WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2016 College Football ...........

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Imo.....the PAC 12 looks soft....and no one fits that bill. Oh there is plenty of talent to go around, but there is no one to dominate whatsoever. And it starts with the coaching.

Just going back through some of the posts in this thread.....The other one that caught my eye was HOOTER saying UW would lose at least 3 conference games after curb stomping Stanford. Is this what is consider babbling?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Let me babble a lil bit......enjoy the stage while it lasts......UW has one more game and then the season is over. Good thing Colorado beat Utah, or your season would have ended tonight with another bitch slap from SC. :D Next year SC will take back control of the South and a good shot at the Pac12. You better hope Stanford doesn't bounce back or UW will end up back in the middle of the pack in the North again. :cool

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
VT only down by 7 with the ball and plenty of time. :yikes Clemson losing would sure mix things up.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Wooow....Wisc.....blew that one. Do you bump someone in the Top 4 and let Penn St squeak in? I say bump Ohio St.......fuck that shit.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Let me babble a lil bit......enjoy the stage while it lasts......UW has one more game and then the season is over. Good thing Colorado beat Utah, or your season would have ended tonight with another bitch slap from SC. :D Next year SC will take back control of the South and a good shot at the Pac12. You better hope Stanford doesn't bounce back or UW will end up back in the middle of the pack in the North again. :cool

I gotta hand it to HS. He is on here non stop and backing SC regardless of their record. Others, well, not so much. They just started showing up in the past three to four weeks. Good times and bad, HS is here with his team.

The other guys arent allowed to post until SC wins another title. BTW, it hasnt happened in a long time. ;)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Looks like SC found their starting QB for the next few years. The fumbles hurt them last night. Browne will probably transfer next year.

I gotta hand it to HS. He is on here non stop and backing SC regardless of their record. Others, well, not so much. They just started showing up in the past three to four weeks. Good times and bad, HS is here with his team.

The other guys arent allowed to post until SC wins another title. BTW, it hasnt happened in a long time. ;)

Hey I have been here for longer then 3-4 weeks. Try almost 50 years. :)

BTW. What title are you referring to. Pac 12 or NCAA. ?

Pelon

Reaction score
Wooow....Wisc.....blew that one. Do you bump someone in the Top 4 and let Penn St squeak in? I say bump Ohio St.......fuck that shit.

Penn St. lost to Michigan by 39 points! Had a second loss to pit, and played a weaker schedule. I don't think you can bump Ohio St., whose only loss was to a top ten ranked team on the road, even though it was a head to head loss to Penn St..

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
CFP commissioner says the UW SOS was hurting them over PS but their only loss was to a top 10 team. USC.

See IROC. USC helped UW get into the playoffs. :skull

grumpy88

Reaction score
Depends on what Penn state team shows up . 2nd half Penn is a good football team .

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score

Attachments

• Stiver 010 (2).jpg
    Stiver 010 (2).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Stiver 019 (2).jpg
    Stiver 019 (2).jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Stiver 011 (2).jpg
    Stiver 011 (2).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Stiver 024 (3).jpg
    Stiver 024 (3).jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Rosebowl 2014 005.jpg
    Rosebowl 2014 005.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 51

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score

You hold down the fort just as much as me.......you're the SC statistician with all your age and history. I'm just the guy who likes to instigate conversation. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
CFP commissioner says the UW SOS was hurting them over PS but their only loss was to a top 10 team. USC.

Lol.....it took SC to give UW's resume credibility. You're welcome IrocDave. BAMA is gonna crush Udub. :skull

HBCraig

Reaction score

Neither. They havent won either in the last decade or so. ;)

On a side note, Leinart is a solid radio analyst on Sirius. Honestly

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
No CFB on New Years Day????? Wtf is going on around here? :headscratch::smackhead:boo::rules

buck35

Reaction score

Hey thanks for taking sark so we could finally get a real coach! Best thing for UW since Don James.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Army beats Navy. First time in 15 years. :thumbup:

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Lol.....it took SC to give UW's resume credibility. You're welcome IrocDave. BAMA is gonna crush Udub. :skull

USC did help UW, thank you. As for Bama kicking UW's ass, I don't think that's happening. If Browning plays to his potential this game is going to be really close. UW aint no slouch, they have good size and depth on both lines and great skill position players. A side note that no one is talking about is Chris Petersons resume of knocking out higher ranked teams in bowl games at Boise. He game plans well with the 4 weeks of down time and his teams play well in the bowls.

I want to see all the PAC 12 teams win their bowl games, even USC. All rivalry stuff gets set aside when it's bowl season, I want to see the PAC 12 succeed against the other power conferences.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
The more interesting bowl games are starting to fire up

OK St vs. Colorado tonight.

1st round playoffs on Sat....:thumbup:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
The more interesting bowl games are starting to fire up

OK St vs. Colorado tonight.

1st round playoffs on Sat....:thumbup:

Utah was a good game last night. :thumbup:

When does ASU play. :headscratch: :)

Joker

Reaction score
Utah was a good game last night. :thumbup:

When does ASU play. :headscratch: :)

I'm waiting for Darnold to get knocked out of the game and Max Brown won't be answering his phone.[emoji106]

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Darnold to get knocked out of the game and Max Brown won't be answering his phone.[emoji106]

Good... Max Browne sucked and is at Pitt. Jalen Greene is better anyway. :thumbup:

Joker

Reaction score
Good... Max Browne sucked and is at Pitt. Jalen Greene is better anyway. :thumbup:

I just read Penn St suspended 2 starters for violating rules. Bunch of idiots.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I just read Penn St suspended 2 starters for violating rules. Bunch of idiots.

Yep.. Starting LB and WR. They use a lot of LBs so it may not hurt them to much on D.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
:yikesYou're rooting for 'bama?????????????:yikes

Lol......naw....just pointing out that I think Bama will win. Would be nice to see UW represent the P12. If they pulled it off, we would never heAR the end of IROCDAVE gloating though. :D UW looks pretty strong so far though. They'll need to do this the whole game to have a shot.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
And right as I say it......UW turns the ball over in their own territory. Can't win like that. :D