WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FUCK CHP!!

Fltplan

Reaction score
Ultra Dennis sounds like an asshole and you might as well throw Shintooo into the mix also. If i ever see you guys at the river i will kick your Cop hating asses

I'm no cop, but I think this is a threat! Forum police please, we have rules!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Ultra Dennis sounds like an asshole and you might as well throw Shintooo into the mix also. If i ever see you guys at the river i will kick your Cop hating asses

Oh Gosh Im so scared?:rolleyes:

Tell ya what. How about you add me on Facebook and whenever I check into places you'll know where to come find me Mr Bad ass!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

:thumbsup

Seriously. I just got off the phone with Shintooo and were are both highly considering not going to the river anymore.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, but the no threat rule is bullshit so fuck the mods if they enforce it. :thumbsdown

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I just sold my boat :p

He just sent me a friend request on Facebook. Dude Im totally scared. This is lavey tom's profile picture.

Attachments

• internet-gangstas41.jpg
    internet-gangstas41.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 180

LAVEYNICK

Reaction score
laveytom dont worry about ultra dennis hes a big pussy..if you beat his ass he might just start a thread on here and start his bitching and complaining again

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
laveytom dont worry about ultra dennis hes a big pussy..if you beat his ass he might just start a thread on here and start his bitching and complaining again

You guys are both homos. Must be a laveycraft thing. :cool:

well actually you have an outboard so that makes you super gay!:)

L

lavey tom

In all seriousness Im a friendly guy, if you see me come grab a beer out of my cooler. .....Just don't punk me and take them all:D

Same here Dennis just having a little fun while at work. Hope to meet you sometime

PVHCA

Reaction score
Claremont and Upland I think are the worst,I just cruize in town.

Upland is mellow compared to La Verne, Claremont and Glendora.

Well it took me a while but after reading the whole thing I did stumble upon one obvious conclusion. Ultra Dennis: You are a fag. You bitch and moan like a little girl about how the mean officer gave you tickets. Nut up pussy. Your so mad you posted a thread on RDP? You get satisfaction by posting pussy rants and the rest of the fucktards who agree with you give you some false sense of being right. But no, your still gay. You say CHP salary isn't much, well if your so loaded, pay the fine and quit bitching. Typical douche bag style; you try and come off like such a bad ass when really you come off as a total pussy. I guarantee you could not get a job with the CHP even if you tried. They have a knack for weeding out queers. Eat shit and God Bless :D

I'm thinkin UD is an MMA Tuff Guy, you know the guy that gets his chest all pumped up when he's watching cage fighting then turns to the teenagers rooting against his guy and threatens to kick their asses if they don't STFU, LOL!! Come on UD, I'd give you a "C" note to spew your trash to my Lt. CHP buddy and be serious doing it, you maybe pissed and dislike the laws that they have to enforce but please lighten up Francis.

Another MMA tuff guy!!

Thats OK i wasn't going to kick anybody's ass i just wanted to get in the shit talking

Oopps, LOL!!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Same here Dennis just having a little fun while at work. Hope to meet you sometime

I was bored at a work seminar on Friday and posted this thread for my own entertainment. Im pretty surprised its gone this far. I dont think I've ever had more than a 20 page'r:D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Upland is mellow compared to La Verne, Claremont and Glendora.

I'm thinkin UD is an MMA Tuff Guy, you know the guy that gets his chest all pumped up when he's watching cage fighting then turns to the teenagers rooting against his guy and threatens to kick their asses if they don't STFU, LOL!! Come on UD, I'd give you a "C" note to spew your trash to my Lt. CHP buddy and be serious doing it, you maybe pissed and dislike the laws that they have to enforce but please lighten up Francis.

Another MMA tuff guy!!

Oopps, LOL!!

Phil I grew up in Upland. They are pretty cool. I think Upland, La Verne, Glendora and San Dimas have some of the most tolerance towards lifted trucks. Most other cities hate them.

No Im not an MMA tough guy. I don't even like MMA

I hope your not trying to make attacks on me ;)

LAVEYNICK

Reaction score
come on everyone were all river goers here..beers on laveytom at pirate cove:champagne:..il be able to buy in about a month;)

LAVEYZACK

Reaction score
[video=youtube;p6U57uPKnNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6U57uPKnNs&feature=related[/video]

haha

PVHCA

Reaction score
Phil I grew up in Upland. They are pretty cool. I think Upland, La Verne, Glendora and San Dimas have some of the most tolerance towards lifted trucks. Most other cities hate them.

No Im not an MMA tough guy. I don't even like MMA

I hope your not trying to make attacks on me ;)

Of course I am, LOL!! What could you do though MMA Tuff Guy!!!:D

I hit these keys f'n hard ya know!!!

Hugh Jascaulk

Reaction score
Dealer told me if I put the front license plate holder on the car, the car value would take a 5K hit on resale.:skull

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Screw this.............

UD, you definately came off wrong, I'd still buy ya a beer though. ;)

Listen to this shit. Anytime you want to have a beer with me just let me know. Hell, there might even be an off-duty cop or two around. I guarantee that you can voice your opinion about your recent ticket and they'd all just laugh and probably even agree that window tint laws are just plain stupid. You'd be hard pressed to find anything wrong with my friends a few are ven RDP ammbers) and I'd bet a paycheck that you wouldn't want to call them assholes. Most of my friends and family in the LE biz wouldn't write you for tinted windows unless you pissed them off.

