old! There is some definite redneck trailer park hill-billy shit qualities to this thread! All I need now is some wonder bread and bologna sammitches!

Fury25

Reaction score
Anyone interested in renting a deckboat that I can park in front of foxes for the weekend over labor day! You can even keep the keys. :rolleyes:

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
2 reasons.. No women down there.. No bars down there..

Lol

RD

It's like groceries and beer, down here you learn to bring your own, but if you forget something somebody will help you out.:D:D:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's like groceries and beer, down here you learn to bring your own, but if you forget something somebody will help you out.:D:D:D

Apparently if u bring a deckboat to the party you dot need to bring women.. They handle that shit while there man is blacked out in the trailer.

RD

Fury25

Reaction score
Apparently if u bring a deckboat to the party you dot need to bring women.. They handle that shit while there man is blacked out in the trailer.

RD

:bowdown::champagne: I really need a deck boat!!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Wes, we should take the silver boat, stuff a mattress in the front, tow it up to Foxes and rent it out by the hour.:hmm

speeddmn

Reaction score

RD

Or they just wait in the trailer till somebody shows up...NAKED!!!

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Wes, we should take the silver boat, stuff a mattress in the front, tow it up to Foxes and rent it out by the minute.:hmm

Fixed it for ya paulie. I mean lets be realistic here :p

SKIA36

Reaction score
I just overheard King Creole offering RVRMOM an advertising contract for PB...

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Makes everything that happened here seem like childs play. :D

www.hotboat.com

Lmao.

Wonder how many others it got.

Sent from my Blackassberry using Tapatalk

You probably would have gotten more if you hadn't use www.hotboat.com because I just looked at that and thought you were just pointing out that RDP=HotBoat since www.hotboat.com redirects to RDP. I didn't even think of clicking on it. Here I was thinking you were taking a shot at RD and you were trying to give the new members a little welcome to RDP biatch slap. Nicely played!

smilemaker

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the good ole "ShockwaveBob and Woody" days:skull

I was playing golf with ShockWaveBob today, told him about this thread and he only put his phone down long enuf to hit the ball and quickly start reading again!:D

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
soooooo.... where does Milkmoney fit in ????

I'd make a funny joke about MilkMoney's airbrushed black small pickle with no game, except....

I've tried to pull MilkMoney into this thread too with no luck. Unfortunately there is enough new drama that those of us that beat a dead horse can be ignored. :deadhorse::(

:D

charlyox

Reaction score
I think this thread is going to give Jay P. a run for his $. BTW : Party for Gretchen at.....................;)

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
he doesnt so foc off. dickhead:D

i seen your post way back around page 16 or so and wasnt going to give you what you are looking for and you to foc off, dickhead..:D actually i think your funny and steve is jus stupid..

were you there when she broke her leg???

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
No photos, no evidence, no blood, no nothing..... What happened ?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
wasn't that a movie with jack nicholson... the Milkmoney rings twice:D

milkmoney

Reaction score
wasn't that a movie with jack nicholson... the Milkmoney rings twice:D

really steve jus leave me out of this thread, i have not posted in it other than to tell you to go somewhere else...

soupersonic

Reaction score
So...if your married and dont have a deckboat then you wont lose your wife but you might lose your turn :rolleyes:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
really steve jus leave me out of this thread, i have not posted in it other than to tell you to go somewhere else...

last time there was a thread like this you.........................................:D

rvrmom

Reaction score
Im a rotten parent and screw around. Got it LOL

milkmoney

Reaction score
Nothing! This thread is crazy funny! i'm sure FF2 didn;t mean to get you involved:D I was however, feeling bad for Rivermom but now I'm not so sure:rolleyes:

ok you have me confused , which is fine..you been hittin the sauce..? oh no he has nothin better to do then say my name, he has some deal with my name or something..not sure..

Wendi

Reaction score
How many people are drinking while reading this thread?? :champagne:

Lunden

Reaction score
So, I guess we'll see you all on Labor Day for another fun outing?

First off RVRDAD....why do you have a profile pic of a cool boat that isn't or has never been yours? Kind of wierd.
Second yes we will be there Labor Day, but now we don't have to do the running of the bulls move like everyone else when you and your train wreck roll in. Because if you haven't got the hint NO WE WILL NOT LAUNCH YOUR BOAT FOR YOU, WATCH YOUR SON THE WHOLE WEEKEND, PULL YOUR BOAT OUT OF THE WATER, OR TEAR DOWN YOUR CAMP! Get a clue you old creepers! And I, after all of this now feel the need to add a deadbolt to our trailer door...because if I wake up and either you or RVRDRUNK are naked in my trailer....well lets just say it won't be a funny post on the board!:loser:

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Yes u can! Lol it's already been hinted at here. There is a gas money deal that is EPIC! :D.

RD

I'm guessing that the old adage...."Ass, grass, or cash...no one rides for free" applies to this situation, only, Rvrmom didn't offer grass or cash? :hmm

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
As far as epic threads go, will this be better then the one on hoat boat with the jacking the dog off thread, or here on RDP with Jay throwing a party. I know this one is already a instant classic. I can already see when Im looking at diesel forums or OU football that this thread will be linked. I will stand up and be proud that I can say i'm a RDP member and I saw it here first. Thanks Dave!.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.