WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whaaaaat?!!!!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
the whole rape in prison thing is not exclusive to gender dysphorics, though the story would make it sound that way. women and men (as well as dysphorics) can be kept/raped/whored out once in the system
it is notoriously well known and common for a new inmate to become either a keeper or one of the kept. I would have thought a law enforcement professional would be well aware of that.
prisoners deserve protection, but there is still no forthcoming answer or alternative from you clowns..at least regor was honest.
Nice side step, doesn't work with me.

You are correct, Male prisoners Sodomize other male prisoners, and force oral copulation all the time. Those are the real terms used to describe Biological male on male sex, not the made up all inclusive new definitions of rape. But we are not talking about male on male. The only solutions to that would be single man cells, showers, and yard time from the moment they step into custody to the moment they leave. That has been deemed cruel and unusual punishment for all those except the most dangerous of inmates. Even then, they are trying to argue they should not be held forever in single cell environments. You wanna guess what group is arguing that?

But that is not the issue we are discussing. We are discussing a biological male overpowering and victimizing a biological female. Dress it up however you want, but that is the issue.

Do you favor that kind of match up meaning male on female? Do you favor men victimizing women?

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Nice side step, doesn't work with me.

You are correct, Male prisoners Sodomize other male prisoners, and force oral copulation all the time. Those are the real terms used to describe Biological male on male sex, not the made up all inclusive new definitions of rape. But we are not talking about male on male. The only solutions to that would be single man cells, showers, and yard time from the moment they step into custody to the moment they leave. That has been deemed cruel and unusual punishment for all those except the most dangerous of inmates. Even then, they are trying to argue they should not be held forever in single cell environments. You wanna guess what group is arguing that?

But that is not the issue we are discussing. We are discussing a biological male overpowering and victimizing a biological female. Dress it up however you want, but that is the issue.

Do you favor that kind of match up meaning male on female? Do you favor men victimizing women?
Well said! When the force on victim occurs, which it always does & cannot always be stopped, who is going to pay for the female who gets impregnated. I can see it now, some liberal ass prison rights group declaring the pregnancy “normal” & the tax payers picking up the tab. I could only imagine what stellar good kids & parents would come out of these kind of unions.

Great job Liberals……another well thought out plan.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
You are correct,

yes. I am.

The only solutions to that would be single man cells, showers, and yard time from the moment they step into custody to the moment they leave. That has been deemed cruel and unusual punishment for all those except the most dangerous of inmates. Even then, they are trying to argue they should not be held forever in single cell environments.
thank you for this. As one post previously mentioned (gay prisoners at Atascadero) internal controls instituted by the correctional facility policy is the best the system can offer.

I do not 'favor' anything. people should be free.

unfortunately, due to their own actions (except in cases where justice suffers a miscarriage) prisoners have had that freedom rescinded (temporarily) due to the wheels of justice turning.

prison is the denial of freedom as a punitive/corrective measure and the control of inamtes will be meted out as necessary.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Well there you go you just said it, "prison is the denial of freedom". So they are not free to go to a female prison because they identify as one.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
liberal ass prison rights group declaring the pregnancy “normal” & the tax payers picking up the tab
uh, the group is immaterial. the pregnant female is the only one with rights over her body. this is where pregnant prisoners have little cover.

what conservative solution to her predicament would you recommend? abortion? forced carriage to term and adoption?

let us know.

Last edited:

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Well there you go you just said it, "prison is the denial of freedom". So they are not free to go to a female prison because they identify as one.
it is a law. laws confer legal rights and policies.

law is as follows:

Newsom signed S.B. 132 into law in January. The law requires the state corrections department to ask every individual entering its custody to specify their gender pronoun and identity, and to declare if they identify as transgender, nonbinary or intersex.

The new prison law requires the corrections department to house inmates in a “correctional facility designated for men or women based on the individual’s preference.” California’s law is similar to ones passed in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York City.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

law is as follows:

Newsom signed S.B. 132 into law in January. The law requires the state corrections department to ask every individual entering its custody to specify their gender pronoun and identity, and to declare if they identify as transgender, nonbinary or intersex.

The new prison law requires the corrections department to house inmates in a “correctional facility designated for men or women based on the individual’s preference.” California’s law is similar to ones passed in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York City.

Good God Lucy, the dense defense? 😂

We know it’s a law and one that you mentally ill voters enable.........THAT’S the point of the thread!!!!

You trying to give Bobby a run for his money now? 😆

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I have an all inclusive, equality based solution to prisoner housing. This takes into account sexuality, race, age...even prisoner overcrowding.

All prisoners, one facility...like Boron. Fenced and perimeter guards only. Food dropped in. Survival of the fittest. Too dangerous? Unfair? Cruel and unusual?

How about this,
Don't break the law!

BTW, pretty sure when Boron was shut down they didn't even have a perimeter fence...30 miles of desert every direction. Beautiful!

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
I have an all inclusive, equality based solution to prisoner housing. This takes into account sexuality, race, age...even prisoner overcrowding.

All prisoners, one facility...like Boron. Fenced and perimeter guards only. Food dropped in. Survival of the fittest. Too dangerous? Unfair? Cruel and unusual?

How about this,
Don't break the law!

BTW, pretty sure when Boron was shut down they didn't even have a perimeter fence...30 miles of desert every direction. Beautiful!
thanks for the reply.

