WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What does everybody do for a living??

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I work in TV. Currently working on Mike and Molly and Hot in Cleveland. Also own a Red Camera that I rent out. I bounce around setting up cameras all day.

carteaco

Reaction score
Electrician. Freeways, Traffic Signals, Bridges, Currentley working on a tunnel for a Freeway.

maxhunter

Reaction score
I do chemical cleaning and decontaminations at nuclear power plants around the world.....

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
Design bicycles and bike accessories.

C-2

Reaction score
PI working in real estate fraud/mortgage fraud. But changing gears to computer security/information security focusing on small business and regular consumers.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I waste a lot of time on here.....:D

Last edited:

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
I Clean Bathrooms for an All Girl HighSchool:champagne::thumbsup:D:bananna:

blt4spd2

Reaction score
I work for the best union in the world. ILWU. Crane operator.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Handle work comp claims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RusNab

Reaction score
I have a background in residential construction, industrial technology, and customer service management, among other things. Also, I'm currently laid off due to the housing slump, just in case anybody is hiring.:D
Look work in Texas and Arkansas. Builders can't keep up. If your interested?

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
I am the Director of Engineering for a large defense contractor. Rose up the ranks from a production worker out of high school.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Union Guy, I stab Ciggy lighters in Camaros. Its all I've done, and been doing it for 25 years, just like my daddy before me. Pay's not the greatest, just under 100K. But they want us to pitch in on our healthcare bennies and I cant spare the extra $4 per month. Good luck finding a replacment!!! Aint nobody out there can stick a lighter in a Camaro like I do!!!

lol, I don't even remember writing this.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I am one of the highest priced babysitters on the market, with a union carpenters back ground. General Superintendent for a Union General Contractor. I still find it amazing how much childlike behavior I am obligated to deal with day in and out from grown ass men.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
HVAC service tech focusing on larger commercial equipment and refrigeration in and around Paso Robles.

rickym20

Reaction score
1 of 3 structural metal deck Superintendents for a large union company out of LA. Most my work area is San Diego though.

foxfam312

Let it Develop
Reaction score
Operating Engineer local 12 work for Peed Equipment Company

Vib

Reaction score
I thought I was a commercial mortgage broker....but based on tax returns I guess I'm commercial real estate developer now. I just tell people I'm a janitor.

guest hs

Reaction score
In May of this year I will celebrate my 30th year working in a boat shop. Started off sanding Boats then moved into being a certified mercury and Volvo tech, building jet pumps etc. then into management of parts and service and now general manager. Last Wednesday I was installing pistons in an engine in the morning then in the afternoon helping put together a sales deal then worked on inventory before I left for the holiday. I’m pa pretty versatile guy in the industry.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Ever since they outlawed raping and pillaging, I have been the Imperial Wizard of Big Sky Custom Homes, guitar picker, grinner and all around good guy.. Retired, so I can devote time helping the mentally handicapped----- In the P and G section... lmao

copterzach

Reaction score
Still flying helicopters. And now trying to sell real estate.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Currently a pixie dust spreader on the tilt a whirl but I hope to move up to yelling for the Yak Woman or guessing people's weight.

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
I am a Heating & Air Conditioning contractor and have been for 54 years.
I don't want to retire, I'm having too much fun!

NicPaus

Reaction score
I am a Heating & Air Conditioning contractor and have been for 54 years.
I don't want to retire, I'm having too much fun!
With the economy you must be having to much fun. Raining dollar bills. My HVAC subs prices have gone up 50% from bids 2 years ago. He told me no more deals everyone pays top dollar. One trade I should of learned sooner instead of giving him the jobs.

I am a Builder with a GC license. Looking to expand more this next year. Just wish there was more people that want to work. Everyone wants top dollar to start or sub.

rvrrun

Reaction score
I’m doing what I did, just less of it.