WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is there a live webcam @ Foxes? If there is I bet we could tune into one hell of fight:D

No shit! LOL..

I bet Rvrmom threw Rvrdads phone into the River, LMAO!:D:D

Buying some time to figure this deal out.. :D

Mom, who is my daddy?

dude that sux..

Whats the old parker saying, "you dont lose your wife, you just lose your turn"

That was the saying I always heard.. I didn't know it was true? :D

You people are just pissed because Rvrmom has game. Bunch of haters!!!

Damn straight she does.. Broken foot and everything she managed to pull some tail from the bar.. Well not actually from the bar, kinda down the side of the dock. :D

Absolutely not, actually hoping she will come around and clear up this "simple misunderstanding"

I am fucking dieing to see that. That will make this thread a perfect 10.. If she can turn this around, I'm going to rename this RiverMom's place.. LOL

x2_62cc587

Can't get my other photos to load.

Nice conquest!! CAn't get other pics to load?

RD

Shane54

Reaction score
Nice conquest!! CAn't get other pics to load?

RD[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Trying to load them of of facesuck doesn't work too well for me.

And just to clarify RVRMOM has never been on my deck boat.

speeddmn

Reaction score
I am fucking dieing to see that. That will make this thread a perfect 10.. If she can turn this around, I'm going to rename this RiverMom's place.. LOL

WOW!!! ok Rvrmom now is your chance to make history! AGAIN

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Absolutely not, actually hoping she will come around and clear up this "simple misunderstanding"

This is how I picture her right now.....

Typing an explanation...
clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick ... Select all, delete.... :grumble:clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclick..... Select all, delete.... :grumble:clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickvclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclick... Select all, delete..... :grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
And you guys say the brothas are bad. HA

Hold on playa...now you've gone too far.
No one said anything about doing a brotha on a deckboat :skull :D

Froggystyle

Reaction score
How in the World has Tom Brown not posted in this thread yet???:hmm

Contrary to popular belief... Brown doesn't just "jump in" to anything... the climate has to be right... candles lit... and the correct opportunity for a merge needs to present itself.

You see... by now, this thread is hundreds of posts deep. Were he to have participated in it initially, he could easily say "Hey folks, I was busy, did I miss something? Purple monkey dishwasher." and we would accept it.

Fact is, this thread has been fetid with his absence. There is a lurid stink about it that feels... well.. empty.

As such, we are all kind of hitting F5 to see not only what pics get posted, how deeply in denial RvrDad is (which, BTW... excellent job of brainwashing RvrMom... full blown Manchurian Candidate shit right there. You gotta figure she has had a year to set this "sleeper" in place and have it attempt to spin so effectively) but also how Tom is going to figure out a way to merge onto this information superhighway with what can only be expected to be an absolutely epic bomb. Like... double pits to chesty... super bomb.

And yes... that may be the first time in the history of the written word that "lurid" has ever been used as a descriptor for "stink".... you're welcome.

RVRSON

Reaction score
That might have bought her some time. :D:D

I bet Rvrdad is on his way to the river right now. I think this was a girls weekend.

She is either obilivious to this thread, partying, enjoying herself or actually picking up her clothes off hwy 62.

Rvrson now that is funny. Someone is getting a vacation for it but funny as hell none the less.

Uh oh...sorry! :D

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I am telling you Froggy you are killing it today. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Wes is killing it like a random guy on a deck boat in front of Foxes. :thumbsup

Reactions: TBI

Singleton

Reaction score
Took all afternoon, but caught up on this one.

Learning of the day -
1 - Don't post drunk on same site other half belongs to

I learned enough today time to go home and see how I can waste a few more hours before tomorrow.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
And to think my wife was gonna sign up here and use the name RiverMom. I'll have to talk her out of that one. :D

Reactions: TBI

speeddmn

Reaction score
I used to think there were only 3 biggest lies in the world

I LOVE YOU

THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL

i WON'T CUM IN YOUR MOUTH

AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A DECK BOAT!!!

kbhanson

Reaction score
I use to do this shit all the time and had alot of fun doing it, got kicked off some place's just cause they could deal with me............( . )( . )......this is funny and the first thing that comes to mind is that Migets on fire racing around on quads....LIGHT BULB ! :D

Punchy

Hanging Member
Reaction score
Wasted a whole day at work on this thread. I'm off and managed to make it to my truck.... now I'm stuck staring at my phone. It's like trying to make it home after a serious night of drinking...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I use to do this shit all the time and had alot of fun doing it, got kicked off some place's just cause they could deal with me............( . )( . )......this is funny and the first thing that comes to mind is that Migets on fire racing around on quads....LIGHT BULB ! :D

Just so you know because it's been a while, Holy Moly doesn't do that anymore, since the chain incident and all. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wasted a whole day at work on this thread. I'm off and managed to make it to my truck.... now I'm stuck starting at my phone. It's like trying to make it home after a serious night of drinking...

X2! I walked out in the machine shoo to actually do some work and all I'm doing is sitting here reading it on my phone now.. Lol.

I'm wondering who's gonna post the link to that camaro forum that had the "epic" thread awhile back.. Or the workout forum.. Or the awesome thread on "themoot" lol or finally that jeep forum with the chick and the guy that called her a dream killa.. Lol

RD

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
This thread needs it's own website.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Thats some serious sig line shit right there...

Oh now here you go. Contagious isn't it. River even recruited a JKO brother.

Out of respect for Jason, 460 is steering clear of this whole deal. Dammit. :D

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Just got PM'ed a really good request, so I had to take action...

Behold... your revised take a number sign...

Attachments

• Kaiser_DeliNumber2.jpg
    Kaiser_DeliNumber2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 783

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Gotta love the fact that the boob thread is on page 51 after months of posting, and here we are on day 2 and were already on page 50 and we've only seen 1 pair of nice tits!:D

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
X2! I walked out in the machine shoo to actually do some work and all I'm doing is sitting here reading it on my phone now.. Lol.

I'm wondering who's gonna post the link to that camaro forum that had the "epic" thread awhile back.. Or the workout forum.. Or the awesome thread on "themoot" lol or finally that jeep forum with the chick and the guy that called her a dream killa.. Lol

RD

What about the one where the guy had to shit and pee at a chicks house on a first date, but had a boner that wouldn't go away so he hopped in her tub and dropped the duce while peeing all over the bathroom?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I wonder if this thread is going to prompt a forum name change from rvrmom to deckmom :D

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Can we change Rvrmom's avatar to say "Life is better on a deckboat in front of fox's"!:D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Oh now here you go. Contagious isn't it. River even recruited a JKO brother.

Out of respect for Jason, 460 is steering clear of this whole deal. Dammit. :D

You've been pretty well behaved yourself! (so far...) :D:D

Punchy

Hanging Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the fact that the boob thread is on page 51 after months of posting, and here we are on day 2 and were already on page 50 and we've only seen 1 pair of nice tits!:D

Hey....I tried...and I got a literary bitch slap from Dave. Something about mom....child.....cake.......I don't know......

Status
Not open for further replies.