I had a buddy state his preference for this exact same correctional facility design when we were both in high school ...catholic high school.

you know, though, that others in this thread have tried to show themselves to be more caring and sensitive.

prison is a f-ed up place. all potential crooks should have a small card stating that 'prison is a f-ed up place', kept in their wallet, to refer to in the immediate moment before they take action believing they can get away with it.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
thanks for the reply.

I had a buddy state his preference for this exact same correctional facility design when we were both in high school ...catholic high school.

you know, though, that others in this thread have tried to show themselves to be more caring and sensitive.

prison is a f-ed up place. all potential crooks should have a small card stating that 'prison is a f-ed up place', kept in their wallet, to refer to in the immediate moment before they take action believing they can get away with it.
I have uncles that were in San Quentin, and a friend that had been in a few places before he cleaned up. All of them agreed, make it harder, not easier, to do time.
Hell, I think giving inmates food in my arrangement was quite nice.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

How about this,
Don't break the law!

I have a better plan, it involves a shovel, a hole and a bang!!!! To the tune of about 15 thousand times.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
uh, the group is immaterial. the pregnant female is the only one with rights over her body. this is where pregnant prisoners have little cover.

what conservative solution to her predicament would you recommend? abortion? forced carriage to term and adoption?

let us know.
Real simple Christopher
1) Prisoners lost their rights that everyday citizens have.
2) Male Prisoners stay in a male institution regardless of how they “identify”
3) Female Prisoners stay in a female institution regardless of how they “identify”

Uh, the group is material. There are a lot of Liberal groups, including certain politicians, running around preaching that nobody should ever be in prison & those that are should have all the rights given to them that a “Law Abiding Citizen“ has. Bull Shit Christopher! I have spent a career in this field, you do not want these individuals around you or your children. As far as them breeding in prison & the tax payer picking up the tab, Bull Shit again!

Here’s a conservative idea/solution for you, nobody can randomly have children until they go through parenting classes & show proof that they have the resources to provide for their children.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
liberal solution
just let them out of prison! nobody should be locked up in cages.

the more wild shit they keep pulling, the closer we get to END GAME....... let it burn.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Real simple Christopher
1) Prisoners lost their rights that everyday citizens have.
2) Male Prisoners stay in a male institution regardless of how they “identify”
3) Female Prisoners stay in a female institution regardless of how they “identify”

Uh, the group is material. There are a lot of Liberal groups, including certain politicians, running around preaching that nobody should ever be in prison & those that are should have all the rights given to them that a “Law Abiding Citizen“ has. Bull Shit Christopher! I have spent a career in this field, you do not want these individuals around you or your children. As far as them breeding in prison & the tax payer picking up the tab, Bull Shit again!

Here’s a conservative idea/solution for you, nobody can randomly have children until they go through parenting classes & show proof that they have the resources to provide for their children.
thanks for the reply. It is worthy, and I am glad you have shared it with me. I think I was trying to ask about the result of a pregnancy from a prison rape, but the broader answer you provided is fine.

I am amazed that you feel a big brotherly solution is necessary, with a state authority certifying a female/couple for parenthood.... I wonder if it would pass SCOTUS or a constitutional review?

anyway, thanks.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

law is as follows:

I quoted your opinion. Then responded based on your opinion with, " So they are not free to go to a female prison because they identify as one." I guess I should have asked it as a question to you instead.

Your debate about the matter with t&y was all opinion based thus far. So after I called you out on it you side stepped with letting me know what the law is. Good Job, keep doing the lords work!

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
I quoted your opinion. Then responded based on your opinion with, " So they are not free to go to a female prison because they identify as one." I guess I should have asked it as a question to you instead.

Your debate about the matter with t&y was all opinion based thus far. So after I called you out on it you side stepped with letting me know what the law is. Good Job, keep doing the lords work!
I did not see a debate with T&Y. there were opinions and questions about opinions, but I saw agreement and tolerance between us.

I think you and I are in agreement: but, if you meant to ask a question, it is traditionally followed by a 'question mark'...here is one right here-> ?

maybe you were trying to use your interpretation of my words against me (contextomy, wordvomiting) but my later restating of SB 132 provisions were added, and are not opinion: the state makes freedom enhancing provisions, even for the incarcerated.

as far as the law...glad I helped...the lord is pleased when his children are happy and helpful

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
I did not see a debate with T&Y. there were opinions and questions about opinions, but I saw agreement and tolerance between us.

I think you and I are in agreement: but, if you meant to ask a question, it is traditionally followed by a 'question mark'...here is one right here-> ?

maybe you were trying to use your interpretation of my words against me (contextomy, wordvomiting) but my later restating of SB 132 provisions were added, and are not opinion: the state makes freedom enhancing provisions, even for the incarcerated.

as far as the law...glad I helped...the lord is pleased when his children are happy and helpful

I saw a debate, which can be an exchange of opinions no big deal. Isn't that what happens down here anyhow? Doesn't have to mean it's intent is vile or malicious just an exchange.

Lol... you're right I should have put a ? there at the end. I just assumed (my mistake) given how you gloat about your level of intelligence you possibly would have read it that way.

No I wasn't using your words against you merely pointing out something. While you and t&y were debating you pointed something out which I did agree with actually, when you break the law and go to prison you have no rights. Again this statement is opinion based not what the law states plain and simple.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I liked the idea from a movie called deathlok

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk