@GRADS
@Bobby V

I think it may be time to consider taking your voting rights away. 😝

75D68DDC-063E-4CBA-8C8F-0FB334BAEBC8.jpeg

Rye

Reaction score

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
sheesh. zerohedge and durden. you should get more fiber in your news diet, or you will suffer colitis, and likely develop colon cancer. or, maybe that's an explanation?
morty.gif

Reactions: Rye

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
You a trans rights pom pom boy?

The people you vote for are mentally ill, you maybe also. 🤪
how big is your definition of freedom? seems like its a good thing up until someone else wants to exercise it.

and that 'mental illness' thing is a slippery slope....as deranger-in-chief, you got some 'splainin' to do.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
sheesh. zerohedge and durden. you should get more fiber in your news diet, or you will suffer colitis, and likely develop colon cancer. or, maybe that's an explanation?
View attachment 1023115
Reeg has got your mind in the palm of his hand just like every other nitwit that shows up down here in the dungeon. There's been a couple that have gone to the insane asylum after dueling with him!!! ;) Better step out now before the guys with the white jackets show up at your place!! You're getting closer.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Freedom for a male criminal to be placed amongst women prisoners?

Yea, yore sickboy!! 😂
this should be good.

regor's solution is ( ________________________________________ ) <fill in the blank>

c'mon soldier, what you got?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rye

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Reeg has got your mind in the palm of his hand just like every other nitwit that shows up down here in the dungeon. There's been a couple that have gone to the insane asylum after dueling with him!!! ;) Better step out now before the guys with the white jackets show up at your place!! You're getting closer.
oh. uh, thanks?
I think I get him, more than you recognize. we actually have alot in common, even though we butt heads. it's entertainment.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
how big is your definition of freedom? seems like its a good thing up until someone else wants to exercise it.

and that 'mental illness' thing is a slippery slope....as deranger-in-chief, you got some 'splainin' to do.

How about this:

Here are the details:

(The Center Square) – Since January, 261 California prison inmates who are biologically male but self-identify as female have requested transfers to women’s prisons, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation reports, after a new bill was signed into law by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Newsom signed S.B. 132 into law in January. The law requires the state corrections department to ask every individual entering its custody to specify their gender pronoun and identity, and to declare if they identify as transgender, nonbinary or intersex.

The bill was authored by state Sen. Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, who also authored a bill that relaxed sex offender registry requirements for sodomy and other acts with minors to reportedly end “discrimination against LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry,” according to Weiner. Newsom signed the controversial registry bill into law.

The new prison law requires the corrections department to house inmates in a “correctional facility designated for men or women based on the individual’s preference.” California’s law is similar to ones passed in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York City.

It prevents the corrections department from disciplining anyone who refuses to answer the gender question, allows for the information to be updated, and requires staff to use the gender pronouns requested by inmates.

Since January, the majority of the inmates, 255, were biological men identifying as transgender women and non-binary, who requested gender-based housing and to be transferred to a female-only facility. Six biological women identifying as transgender men and non-binary requested to be transferred to a male-only facility, according to a statement from Deputy Press Secretary Terry Thornton.

The state, which has not denied any gender-based housing requests, has approved 21 requests so far. Of the 21 requests, four were transferred to Central California Women’s Facility in Chowchilla.

Since the law was implemented, the corrections department says 1,129 inmates have self-identified as transgender, non-binary and intersex.

Prison inmates at Chowchilla told the Los Angeles Times that “men are coming” and female prisoners should expect sexual violence.

“That if we think it’s bad now, be prepared for the worst. That it’s going to be off the hook, it’s going to be jumping,” 41-year-old Tomiekia Johnson told the Times. “They say we’re going to need a facility that’s going to be like a maternity ward. They say we’re going to have an inmate program where inmates become nannies.”

Some female prisoners have expressed fear that male inmates who are requesting transfers are lying about their gender identity in order to be transferred to women’s prisons, the Times reports.

The bill, which passed along party lines, was opposed by conservative and liberal organizations. California Family Council President Jonathan Keller said the state legislature was “increasing dangers for both inmates and correctional officers by attempting to let prisoners self-determine their sex. Even in prison, males and females are guaranteed a constitutional right to privacy. The legislature should not victimize prisoners, especially biological women, by requiring them to allow members of the opposite sex into facilities that are currently female-only or male-only. This bill is a recipe for complete chaos in our state’s correctional facilities.”

The liberal Women’s Liberation Front said the bill “would increase the risk of violence and injury for one of the most vulnerable groups in society: incarcerated women. It would allow any male at any time to self-declare that he has a woman ‘gender identity,’ and on that basis allow him to demand to be housed in a women’s correctional facility.”

The corrections department explains that “a person’s gender identity is self-reported and CDCR will evaluate any request submitted by an incarcerated person for gender-based housing.”

