WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What Attracts People To Kamala?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Do these people really believe this complete moron can actually run this country and remain a superpower? We know there are the moronic contingent that are only voting for he because she is a woman or a woman of color. But does TDS run so deep that they really think she can do a better job than Trump? She’s only destroyed this country with her decisions - after her team used executive orders to remove all of Trump’s border protections she was appointed to see why people are migrating to the US - it’s pretty simple, my dog figured it out, you put the word out to people who have nothing that the US will give you a place to live, give you money, not tax you, and you can commit all the crime you want and you will not be prosecuted, that includes beating up cops. And she did nothing, absolutely nothing. She signed off on the Inflation Reduction Act which was a climate change bill in disguise, which in fact, created tremendous inflation. This is only the tip of the iceberg, just think what she will do if she is in charge. 😮

Wedgy

Reaction score
Sadly not ignorance. Ignorance can be cured, libturds are hopelessly brainwashed imbeciles...
Beyond brainwashed, libturd values there are none, no morals, libturds pushing for the neutering of America's children.
America's children are dangerously at risk of destruction, and American families are under attack.

fast99

Reaction score
afraid of losing social services. It a good gig. Problem is today many have been on it their entire lives. Know nothing else.

Any of you made the mistake of going to a grocery store on food stamp day? I buy pork steaks and rice a roni. They buy prime rib and prepared food. Used to be somewhat limited what could be bought. Not much is on that list today.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Story out that Hunter took the fall in the coke in the WH incident, but that it was really Kamala's coke, procured by an aide. Dan Bongino reported.

That's not very presidential.
Just leave your travel bag of coke laying around. It's not even her house. How rude.

Orange Juice

Reaction score

What Attracts People To Kamala?​

What attracts people to Trump?

Absolutely nothing if you’re a Republican. Both are Democrats. 😉

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

What Attracts People To Kamala?​

What attracts people to Trump?

Absolutely nothing if you’re a Republican. Both are Democrats. 😉

The data. Specifically data like this:

IMG_6407.jpeg

I want what's best for the country's prosperity, don't you? Kamala isn't it.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Nothing like slapping a democrat with facts 🤣

Won't matter though. To answer Chili Palmer's question about what attracts people to Kamala...Ignorance, a sheer hatred for Trump, and inability to understand the data.

I had a conversation with some Harris voting relatives the other day. Hit them left and right with facts and tried to get them to make their position make sense.

It basically came down to they don't like Trump personally and they don't understand (because they just don't possess enough economic knowledge) how his policies ultimately result in a better situation for everybody. End of the conversation was not that they could logically defend their position. It was, "We don't want to talk about this any more."

They didn't want to talk about it any more because they didn't have the ability to make any points that made sense. Pretty standard for every Biden/Harris voter, it seems.

Riodog

Reaction score
"a sheer hatred for Trumph" is it in a nutshell. He's always been " I'm the greatest, I'm just it on a stick". I imagine he might be a high earner, whether by hook or crook even if he didn't start out with 100 million bucks to get him going. I'm not sure I could sit all day in a boat and listen to all the "BS", that starts out with "I'M" without wanting to drown him. I'm not voting for a 'good buddy' cuz I got all of you people . I'm voting for someone that can do the job and I really don't give a damn how he goes about it. Hell, I kind of like the idea of hiring one of the old time Mafia Guys to be chief of staff.
Rio
ps. what we really need is a level headed dictator for about 15 years to clean up all the shit that Biden caused and exterminate the majority of the democratic idiots we've got sucking off the gov't tit.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The "HATRED" for President Trump is so Overwhelming along with many who will not admit they were wrong. :(

2CHILL

Reaction score
MAYBE BECAUSE

A number of the most-prominent figures from Trump's 2017 to 2021 administration are refusing to endorse him, and several have said they are actively working against his reelection.

Earlier this month, Mike Pence, who served as Trump's vice president during his 2017 to 2021 administration, said he could not back him for a second presidential term "in good conscience."

