WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2017 Stanley Cup

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
WHOOSSHH

I can breathe...
No shit. That game took a few years off my life!!

The Ducks were relentless. And against an outstanding team, that was a ton of work!

Nothing better than play off hockey. The oilers played well. Hats off to an outstanding team.

Bring on the next one!!! 👍 👍

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone see the rare Kariya appearance at the HC? Seeing him in the ducks third sweater was a little overwhelming

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Surprised the Predator's beat the Hawks. Surprised they beat the Blues. It wouldn't surprise if the Predators beat the Ducks. They are a hungry and playing awfully good hockey right now. It should be a good series. The Pens and the Senators is going to be an excellent series also. Who ever wins Lord Stanley's Cup will deserve it that's for sure.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
It's been an entertaining series. .... I'm already old as SHIT... I've aged about 20 years watching these 2017 PLAYOFFS . PHUQ!!

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Go PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!

Signed kings fan. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

I haven't become a Preds fan yet but getting there, and just cause I was front row for some reason at the game when the Ducks won the cup I got a very very very very very small soft spot for them. But fing A if they win the cup this year I'll never hear the end from my Duck fan buddies about how now we have the same amount of cups as you do.

F that go Preds...

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't become a Preds fan yet but getting there, and just cause I was front row for some reason at the game when the Ducks won the cup I got a very very very very very small soft spot for them. But fing A if they win the cup this year I'll never hear the end from my Duck fan buddies about how now we have the same amount of cups as you do.

F that go Preds...
2>1 is literally the only rebuttal Kings fans have left....
They're the worst when it comes to chirping lol

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
the Hockey forums "HFboards" have been blowing up with the "DUCKS SUX" hate since that news has unveiled.... LOL

I feel bad for the Preds Fans..... if they get into the finals...they'll have a difficult time w/o their #1C.

it's been a Great series so-far.... I hate to see RYJO teammates get anymore aspiration than they already have playing against the DUCKS ...

GO DUCKS

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Re: RYJO injury

some speculation his injury is "compartment syndrome"....

which would make more sense not seeing a violent check or hit (other than the usual shit, that would knock me about a 1/4 mile in the air)

Heal up RYJO...cya next season...

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score

F that go Preds...

Not only that but we'll still be the first to bring a cup to California [emoji41]

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Big BAD Getzlaf fined $10k for saying to a Ref...

16687995-Beautiful-rooster-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo-rooster-cock-poultry.jpg
+
lollipopHelloSucker.jpg

Big Bad DUCKS!!

They SUX..

Where's my safe place!!!

GO DUCKS

KICK AZZ!!!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
:(:(:(:(

I'm looking at the brighter side...

The Dux were up 3-2 on the Kings and Hawks and lost 6 & 7

IT'S ABOUT F-ING TIME FOR THE DUXS TO WIN GAME 6 & 7!!!! TO ADVANCE!!!

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just finished watching on tape. I thought I was going to run out of time. :yikes Great game, felt bad for the Sens and Anderson. :thumbsdown

Go Preds!!!!!

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
What a bunch of fucking horseshit. Reversed goal by Nashville. And then no interference on Pittsburg before the goal. Fuck

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I hope someone takes Crosbys knees out....fucking clown