WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ww3

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy that was a former israeli military pilot....from what he's told me...they really aren't to be fucked with. He started laughing once when I brought up "rules of engagement"
Heard bad things about Obama's ROE in Afghanistan...like asking permission to respond in kind :(

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
We have consistently screwed around in the middle east. It used to be our distance and relatively good borders protected us. I don't understand why America has to be involved...it's not just oil, and I'm not going to believe any "Holy Land" story from our government, which is constantly pushing things against the Bible.

Iran sent a bunch of moped/dorrito drones into Israel a few months back. It was in response to Israel bombing Tehran. Once again, most flew over Iraq, a place we pretty much control. Everyone laughed, not much damage done. Israel has bombed targets in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon and Yemen...in the past few weeks. They've also used live ammunition to break up protests in their own cities.

I appreciate their strength and resolve, damn impressive. That said, why is anyone even remotely surprised that the largest country they've struck back at, stuck back at them? It's like a drunken biker brawl, with better weapons.

2Driver

Reaction score
These mother fuckers have been throwing rocks at each other for a few thousand years now, never gonna stop and no idea why we give a shit.

True except they are Fn with red sea cargo passage.

Hard to believe Obama sent these fuckers cargo planes of our cash and let them move forward with a nuclear program

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many missiles failed during launch like last time. The only saving grace is that Iran has not been spending much on their military over the last 10 years or so. Instead they fund Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis to do their bidding. Iran is not prepared for a ground war.

azsunfun

Reaction score
Yep, Netanyahu as being quoted....but our jackass Graham calling for US to bomb Iranian oil facilities.
Isrial will take out all radar, all ports, all oil refineries, all runways, all bridges crossing into the country and will controll the sky's within two days. Look at the lines at Iran's gas stations, citizens know what's comin.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1725655895860.jpg
    FB_IMG_1725655895860.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 0

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Isrial will take out all radar, all ports, all oil refineries, all runways, all bridges crossing into the country and will controll the sky's within two days. Look at the lines at Iran's gas stations, citizens know what's comin.
I'm fine with Israel doing it, their rite. I just want Graham to leave my cousin and my niece the F' out of it, and let our other service members protect our country, not fund or fight for another.

Napoleon Bonaparte
"Religious wars are basically people killing each other over who has the better imaginary friend"
A retired fighter pilot I know said this to me over coffee last October. "Everyone can believe what they want to believe. I just don't buy into this 'my God is better than your God' bullshit"

port austin pirate

Reaction score
people forget Trumps policys had Iran broke, hey couldn't afford to finance a street fight in Chicago when he left office Biden/ Obama lifted sanctions and made Iran billions hence middle East war and perceived weakness started Russia invasion, how can anyone support these morons.

4Waters

Reaction score
people forget Trumps policys had Iran broke, hey couldn't afford to finance a street fight in Chicago when he left office Biden/ Obama lifted sanctions and made Iran billions hence middle East war and perceived weakness started Russia invasion, how can anyone support these morons.
I didn't forget

Andy B.

Reaction score
He can’t stop it either. Israel has reached their BS limit and is unleashing the hounds.

If this escalates then it’s symptoms of a larger problem.

If the Middle East starts glowing in the dark then oil production will suffer for a lot of countries standing on the sidelines watching the fracas.
If Trump was president Iran wouldn't have any power!!!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
These mother fuckers have been throwing rocks at each other for a few thousand years now, never gonna stop and no idea why we give a shit.

Ummm…
Isreal has only existed for 76 years.
Islam was founded in the year 610 (when Mohamed had his drug fueled hallucinations) so it’s only been around for 1400+ years. Unless you want to go back to pre Roman times to the early Egyptian dynasties “a few thousand years” is simply inaccurate.
For perspective, the Roman colosseum was built about 550 years before Mohamed was even born.
The rock throwing in the desert, as you call it, has really only been around since we fucked around with Lawrence of Arabia, Iraq, and the Shaw of Iran.
Before we drew geographical lines and placed our puppets, it was kind of no different than the other historical wars. The Persians against the world.
Then the Roman legion against the world including the holy land. Then the Turks against Christianity when young Vlad did his best work.
The Persian and Mesopotamian histories are a little more involved than just Islam in the desert.

As far as why we give a shit…I really wouldn’t know where to start if you have no idea. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
I wonder how much Russia has left in them. They’ve been less than impressive against our leftover arsenal in Ukraine.

PS. Did anyone wake up Biden?

It’s scheduled…

They - Wake him up for a Diper change & some warm milk ….

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Ummm…
Islam was founded in the year 610 (when Mohamed had his drug fueled hallucinations) so it’s only been around for 1400+ years. Unless you want to go back to pre Roman times to the early Egyptian dynasties “a few thousand years” is simply inaccurate.
For perspective, the Roman colosseum was built about 550 years before Mohamed was even born.
The rock throwing in the desert, as you call it, has really only been around since we fucked around with Lawrence of Arabia, Iraq, and the Shaw of Iran.
Before we drew geographical lines and placed our puppets, it was kind of no different than the other historical wars. The Persians against the world.
Then the Roman legion against the world including the holy land. Then the Turks against Christianity when young Vlad did his best work.
The Persian and Mesopotamian histories are a little more involved than just Islam in the desert.