Mark Esper served as U.S. secretary of defense between July 2019 and November 2020. Speaking to CNN in July 2023, he said Trump is not "fit for office because he puts himself first, and I think anybody running for office should put the country first."

James 'Jim' Mattis, a retired four-star general nicknamed 'Mad Dog,' served as secretary of defense from January 2017 to January 2019. Mattis pointedly has not endorsed Trump as he runs for a second term in the White House.

Between July 2017 and January 2019, John Kelly, a former Marine Corps general, served as Trump's White House chief of staff. Kelly described Trump as "a person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. Asked about the prospect of a second Trump White House term, Kelly added: "God help us."

Mark Milley served as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff between October 2019 and September 2023. During his retirement speech, Milley said Trump was a "wannabe dictator."

John Bolton, a prominent foreign-policy hawk, served as U.S. national security adviser from April 2018 until September 2019. During an interview with MSNBC's Jen Psaki in February, Bolton said there will be "celebrations in the Kremlin" if Trump is elected in November, adding: "Putin thinks that he is an easy mark."

Cassidy Hutchinson, a former White House aide who worked as assistant to Chief of Staff Mark Meadows before becoming a whistleblower, has claimed a second Trump term could threaten American democracy.
Between June 2020 and January 2021, Sarah Matthews worked in Donald Trump's White House as his deputy press secretary. Matthews also said Trump "helped incite a deadly insurrection on our nation's Capitol," with reference to the January 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riot.

Anthony Scaramucci served as White House director of communications for just 10 days between July 21 and 31, 2017. He's going to make things rougher for people. He has already said he's going after his adversaries using the Department of Justice. "When someone's telling you they're going to flex and be a dictator on day one and go after their adversaries, this is against the 200-plus-year experiment of America," Scaramucci said.

Between April and December 2020, Alyssa Farah Griffin worked as White House director of strategic communications and assistant to the president. Griffin said she "teared up" when she saw Pence had refused to endorse Trump for a second term. "The reason that I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump this year also has to do with the fact that he is walking away.

timstoy

Reaction score
MAYBE BECAUSE

A number of the most-prominent figures from Trump's 2017 to 2021 administration are refusing to endorse him, and several have said they are actively working against his reelection.

Earlier this month, Mike Pence, who served as Trump's vice president during his 2017 to 2021 administration, said he could not back him for a second presidential term "in good conscience."

Mark Esper served as U.S. secretary of defense between July 2019 and November 2020. Speaking to CNN in July 2023, he said Trump is not "fit for office because he puts himself first, and I think anybody running for office should put the country first."

James 'Jim' Mattis, a retired four-star general nicknamed 'Mad Dog,' served as secretary of defense from January 2017 to January 2019. Mattis pointedly has not endorsed Trump as he runs for a second term in the White House.

Between July 2017 and January 2019, John Kelly, a former Marine Corps general, served as Trump's White House chief of staff. Kelly described Trump as "a person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. Asked about the prospect of a second Trump White House term, Kelly added: "God help us."

Mark Milley served as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff between October 2019 and September 2023. During his retirement speech, Milley said Trump was a "wannabe dictator."

John Bolton, a prominent foreign-policy hawk, served as U.S. national security adviser from April 2018 until September 2019. During an interview with MSNBC's Jen Psaki in February, Bolton said there will be "celebrations in the Kremlin" if Trump is elected in November, adding: "Putin thinks that he is an easy mark."

Cassidy Hutchinson, a former White House aide who worked as assistant to Chief of Staff Mark Meadows before becoming a whistleblower, has claimed a second Trump term could threaten American democracy.
Between June 2020 and January 2021, Sarah Matthews worked in Donald Trump's White House as his deputy press secretary. Matthews also said Trump "helped incite a deadly insurrection on our nation's Capitol," with reference to the January 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riot.