MOST cops could really give a shit about certain laws, including window tint, so to go off like you did was, well, stupid.

The CHP...........that's what they get paid to do..............enforce the law and specifically traffic related laws. It's just what they do dude. Writing a ticket for illegal tint does not make the guy a prick.

Glad to hear that you were just bored and decided to vent. Hopefully you can see the big picture and realize that the guy was just doing his job. I assume you do yours to your supervisors requirements too. I may not agree with what you do for a living, but, I sure as hell won't think you're an asshole for doing it.

Let me know about that beer, you MMA tough guy mo-fo :champagne::D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Screw this.............

Listen to this shit. Anytime you want to have a beer with me just let me know. Hell, there might even be an off-duty cop or two around. I guarantee that you can voice your opinion about your recent ticket and they'd all just laugh and probably even agree that window tint laws are just plain stupid. You'd be hard pressed to find anything wrong with my friends a few are ven RDP ammbers) and I'd bet a paycheck that you wouldn't want to call them assholes. Most of my friends and family in the LE biz wouldn't write you for tinted windows unless you pissed them off.

MOST cops could really give a shit about certain laws, including window tint, so to go off like you did was, well, stupid.

The CHP...........that's what they get paid to do..............enforce the law and specifically traffic related laws. It's just what they do dude. Writing a ticket for illegal tint does not make the guy a prick.

Glad to hear that you were just bored and decided to vent. Hopefully you can see the big picture and realize that the guy was just doing his job. I assume you do yours to your supervisors requirements too. I may not agree with what you do for a living, but, I sure as hell won't think you're an asshole for doing it.

Yep I was just bored. I don't hate all CHP, just the ones that give me tickets.:thumbsup

There was one time I got a flat in the pouring rain on the 57 late at night. While I was changing my tire a CHP pulled up and said he would stay behind me with his lights on so no one would slide out and kill me. Then he said he would go back to his car where he could stay dry and told me good luck. :D

However another time I got a flat on the boat trailer late at night on the 40. I had no spare and had to wait over 5 hours for a truck to come out and change it. I saw several CHP blow past me, not one stopped. I thought that was pretty shitty. That was a pretty scary night sitting on the shoulder with trucks blowing past us at 80mph and not even switching lanes as a courtosey. Next time, fuck it, Ill risk the rim rather than my life

I was really cool to the cop. He was just some new lil punk with a badge and wanted to bust my ass. He actually tried giving me a lecture. This fuck was younger than me!!:D

...He's got to make a name for himself right? Ive been pulled over several times for bullshit things, and some serious like speeding and I usually get let go. I think the only ticket I've had in the past decade was a Carpool Lane Ticket (which i really deserved as I drove solo in it daily). I rolled the dice and now I'll deal with it. Do I agree with the front plate and tnit laws? No. But I refuse to obey them so I got a ticket. If anything im lucky, after all the years and trucks Ive owned with dark tint, no mud flaps, smoked lights, loud stereos, train horns, PA systems, HIDs and the list goes on...Im lucky I went this long before getting handed a ticket.

Im still not going to change my opinion of most cops though. Most of them are hippocrates that place themselves above the law, buts thats just my opinion.

Last edited:

Reaction score
In all seriousness Im a friendly guy, if you see me come grab a beer out of my cooler. .....Just don't punk me and take them all:D
Note to self .

Make sure when dennis offers a beer you drink them all

Ultra26 # 1

2007 Ultra 26 Shadow
Reaction score
Screw this.............

X26

LowRiver2

Reaction score
You taking the 5th on the DUI arrest?

What was the outcome Dennis?

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

You should kick RiverDave's too, while you're at it :D

linus3

Reaction score
Screw this.............

:thumbsup:D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
You taking the 5th on the DUI arrest?

What was the outcome Dennis?

Why would I openly talk about a pending DUI on a public forum with a bunch of strangers? How would that benefit me? I'll tell ya what, as soon as its settled I'll tell you everything. Deal?:cool: LOL! I will tell you that I blew a .082 though, the blood test came in under the legal limit, so we will see.

JBS

Reaction score
Oh here we go

Sent from my Black iPhone

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Why would I openly talk about a pending DUI on a public forum with a bunch of strangers? How would that benefit me? I'll tell ya what, as soon as its settled I'll tell you everything. Deal?:cool: LOL! I will tell you that I blew a .082 though, the blood test came in under the legal limit, so we will see.

Did I miss the thread? Or is this the first time it's been brought up?

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Weren't you beating the drums a while back about drinking and boating? What was the name of the little girl from Murrieta that got killed in an accident? Amanda? And you went through all this trouble to organize a golf tournament to raise money? Maybe it was someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was you. It was right around the same time you admitted you'd had a couple of beers and drove down to the corner store and there was a cop there and some gang members that you didn't want to park next to.

Reaction score
people don't be forgetting nothing these days.

Sent from the liquor store around the corner.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
people don't be forgetting nothing these days.

Sent from the liquor store around the corner.

I'm a woman. Do you really expect anything less? :D Hell, I even remember his first log-in name :D :D :D