WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2017 Stanley Cup

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Tonight was UGLY, but the Orange Crush got it done (actually Talbot got it done).

If you want to see wild --- wait til Sunday night in Edmonton.:)

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Get over it! That was a good call! There was No goalie interference
Oilers will use any excuse possible to downplay the choke that happened but will fail to acknowledge the first two that started the rally or Darnell Nurses involment on said gi. Lol

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Oilers will use any excuse possible to downplay the choke that happened but will fail to acknowledge the first two that started the rally or Darnell Nurses involment on said gi. Lol

Well said! I've said it already in this thread 7 games! I predict OT

fishing fool

Reaction score
IMG_1299.JPG

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I'm a kings fan so I guess you must.
That's ok, someday you will have 2 cups.
I like the Kings too.

I also used to be a Raiders fan Way back in the day! But that team has become a joke.

I can understand being a loyal Oilers fan. It's hard to forget Gretzky and McSorley days. There was a little bit of the old days being relived last night! LoL

Game on friend...

👍 👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Game 5 nearly gave me a stroke, but the Oilers eased my blood pressure last night. Game 7 should be great and I expect the Ducks to play well...............as long as the goaltender (whoever that may be) puts his contacts in. :D

Anyone see Wilson killing Penguins in Game 5? :yikes

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Game 5 nearly gave me a stroke, but the Oilers eased my blood pressure last night. Game 7 should be great and I expect the Ducks to play well...............as long as the goaltender (whoever that may be) puts his contacts in. :D

Anyone see Wilson killing Penguins in Game 5? :yikes

I want the Pens to lose, I know he's a gifted Hockey player but I cannot stand Cindy Crybaby. I did feel for him when he got smacked in the head.

They need Mr game 7 for the Caps to play like its game seven for the next 2 games.

What if the Sens and the Oil were to meet in the final. I know a chance in hell but Canada would be happy. Been a while for the cup to end up in Canada.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I want the Pens to lose, I know he's a gifted Hockey player but I cannot stand Cindy Crybaby. I did feel for him when he got smacked in the head.

They need Mr game 7 for the Caps to play like its game seven for the next 2 games.

What if the Sens and the Oil were to meet in the final. I know a chance in hell but Canada would be happy. Been a while for the cup to end up in Canada.
White glove treatment. As much as the other fan bases like to complain about the horrendous officiating when shit doesn't go their way, it's obvious who the refs are actually siding with. Kes can't even face wash Mcjesus without getting a roughing penalty......FOR A FACE WASH. Same goes for Cindy Crybaby Crosby. Crosby hacks a dude's finger off and no one bats an eye....Niskanen accidently cross checks him in the head and everyone loses their minds

JDKRXW

Reaction score
White glove treatment. As much as the other fan bases like to complain about the horrendous officiating when shit doesn't go their way, it's obvious who the refs are actually siding with. Kes can't even face wash Mcjesus without getting a roughing penalty......FOR A FACE WASH. s

Funny how that works -- they (the refs) didn't say anything when Kes wrapped up Talbot's leg for the 3rd goal on Friday. :)

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how that works -- they (the refs) didn't say anything when Kes wrapped up Talbot's leg for the 3rd goal on Friday. :)
Funny how people don't acknowledge nurses involment on that play. I mean I knew the oil was trying to fuck the ducks out of the next round I just didn't know they literally ment that

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I'd never count Getzlaf out. IMO he's the best player in the game today and this series wouldn't be at 7 games without him.
........now some of his team mates on the other hand -- that's a different story :)

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Doesn't mattter who your team is but tonight's games are what hockey's all about. Theses should be two great games.

Other then Mr game 7 and Looch I really am Not a fan of either 4 teams, but I planned my whole day to be home in time for the start of the early game and not going to miss the later game.

I promise not to talk shit if the Ducks can't get the game 7 monkey off there back. 😄😄

Seriously, good luck Duckies.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Go oilers go

Can you believe the season Zack Kassian is having with the Oilers, Dudes on fire. I love when the tough guys actually can score some goals and once in a while turn the game around.

My wife is way pissed I'm being nice to the Ducks fans. :D:D

Just seen a shot of Justin Williams, he's got his game face on.

fishing fool

Reaction score
I love how the oilers have been this year compared to last year

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'm gonna be holding my breathe for 60 minutes.....

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!:beer

I was in Vegas and Bet $1.00 (cents) on the Ducks to Win Game 7!!! "WINNING!!!!"

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
GO DUCKS

[video=youtube_https;qztuEucrNBc]https://youtu.be/qztuEucrNBc[/video]

fishing fool

Reaction score
Oilers golfing.

[video=youtube_https;NCzkAQDjPQc]https://youtu.be/NCzkAQDjPQc[/video]

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Gibson needs to make the 5 hole a bit smaller.

Some great hits, and a great game.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Good physical game by the mallards for once in a game 7, congrats ducklings!!!:thumbsup

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
IMO, that was their BEST game of the Playoffs...

AND A F-ING GAME 7 TO BOOT!!!!

another difficult series coming up with the Preds!!!!!!!!!

G. Faulk

Reaction score
IMO, that was their BEST game of the Playoffs...

AND A F-ING GAME 7 TO BOOT!!!!

another difficult series coming up with the Preds!!!!!!!!!

Rested Smashville might be tougher to beat then the Oil. But what do I know, I thought the Oil would beat the Ducks in 6.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Rested Smashville might be tougher to beat then the Oil. But what do I know, I thought the Oil would beat the Ducks in 6.

I did not have faith in the Ducks for a game 7 win...

also...

Oil playoff record with being up 2-0 = 14-0

Ducks playoff record being down 0-2 = 0-7 (make that 1-7..LOL)

Nashville has OWNED the Ducks in the last few years in the playoffs...

just maybe...............

GO DUCKS!!!

Now, Im heading back to Vegas and Cash out my $1 winning Ticket!!!