Anthony Scaramucci served as White House director of communications for just 10 days between July 21 and 31, 2017. He's going to make things rougher for people. He has already said he's going after his adversaries using the Department of Justice. "When someone's telling you they're going to flex and be a dictator on day one and go after their adversaries, this is against the 200-plus-year experiment of America," Scaramucci said.

Between April and December 2020, Alyssa Farah Griffin worked as White House director of strategic communications and assistant to the president. Griffin said she "teared up" when she saw Pence had refused to endorse Trump for a second term. "The reason that I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump this year also has to do with the fact that he is walking away.
And most of these people were fired for not getting the job done! Maybe a little revenge on their former boss for their failure!

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
MAYBE BECAUSE

All I'm seeing in all that is what people feel. All emotions. All of them just upset at Trump for disrupting business as usual. No facts or data.

Fact that can be backed up by data: The United States of America was better off in terms of security, economics, and overall prosperity when Trump was president. It is worse off now after 4 years of Biden/Harris. The data shows Trump's policies are better regardless of how much of an asshole people think or feel he is.

I don't base my vote off of what other people say, do, or feel and neither should you. Of course, we all know you won't come back and logically defend your position. Your MO is to drop a load of shit and run, so your posts have pretty much zero value anyway.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
People need to separate the personality from policy. I’m sure he’s an asshole to deal with, but he’s a businessman not a politician. That’s what it takes to get the best deal, sometimes you just have to walk away rather than getting a shitty deal - that’s where he excels. He won’t make a deal unless we benefit from it. He definitely wouldn’t have traded an arms dealer for a pot smoking, America bashing, dude looking, womens basketball player. Russia came out on top with that one. He’s a negotiator - he gets shit done. Kameltoe will just keep pushing the same failed policies and introduce more policies to fuck all the non-elites.

500bbc

Reaction score
MAYBE BECAUSE

You forgot the most important...he said PUSSY!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score
MAYBE BECAUSE

You can have those RINOs and losers. We’ll even throw in Cheney, the Bushes, Romney, Kissinger, 530RL and a bunch of others who are on the wrong side of Liberty.
Tulsi and RFK jr carry more influence than all those has-beens

2CHILL

Reaction score
All I'm seeing in all that is what people feel. All emotions. All of them just upset at Trump for disrupting business as usual. No facts or data.

Fact that can be backed up by data: The United States of America was better off in terms of security, economics, and overall prosperity when Trump was president. It is worse off now after 4 years of Biden/Harris. The data shows Trump's policies are better regardless of how much of an asshole people think or feel he is.

I don't base my vote off of what other people say, do, or feel and neither should you. Of course, we all know you won't come back and logically defend your position. Your MO is to drop a load of shit and run, so your posts have pretty much zero value anyway.

APPARENTLY YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE THAT SERVED WITH HIM ON A DAILY BASIS AND SAW HOW UNFIT HE REALLY IS.
YOU DO BASE YOUR VOTE OFF WHAT PEOPLE SAY. YOU BELIVE TRUMP, WHO LIES EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH AND FOX NEWS WAS SUED FOR 800 MILLION DOLLARS FOR LYING.

AS FOR YOUR SECOND PARAGRAPH, THOSE ARE NOT FACTS JUST MORE LIES YOUVE BEEN TOLD.

In the June debate against Biden, Trump said, “We had the safest border in history in that final couple of months of my presidency.” Trump then doubled down on his border record at the Republican National Convention saying, “Under my presidency, we had the most secure border and best economy in the history of our country.”

Trump did not have the safest or most secure border—even in recent history—and U.S.-Mexico border crossings are no longer as dire as Trump may lead voters to believe.

