WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2017 Stanley Cup

rvrrun

Reaction score
Let's do THIS!!!!

GO DUCKS

BTW, who do the Kings play in the 1st round???? I forgot to check??

Oooooo, my wife's not gonna be happy with that crack.

...who has two?

IMG_3317.jpg

milkmoney

Reaction score
Kings [emoji107]
Ducks [emoji107]
[emoji202]

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Ducks Flames will be a great series. I think the Ducks win in 7. Plenty of ice bags in this series.

Another interesting series will be The Sharks Oil. I think the Oil takes it in 6, yes 6.

The Hawks look great but I'm not seeing what every Hockey analyst is calling for them to win. It will be interesting to see if they line up against a team thats fast and physical, and what happens.

In the east I want Columbus or the Wild, but I think the Caps finally geter done.

Fuck the Pens. Crosby is a super star but I cant stand that cry baby Bitch.

I'm sure all knows this but not only did Sutter get fired but Lombardi also. It needed to happen, but without those two we wouldn't have one more cups then the Sucks. :finger:D

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Another interesting series will be The Sharks Oil. I think the Oil takes it in 6, yes 6.

If Eberle and Nuggent-Hopkins keep rolling the way they've have been for the last couple of months and Talbot stays healthy -- The Oilers could go deep.
They have the whole package this year..... speed, goaltending and a couple of guys that can lay some smack down --- just like the Sharks did when MacLellan was coaching them.:)

Go OIL!!

X-rated

Reaction score
You heard it here first!!!!! FLAMES IN 6.

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Capitals and Hawks for Lord Stanley's Cup. I think the Hawks in 6.

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Go Ducks!!

I did get a picture with the cup after the Kings one it in 2012. Kinda cool, but would have preferred the Ducks have one it. IMG_0101.jpg

stoker2001

Reaction score
If Eberle and Nuggent-Hopkins keep rolling the way they've have been for the last couple of months and Talbot stays healthy -- The Oilers could go deep.
They have the whole package this year..... speed, goaltending and a couple of guys that can lay some smack down --- just like the Sharks did when MacLellan was coaching them.:)

Go OIL!!
If Coutore and Thornton get back in lineup,maybey have SLIGHT chance?Sharks have been pathetic down stretch,prob "one and done" in this series..it hurts

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Yes and a hawks fan also.

I do like a lot of different players and coaches from other teams too [emoji106][emoji970][emoji202]

I always wanted to go to a game at the Joe, would of been great to go to the last game, a ton of hockey history.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Holy fuck me running....

What an amazing finish!!! 👍👍👍👍

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
As much as i hate to say it, Gibson's rogue rebounds are going to be the ducks demise. He cant control the puck for shit smh

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
ALL FOUR GAMES WENT INTO O.T. TONIGHT..

I love PLAYOFF hockey!!!!

LETS GO DUCKS!!!!!

Freaking mallards are killing me!! :grumble:

AND the Hawks are down 3-0.

Great night of hockey for sure! :thumbsup

G. Faulk

Reaction score
ALL FOUR GAMES WENT INTO O.T. TONIGHT..

I love PLAYOFF hockey!!!!

LETS GO DUCKS!!!!!

Perry ended up in Elliot's net last night and you can see Perry saying something to Elliot. Whatever it was shook up Elliot and it's what took part in turning that game around. Perry is probably the best in the league at this.

This sport is amazing in how much it takes in winning Lord Stanley. No other sport takes as much work to get the prize.

Fucking pissed I'm kinda routing for the Sucks. :D:D

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I was going to stay out of this thread (superstitious)... But, wow what a game. Go Ducks Go!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The Ducks series has been amazing. 👍

Did anyone notice the stat they put up mid game?

The flames have never won after being behind in a series.

The ducks have won every series they have been up 2-0 in.

I would not have wanted to be in the flames locker room last night! Poor guys.

Go Ducks!!! 👍 👍

stoker2001

Reaction score
sharks havent put one puck in net last two games:boo:looking dismal,put fork in em if they choke tonight

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
LET'S GO DUCKS

close this round out and get some REST!!!!

Boys are WINNING UGLY!!!!!!!!!

STAY UGLY!!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
IMO, tonight game was their BEST game played.....

did not WIN ugly tonight

It doesn't feel like a sweep...

they were CLOSE GAMES!!!

GO DUCKS!!!!

they need some Rest!!!!!! lets hope remaining series go 7 games!!! LOL

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Blackhawks get swept!!!! That's a shocker!!!:eek

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Ducks vs. Oilers

The orange crush is going to roll through Anaheim.
OIL IN 6

JDKRXW

Reaction score

Going to be a good series to watch.
Both teams have good goaltending, crazy good offense and defense that could be a little lacking.
Ducks need a defenseman exactly like Manson's Dad.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Ducks vs. Oilers

The orange crush is going to roll through Anaheim.
OIL IN 6

I predict this will be the best series of the 16-17 cup run. I also predict Patrick Maroon plays out of his mind. I think it goes 7 hard games and I don't know who wins.

Ducks got to answer the Oil's 4th line, rattle Talbot, and dump Mcdavid on his ass. Mcdavid has got to be one of the most calm cool collective let his play do the talking 20 year old NHL Hockey players I've seen. Fuck that Kid's good.

Blues-Smashville should also be good.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
I predict this will be the best series of the 16-17 cup run. I also predict Patrick Maroon plays out of his mind. I think it goes 7 hard games and I don't know who wins.

Ducks got to answer the Oil's 4th line, rattle Talbot, and dump Mcdavid on his ass. Mcdavid has got to be one of the most calm cool collective let his play do the talking 20 year old NHL Hockey players I've seen. Fuck that Kid's good.

Blues-Smashville should also be good.

Couldn't agree more I think this going to be the best series this year. I also agree this should be a 7 game series. The oilers depth is pretty impressive but they're all young (could be good could be bad). No doubt McDavid is a stud, but you just gotta make him realize he's human once. I believe klefbom is out too. Ducks stand to get vatanen and fowler back this series which should swing the defense strength to the ducks. I think goal tenders are going to put on a show and just like regular season we will get to watch extra hockey! This is just my opinion though [emoji106]

stokernick

Reaction score
First Chicago, then Montreal, now Boston !! What time is available for teeing off tomorrow?:eek:grumble: