WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ww3

4Waters

Reaction score
Run to costco and buy up all the ass paper!!
We just went up there to get gas and grab some x-mas presents, while there we ran back to grab some shit tickets and they were completely out

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
You kinda got that wrong. It's the Musdumbs that dont get along with the Jews(Isreal). They constantly attack the Jews. Isreal does what it has to do to keep her people safe!
It really depends on the prism you see things through, or how and what languages one reads. There are no saints on the battlefield, and that area has been a battlefield for generations. Both sides say they fight for God. Pretty sure, God can handle his own, and doesn't need a bunch of people killing for him.

The Isralis see the Muslims the same way as the Muslims see the Israelis, infidels, a lower life form that deserves no chance at existence. No, I don't think I have it wrong, I think both sides fail to see the irony. They can do what they want, but Americans paying for it or spilling blood for it? Nope, F'm both.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
True except they are Fn with red sea cargo passage.

Hard to believe Obama sent these fuckers cargo planes of our cash and let them move forward with a nuclear program

I remember that... And all these Celebrities like Jack Black were protesting for Iran to have Nukes.... Talk about bizarre....

Roosky01

Reaction score
This kinda says it all for me…

1727844613125.png

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I suggest you all fuel up sometime today if possible.
Thanks for the suggestion Angie!!! We will be fueling up the boat in the morning. Might burn it off in the next couple of days though…..