Annual encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border under President Trump averaged 488,164. Under his predecessor, President Barack Obama, annual encounters averaged 408,493, more than 16% lower. Even in those “final couple of months” of Trump’s presidency, Obama had lower numbers with 43,251 in December 2016 and 31,576 in January 2017, compared to 73,994 and 78,414 for Trump. Currently, President Biden can also claim to be beating Trump with the latest figures from July 2024 at 56,408. Encounters have steadily declined after Biden-Harris took executive action to secure the border, only after Trump acolytes in Congress blocked the passage of a bipartisan border bill at the former President’s request.

At an August rally, Trump criticized Harris’ “radical liberal policies…[that] have caused horrific inflation,” blaming Bidenomics for the rapid rise in prices since 2020.

Such claims oversimplify the sources of inflation and insult the intelligence of voters. Blaming Harris for Bidenomics is a highly contested topic even among economists with no political motive. Inflation can be attributed to five sources, most of which could be attributed to COVID-19 and idiosyncratic supply shocks, factors no president could control.

Under Biden-Harris, inflation did spike to 9.1%, but inflation has also been wrangled down to 2.9%, near historic levels. Inflation woes were not unique to the U.S. The U.K., under Conservative leadership, saw a peak of 11.1%, while Canada and Germany faced highs of 8.1% and 8.8%, respectively.

Nor should excess government spending be attributed to Biden-Harris alone. Trump passed pandemic relief programs that injected $3.6 trillion into the economy, compared to Biden-Harris at $1.9 trillion.

Biden-Harris should be recognized for bringing real wage growth back to working Americans after COVID-19’s devastating effects. The latest reading of real average hourly earnings increased 0.7% from July 2023 to July 2024. Real disposable personal income per capita is also up 5.1% since February 2020, immediately before COVID-19 hit. In dollars, per two studies from the Joint Economic Committees of Democrats and Republicans, income growth has outpaced price growth by $3,776 since 2021 (peak inflation was June 2022).

In August, Trump posted on his Truth Social platform: “Most new jobs under Biden went to illegal Immigrants. Additionally, he got what is known as Covid Bounce-back jobs…He did terribly on jobs.”

Controlling for COVID-19 complexities, Biden-Harris still saw more employment gains than Trump by a wide margin, with jobs going to both native-born and foreign-born workers.
The Washington Post recently analyzed Trump and Biden-Harris job creation, controlling for COVID-19 by measuring performance in the middle two years of their terms. Otherwise, Trump could be credited for losing 2.7 million jobs, and Biden-Harris adding 15.8 million. Under Trump, 4.4 million jobs were added, compared to Biden-Harris with 7.4 million. Both Trump and Biden-Harris have seen the rate of unemployment remain resilient at historically low levels. The Biden-Harris performance also includes unemployment of Black workers reaching an all-time low. Federal Reserve data shows over half of all changes in employment levels went to native-born workers under Biden-Harris.

“I will declare a national emergency to allow us to dramatically increase energy production, generation, and supply, which Comrade Kamala has destroyed,” Trump exclaimed at a recent Michigan campaign rally.

Oil and natural gas production under Biden-Harris has far exceeded Trump’s record. The Biden-Harris success also extends to renewable energy production, with renewable outpacing coal and nuclear production in 2022 for the first time.

Under Biden-Harris, the U.S. is producing around record rates of 13.4 million barrels per day of oil as the world’s single largest producer, 30% more than major producers such as Russia and Saudi Arabia, and 1 million barrels more than the previous record of 12.3 million under Trump.

Similarly, Biden-Harris have seen record natural gas production rates of 125 billion cubic feet per day, far higher than under Trump, and record renewable energy production of 912 million megawatt-hours, compared to 783 million under Trump. Biden-Harris have even issued 50% more permits for oil and gas drilling on federal lands than under Trump.

In his acceptance speech at the 2024 Republican National Convention, Trump claimed, “Just a few short years ago under my presidency, we had the most secure border and the best economy in the history of our country, in the history of the world.”

Controlling for COVID-19, Trump did see a strong economy, but the Biden-Harris administration has overseen a slightly stronger one. Moreover, Biden-Harris can claim to have the strongest economy in the world right now.