As far as why we give a shit…I really wouldn’t know where to start if you have no idea. 🤷🏼‍♂️
So think about this for a minutes, all those people/societys you listed off above are dead and gone. Not sure why thier problems are now our problems. I’m guessing it’s all about the Jesus/allah hocus pocus, people seem real attached to those concepts, I think it’s time to move on. I’m not trippin on any of it, I’ll be dead and gone soon enough just like everyone before and after me. If they want to blow each other up, let them. I feel bad for the normal people who are stuck living around all that archaic bullshit.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Ummm…

As I've read, and vaguely understand it, the Ottomans aligned with the Germans in WWI. In '22, the Allies carved up the empire specifically to create dissent within the new drawn borders, which were drawn to place different factions together, not by their previous beliefs and ideologies. Different types of islam and even some orthodox christianity. This would keep the areas from ever unifying again. Dictatorships were installed to keep subjects in line, and most were placed to be friendly with one or all of the allied forces of the day. The absolute fear of the allies was having these groups unit in any way. It took a hundred years, but it may be happening. Sound somewhat in the ballpark?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As I've read, and vaguely understand it, the Ottomans aligned with the Germans in WWI. In '22, the Allies carved up the empire specifically to create dissent within the new drawn borders, which were drawn to place different factions together, not by their previous beliefs and ideologies. Different types of islam and even some orthodox christianity. This would keep the areas from ever unifying again. Dictatorships were installed to keep subjects in line, and most were placed to be friendly with one or all of the allied forces of the day. The absolute fear of the allies was having these groups unit in any way. It took a hundred years, but it may be happening. Sound somewhat in the ballpark?
Pretty much.
But still, that’s recent history.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Two words.

"Keystone Pipeline."

Great idea shutting that down Biden. What a fucking moron. 👎
Canada is by far and away our biggest supplier of imported crude.
Over half (50%-52%) of all our imported oil comes from Canada.
The keystone pipeline was a method of delivery, not a measure of import.
Mexico is our second biggest supplier at 10%

Saudi and Iraq combined only provide 11% of our imported crude.
The embargo’s on Iranian exports that Biden chose to ignore has led to Iran quintupling its export sales. Primarily to China.
THAT is the real damage he has done.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The six days war was only 6 days because we had to make Isreal stop before they annihilated 3 major countries simultaneously on 3 fronts.
Then we had to make them give back the land they conquered.

I get the feeling that an education is coming and fast.

76sanger

Reaction score
Hoping they reply with a nuke is not a great idea...
Iran is tight with NoKo, and we know they have a nuke. They are also tight with Russia, and they have a few. I have no interest in dying, or my kids dying, because Muslims and Jews can't get along.
You kinda got that wrong. It's the Musdumbs that dont get along with the Jews(Isreal). They constantly attack the Jews. Isreal does what it has to do to keep her people safe!

Backlash

Reaction score
Canada is by far and away our biggest supplier of imported crude.
Over half (50%-52%) of all our imported oil comes from Canada.
The keystone pipeline was a method of delivery, not a measure of import.
Mexico is our second biggest supplier at 10%

Saudi and Iraq combined only provide 11% of our imported crude.
The embargo’s on Iranian exports that Biden chose to ignore has led to Iran quintupling its export sales. Primarily to China.
THAT is the real damage he has done.

Had he left the Keystone Pipeline agreement intact and had the oil continued to be delivered to this country, the positive impacts on our society would have benefited each and every person living here. But his knee jerk decision-making, done to satisfy his handlers, is now going to once again affect us in a negative manner.

Of course we will still need to import crude, but with the tensions/actions currently taking place in the Middle East, you KNOW we're going to be hit with increased fuel costs.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Had he left the Keystone Pipeline agreement intact and had the oil continued to be delivered to this country, the positive impacts on our society would have benefited each and every person living here. But his knee jerk decision-making, done to satisfy his handlers, is now going to once again affect us in a negative manner.

Of course we will still need to import crude, but with the tensions/actions currently taking place in the Middle East, you KNOW we're going to be hit with increased fuel costs.
What's really sad is we were energy independent under Trump and exporting oil!!!!
Can't fix stupid you get what you vote for ASSHATS!!!!!

Dog

Reaction score
I wonder how much Russia has left in them. They’ve been less than impressive against our leftover arsenal in Ukraine.

PS. Did anyone wake up Biden?
From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged.

It's after hours for him.

• Haha
Reactions: DWC

boatnam2

Reaction score
So, when someone says World War 3, what exactly does that mean?

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
@shintoooo I know in past threads over the years you have made mention that the majority of the Iranian people would love to oust the ruling leaders for a new party. Curious what the current mindset of the Iranian people is over this conflict and possible retaliation from Israel. If this somehow allowed a chance for a change in the rulers would they still support it?