WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where We Stand-Elections

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Welfare Offices Providing Voter Registration Forms To Illegals Without Proof Of Citizenship

teaser image
"It’s a real problem, not an imaginary problem..."

MON JUN 24, AT 3:55 AM

The left, of course, is livid over this election integrity effort.

The left-leaning Campaign Legal Center has opposed the SAVE Act as a “shameful” measure that will “undermine trust in the electoral process,” dismissing concerns over non-citizen voting and declaring it has not taken place “at any meaningful level.”

It’s a fabrication being peddled, for personal and political gain, by leaders who should know better,” said Campaign Legal Center executive director Adav Noti in a statement as the House Administration Committee prepared to consider the SAVE Act.

sprintcvx

Reaction score

Welfare Offices Providing Voter Registration Forms To Illegals Without Proof Of Citizenship

teaser image

The left-leaning Campaign Legal Center has opposed the SAVE Act as a “shameful” measure that will “undermine trust in the electoral process,” dismissing concerns over non-citizen voting and declaring it has not taken place “at any meaningful level.”

It’s a fabrication being peddled, for personal and political gain, by leaders who should know better,” said Campaign Legal Center executive director Adav Noti in a statement as the House Administration Committee prepared to consider the SAVE Act.

49 states! AZ is the only holdout.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

teaser image

And likely taking a copy for themselves to fill out as well…

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Progress......................

Our favorite pillow salesman was the one getting this done. 🖕

RINO Liaons circling.JPG

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Why are these judges allowed to interfere with the justice process? Is there no oversight? The same with Trump’s case in New York.

Because when you’re bought and paid for, you do what you’re told.

The judicial branch is compromised and we desperately need the Supreme Court to grow some balls and go on offense.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Aww hell. I'd get a call by lunch from our Baddass Lady CFO/Enforcer, Haroldene, 😍, from the Tile Trends Home office in Newbury Park. "Invalid SSN," and, as they say in the oilfield, "Run them TF off." 🤣 Baddass...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240705_185758_Telegram.jpg

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Wife and I are on vacation, 'camping', so I'm not up on much ,but saw something about Jeffereys having an emergency meeting, tomarrow, for Dems on a Sunday?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Comatose Joe with his Automatic Shoes.....
has 3D Vision and the Kamala Harris Blues,

Tito's and White Powder keeps Kamala amused,

Salad bowl of words keeps us all confused.

More gaslighting now tells we've all been abused.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240707_094021_Telegram.jpg

disclaimer.. Not fact checked
thus shit is WELL KNOWN out there..except for the individuals who get the news on MSM

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
What is scary is that Biden is still only a few points behind Trump. After the debate you would think that Biden would be at least 10-15 points down. It goes to show that TDS runs deep.

Sandlord

Reaction score
I got a call today from the ballot curing team at the county recording office telling me that there was a problem with my signature.
I returned the call and was told that my sig does not match the one they have on file. The one on file is from one of those devices at DMV where you sign with your finger. After going thru a process to verify the validity of my ballot I asked why there has never been an issue before, and I’ve been voting here since 2016.
I was told that they are now checking signatures.
that was reassuring.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I got a call today from the ballot curing team at the county recording office telling me that there was a problem with my signature.
I returned the call and was told that my sig does not match the one they have on file. The one on file is from one of those devices at DMV where you sign with your finger. After going thru a process to verify the validity of my ballot I asked why there has never been an issue before, and I’ve been voting here since 2016.
I was told that they are now checking signatures.
that was reassuring.

The whole system is a joke

Sandlord

Reaction score
What is scary is that Biden is still only a few points behind Trump. After the debate you would think that Biden would be at least 10-15 points down. It goes to show that TDS runs deep.
Oh you’ll see those polls change as soon as the deep-state decides they are ditching Joe.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: The Georgia Election Board has voted 3-1 to adopt rule to require ballots be hand counted at the precinct level by poll officers each day of voting to ensure the totals match with the machines<br><br>This is a GAME CHANGER for election integrity<br><br>&quot;The poll manager and the two… <a href="https://t.co/4yDW5PFz3P">pic.twitter.com/4yDW5PFz3P</a></p>&mdash; George (@BehizyTweets) <a href=" ">July 9, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: The Georgia Election Board has voted 3-1 to adopt rule to require ballots be hand counted at the precinct level by poll officers each day of voting to ensure the totals match with the machines<br><br>This is a GAME CHANGER for election integrity<br><br>&quot;The poll manager and the two… <a href="https://t.co/4yDW5PFz3P">pic.twitter.com/4yDW5PFz3P</a></p>&mdash; George (@BehizyTweets) <a href=" ">July 9, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And here is the key part EVERYONE should know.......................

This rule used to exist until corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ordered poll managers to stop doing it.

Turdalini's RINOs..........................RINOing!!!! 😆

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
BREAKING: The Georgia Election Board has voted 3-1 to adopt rule to require ballots be hand counted at the precinct level by poll officers each day of voting to ensure the totals match with the machines

This is a GAME CHANGER for election integrity

"The poll manager and the two witnesses shall sign a label affixed to the container indicating that it contains all of the correct ballots from the indicated ballot box and no additional ballots." - The new rule says

This rule used to exist until corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ordered poll managers to stop doing it. I now think Georgia is going full blown red because of this and other good changes that have been put in place

Screenshot_20240710_120036_Telegram.jpg

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEW: Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signs bills into law stopping recounts based on allegations of election fra*d.<br><br>Whitmer has stripped the Board of Canvassers of its investigative authority. Any election fra*d claims now go to a county prosecutor, who will undoubtedly bury the… <a href="https://t.co/mvzehxJj56">pic.twitter.com/mvzehxJj56</a></p>&mdash; Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) <a href=" ">July 10, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FuncoFan

Reaction score
I LOVE talking to other Americans and I agree, Biden is a lying POS AND is helping Putin's economy with his endless unwinnable war in Ukraine, along with forcing a China/Russia alignment in order to put pressure on the dollar and allow for the Fed to keep printing them into oblivion!!!! Inflation be damned!!!

Pleasure talking with you fellow American. 👍
Putin wants Trump -- that should tell you everything about what's at stake...

Sandlord

Reaction score