Annualized real GDP growth over the full Trump term was 1.7%, compared to Biden-Harris at 2.5%, as of June 2024. Looking at the first three years of each president’s term to control for COVID-19 (GDP returned to 2019 levels between Q4 2020 and Q1 2021), Trump realized an annualized real GDP growth rate of 2.58%, while Biden-Harris can claim a rate of 2.59%.

Signaling the strength of the U.S. economy, the World Bank revised its latest global growth outlook upwards by 0.2% points after stronger-than-expected growth in the U.S. accounted for 80% of the upgrade.

NOT TO MENTION, HE LIED ABOUT ELECTION FRAUD AND TRIED TO ILLEGALY REMAIN IN POWER (THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY TO NOT CONCEDE) AND INCITED AN INSURECCTION!

I'M AWARE THAT YOU PROBABLY WON'T READ THE ABOVE (OR HAVE THE CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS TO DIGEST IT)
GOD BLESS...

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
APPARENTLY YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE THAT SERVED WITH HIM ON A DAILY BASIS AND SAW HOW UNFIT HE REALLY IS.
YOU DO BASE YOUR VOTE OFF WHAT PEOPLE SAY. YOU BELIVE TRUMP, WHO LIES EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH AND FOX NEWS WAS SUED FOR 800 MILLION DOLLARS FOR LYING.

AS FOR YOUR SECOND PARAGRAPH, THOSE ARE NOT FACTS JUST MORE LIES YOUVE BEEN TOLD.

In the June debate against Biden, Trump said, “We had the safest border in history in that final couple of months of my presidency.” Trump then doubled down on his border record at the Republican National Convention saying, “Under my presidency, we had the most secure border and best economy in the history of our country.”

Trump did not have the safest or most secure border—even in recent history—and U.S.-Mexico border crossings are no longer as dire as Trump may lead voters to believe.

Annual encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border under President Trump averaged 488,164. Under his predecessor, President Barack Obama, annual encounters averaged 408,493, more than 16% lower. Even in those “final couple of months” of Trump’s presidency, Obama had lower numbers with 43,251 in December 2016 and 31,576 in January 2017, compared to 73,994 and 78,414 for Trump. Currently, President Biden can also claim to be beating Trump with the latest figures from July 2024 at 56,408. Encounters have steadily declined after Biden-Harris took executive action to secure the border, only after Trump acolytes in Congress blocked the passage of a bipartisan border bill at the former President’s request.

At an August rally, Trump criticized Harris’ “radical liberal policies…[that] have caused horrific inflation,” blaming Bidenomics for the rapid rise in prices since 2020.

Such claims oversimplify the sources of inflation and insult the intelligence of voters. Blaming Harris for Bidenomics is a highly contested topic even among economists with no political motive. Inflation can be attributed to five sources, most of which could be attributed to COVID-19 and idiosyncratic supply shocks, factors no president could control.

Under Biden-Harris, inflation did spike to 9.1%, but inflation has also been wrangled down to 2.9%, near historic levels. Inflation woes were not unique to the U.S. The U.K., under Conservative leadership, saw a peak of 11.1%, while Canada and Germany faced highs of 8.1% and 8.8%, respectively.

Nor should excess government spending be attributed to Biden-Harris alone. Trump passed pandemic relief programs that injected $3.6 trillion into the economy, compared to Biden-Harris at $1.9 trillion.

Biden-Harris should be recognized for bringing real wage growth back to working Americans after COVID-19’s devastating effects. The latest reading of real average hourly earnings increased 0.7% from July 2023 to July 2024. Real disposable personal income per capita is also up 5.1% since February 2020, immediately before COVID-19 hit. In dollars, per two studies from the Joint Economic Committees of Democrats and Republicans, income growth has outpaced price growth by $3,776 since 2021 (peak inflation was June 2022).