The department has also requested several million dollars from the state in order to implement the transfers under the new law.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Interesting response. Is it deranged to believe that MALE prisoners would take advantage of a gender identity issue to prey on and assault female victims? I'll put it in easier terms for you; Under the Libturd dream world, we all must automatically be accepted for our beliefs without the ability to question any of them. So If a male rapists wants to say he believes and identify's as a female in order to be housed with females in prison, NOBODY should have a right to question him. Is it deranged to question or limit that ability?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You are arguing that it’s a freedom for trannies to rape women? Nice.
Methinks iyou’ll stay on the dipshit list permanently now.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Interesting response. Is it deranged to believe that MALE prisoners would take advantage of a gender identity issue to prey on and assault female victims? I'll put it in easier terms for you; Under the Libturd dream world, we all must automatically be accepted for our beliefs without the ability to question any of them. So If a male rapists wants to say he believes and identify's as a female in order to be housed with females in prison, NOBODY should have a right to question him. Is it deranged to question or limit that ability?

They’ll send in the social workers....who will also be raped.

propcheck

Reaction score
I would never expect this kind of deviance from a prisoner, a politician sure but not a prisoner 😂. If we cant look up to our inmates as role model who will society have to admire.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I would never expect this kind of deviance from a prisoner, a politician sure but not a prisoner 😂. If we cant look up to our inmates as role model who will society have to admire.

B1854647-0D6F-4ED6-8B1E-C1E238A1DF47.gif

500bbc

Reaction score
I am shocked to hear this🤦‍♂️ What is next a biological male walking around a female locker room with his genitals out in front of little girls🤷🏼 Just kiddin that will never happen ,right?
Not according to the party of the Pedophiles...Sniff...Sniff...

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score

Clear unclouded thought and logic does not compute within the sick and twisted liberal “brain”

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Not only sick, but mentally challenged also. You REALLY don’t know my solution?!!! 😂
damn good 'fill in the blank'...bravo
let's add 'honest and self-aware' to it
...a rare exception around here.

Last edited:

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
How about this:

Here are the details:
<longtext>

You are arguing that it’s a freedom for trannies to rape women? Nice.
Methinks iyou’ll stay on the dipshit list permanently now.
the whole rape in prison thing is not exclusive to gender dysphorics, though the story would make it sound that way. women and men (as well as dysphorics) can be kept/raped/whored out once in the system
it is notoriously well known and common for a new inmate to become either a keeper or one of the kept. I would have thought a law enforcement professional would be well aware of that.
prisoners deserve protection, but there is still no forthcoming answer or alternative from you clowns..at least regor was honest.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
the whole rape in prison thing is not exclusive to gender dysphorics, though the story would make it sound that way. it is notoriously well known and common for a new inmate to become either a keeper or one of the kept. I would have thought a law enforcement professional would be well aware of that.

Just say the women like it and chalk it up to “honest and self-aware” 😆

Good God Lucy, yore just as easy as that two dollar hooker Jen!!! 😝

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Just say the women like it and chalk it up to “honest and self-aware” 😆

Good God Lucy, yore just as easy as that two dollar hooker Jen!!! 😝
are you providing a new answer? It is not me who crafted what you wrote. inferring about me is not me. it is you, soldier

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
the whole rape in prison thing is not exclusive to gender dysphorics, though the story would make it sound that way. women and men (as well as dysphorics) can be kept/raped/whored out once in the system
it is notoriously well known and common for a new inmate to become either a keeper or one of the kept. I would have thought a law enforcement professional would be well aware of that.
prisoners deserve protection, but there is still no forthcoming answer or alternative from you clowns..at least regor was honest.

Been to prison much, have you?

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I have a question:
What the hell happens to the "non-binary" creatures? New definition of a halfway house?

fmo24

Reaction score
I have a question:
What the hell happens to the "non-binary" creatures? New definition of a halfway house?
Years ago Atascadero was the prison gay men were sent to In CA. Don’t know about current situation. They did this to keep the gays from selling ass in prison. Ended up just as much a problem housing all the gays together lol

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Years ago Atascadero was the prison gay men were sent to In CA. Don’t know about current situation. They did this to keep the gays from selling ass in prison. Ended up just as much a problem housing all the gays together lol
Prisons aren't supposed to be for freedom anyway. Why let them choose? Now, their inclusion stuff is just getting goofy. The ones that haven't decided which team should just get drafted to whichever place has the room.
I haven't heard how the guards are dealing with this. Suddenly things get different when the "female" inmate is a linebacker.

Rye

Reaction score
Speaking of paying, I saw you would abandon your principles and get the shot for more pay.
HYPOCRITE!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

What happened to #Metoo and “If we can just prevent one woman from being a victim it would all be worth it”?

I’ll go ahead and log the “Meh it’s happening anyway, so who cares.” logic for the next topic of discussion.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Speaking of paying, I saw you would abandon your principles and get the shot for more pay.
HYPOCRITE!
7A7DE9EE-8FDD-4389-AB30-CC0F428AA5C3.jpeg

I’m old, it’s not that big of a gamble for me.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
What happened to #Metoo and “If we can just prevent one woman from being a victim it would all be worth it”?

I’ll go ahead and log the “Meh it’s happening anyway, so who cares.” logic for the next topic of discussion.
let me try again. you feel free to project indifference onto me, where all I pose are the rough realities of life for those in the system.

I asked for a solution from you, and you chose to avoid it and go ad hominem. " I’ll go ahead and log" (your deflection) "for the next topic of discussion."

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Lucero is turning out to be a formidable sparring partner for you. But keep Cc’ing me so I can catch up on the action. 👍
I admire the master. but I will never excite the troupe the way he (is it a he? who knows?) does...I do not feed them the way he/she/it/they do/does.

regoranderectilemonkey.jpg