In August, Trump posted on his Truth Social platform: “Most new jobs under Biden went to illegal Immigrants. Additionally, he got what is known as Covid Bounce-back jobs…He did terribly on jobs.”

Controlling for COVID-19 complexities, Biden-Harris still saw more employment gains than Trump by a wide margin, with jobs going to both native-born and foreign-born workers.
The Washington Post recently analyzed Trump and Biden-Harris job creation, controlling for COVID-19 by measuring performance in the middle two years of their terms. Otherwise, Trump could be credited for losing 2.7 million jobs, and Biden-Harris adding 15.8 million. Under Trump, 4.4 million jobs were added, compared to Biden-Harris with 7.4 million. Both Trump and Biden-Harris have seen the rate of unemployment remain resilient at historically low levels. The Biden-Harris performance also includes unemployment of Black workers reaching an all-time low. Federal Reserve data shows over half of all changes in employment levels went to native-born workers under Biden-Harris.

“I will declare a national emergency to allow us to dramatically increase energy production, generation, and supply, which Comrade Kamala has destroyed,” Trump exclaimed at a recent Michigan campaign rally.

Oil and natural gas production under Biden-Harris has far exceeded Trump’s record. The Biden-Harris success also extends to renewable energy production, with renewable outpacing coal and nuclear production in 2022 for the first time.

Under Biden-Harris, the U.S. is producing around record rates of 13.4 million barrels per day of oil as the world’s single largest producer, 30% more than major producers such as Russia and Saudi Arabia, and 1 million barrels more than the previous record of 12.3 million under Trump.

Similarly, Biden-Harris have seen record natural gas production rates of 125 billion cubic feet per day, far higher than under Trump, and record renewable energy production of 912 million megawatt-hours, compared to 783 million under Trump. Biden-Harris have even issued 50% more permits for oil and gas drilling on federal lands than under Trump.

In his acceptance speech at the 2024 Republican National Convention, Trump claimed, “Just a few short years ago under my presidency, we had the most secure border and the best economy in the history of our country, in the history of the world.”

Controlling for COVID-19, Trump did see a strong economy, but the Biden-Harris administration has overseen a slightly stronger one. Moreover, Biden-Harris can claim to have the strongest economy in the world right now.

Annualized real GDP growth over the full Trump term was 1.7%, compared to Biden-Harris at 2.5%, as of June 2024. Looking at the first three years of each president’s term to control for COVID-19 (GDP returned to 2019 levels between Q4 2020 and Q1 2021), Trump realized an annualized real GDP growth rate of 2.58%, while Biden-Harris can claim a rate of 2.59%.

Signaling the strength of the U.S. economy, the World Bank revised its latest global growth outlook upwards by 0.2% points after stronger-than-expected growth in the U.S. accounted for 80% of the upgrade.

I'M AWARE THAT YOU PROBABLY WON'T READ THE ABOVE (OR HAVE THE CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS TO DIGEST IT)
GOD BLESS...
He says mean things, you forgot, he says mean things...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

NOT TO MENTION, HE LIED ABOUT ELECTION FRAUD AND TRIED TO ILLEGALY REMAIN IN POWER (THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY TO NOT CONCEDE) AND INCITED AN INSURECCTION!

GOD BLESS...

Aside from you getting all emotional with your all caps portions of all that, where did you copy and paste all of that information from? CNN? The post-Covid skew on all that is laughable. Of course there would be improvements post-Covid when things opened back up (that democrats closed, by the way).

Perfect example is the GDP growth for the first three years of each presidency. Trump had no "bounce back" to take advantage of in his first 3 years. Biden/Harris did. And their GDP growth numbers during the first three years are basically identical. Of course there would be an increase in GDP after a pandemic when things opened back up (that democrats closed, by the way). How did Trump achieve that level of GDP growth when he did not have the recovery of a previously closed economy to take advantage of?

Border "encounters"? What does that mean, exactly? That means apprehensions of attempted crossers. Of course that would be higher under Trump when CBP was well funded and told to do their jobs. Now they aren't and many cross without an "encounter". What that data tells me is the Trump administration did a better job of actually catching more of them. Interesting, right? Here's some more data for you...my wife is an elementary school principal. Why during the Biden/Harris administration has enrollees of illegal immigrant kids tripled at her school? That's also interesting, right? And by the way, you and I get to pay to educate those illegal immigrant kids even though their parents have never paid into our system. If you don't have a problem with that, there's a problem with you.

If the figures on energy production are true, why are we paying so much more for it? Go to the corner gas station and look at the price compared to what it was under Trump. That's real life data for you independent of whatever skew the author of what you posted wants to put on it, which I'm sure is similar to quoting "encounter" numbers.

See post 15 for actual data. That data is directly from the Federal Reserve, the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Energy Information Administration, and the NASDAQ with no interjection or pretzeling required from a biased author.

Without mentioning Trump, tell me why Harris is a good choice. No Harris voter can seem to do it.

And there we go with the "incited an insurrection" lame comment again. The only reason the left keeps bringing that up is because they know that members of the left are stupid enough to believe it. Go back and view his speech before that "insurrection." He clearly said to go and peacefully protest. He did not instruct those people to do what they did. He did not advocate violence or harassment. Democrats do that. For example, Maxine Waters advocating for the harassment of Republican officials while out in public. That's okay though, right?

I'll take the lower prices, stable economy, and overall better situation that we experienced under Trump completely over another 4 years of the incompetent leadership we've had for the last 4 years. Why you democrats want to continue to pay more for everything and continue the stupidity is baffling.

And criticizing my critical thinking skills? Ouch. Knife to the heart, Chilly. But then I consider the source and I feel much better. 👍

4Waters

Reaction score

GOD BLESS...
nollywood-cry.gif

Wedgy

Reaction score
Oh my

Well, there's a few things. CBP ONE app. You can swallow the bullshi,t but those illegals don't count. They are flown mostly to Red States, like Texas. Carte Blanche. $$ benies housing. While Carolinians are dying. WTF?
As for Fox. That Dominion lawsuit? Then WTF is still the problem. Oh the machines really are compromised.

As for the Blood vessel popping ending about the J6 not an insurrection. Um yeah. That didn't happen. Sorry.

Get a clue. Just stop.

sprintcvx

Reaction score

GOD BLESS...

That's a Rachel Maddow trenching as I've never seen before...WOW 👍 :p

FishSniper

Reaction score

GOD BLESS...
Your delusional

2CHILL

Reaction score
Oh my

Well, there's a few things. CBP ONE app. You can swallow the bullshi,t but those illegals don't count. They are flown mostly to Red States, like Texas. Carte Blanche. $$ benies housing. While Carolinians are dying. WTF?
As for Fox. That Dominion lawsuit? Then WTF is still the problem. Oh the machines really are compromised.

As for the Blood vessel popping ending about the J6 not an insurrection. Um yeah. That didn't happen. Sorry.

Get a clue. Just stop.
Didn't happen.
jan6-2-gty-rc-210803_1628002190102_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

106822646-16104084642021-01-11t233757z_664876925_rc2z5l9ocpw1_rtrmadp_0_usa-election-trump.jpeg

jan6-1024x683.jpg

Smitty7

Reaction score
Wah wah wah wah copy and paste wah wah wah so there. signed 2chill . Nice bottom picture. Those are contractors goofball. Can't you see the forms around the entrance.😂

Last edited:

17 10 Flat

Reaction score
MAYBE BECAUSE

How many of the names listed do you think have been compromised by pictures and videos with under age children. I'd guess at least half, how many are war mongers upset Trump didn't start any wars?? I just judge based on results. Trump was so much better for this country as opposed to the Bushes, Clinton, Obama and Biden the dementia ridden old man.