WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump assassination attempt

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Pretty interesting right now live on C-SPAN the hearings and they are ripping on Secret Service negligence and all of the breakdowns (by design) that day and basically how the Dems in power minimized Trump‘s protection and a whole lot more.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It’s an absolute dismantling and tearing apart of the current Secret Service. This is absolutely brutal for them and rightfully so. It sure smells like the Dems set this thing up. It would be a devastating time in our country if accurate. I think if the truth comes out it would send this country into an archaic tail spin.

Thank a Democrat next time you see them. These are the same people who spied on Trump’s office and Trump tower prior to his first presidency. These people are disgusting.

DLC

Reaction score
What gets me is ….

Nothing ever happens!

Nobody gets fired …. WTF !

These have ALL been Total Scams -

Fast and furious gun sales
Trump - Russia Russia Russia
Trump spying & eavesdropping on his campaign
Tea party IRS investigations

The boarder invasion

Accountability……. ZERO !

I could go on

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
All evidence regarding the shooter was immediately destroyed. Wtf.
They just flat out said that the Dems in power have literally weaponized every facet of government personally against Trump

This is sure looking like an assassination attempt buy our own government. That is scary AF although not surprising.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
What gets me is ….

Nothing ever happens!

The boarder invasion

Accountability……. ZERO !

I could go on
Well, the chick(Cheatle) that was in charge did resign after being bashed about the lack of performance at DT's rally. At least another 5 agents suspended too.
Reminds me of the lipstick on a pig saying. Keeps the public eye off the real culprits.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Whats amazing are these various "junkets" to visit the site by all these various folks ,Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what took place from what we already know right my questions lay with the influences and who that scrawny kit was hooked up with on line ?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
What gets me is ….

Nothing ever happens!

The boarder invasion

Accountability……. ZERO !

I could go on

It’s an eye opening study in human behavior and how people will turn a blind eye in favor of their own singular gain in the name of political party. It’s absolute insanity to me to be a political slave but to each is own.

4Waters

Reaction score
This would all go away if Cheatle would just sing and point fingers. They set her up for failure and someone has to take the fall, she doesn't have to be the one or the only one for that matter to fall. If she were to sing I think the Republicans would cut her some slack because they know how deceptive and conniving the democrats can be.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Quite the powerful live speech by Tulsi Gabbard supporting Trump and his efforts and how they have weaponized the government against her now as well. She has quite the inside scoop. She as well as RFK Jr are great additions to our effort to fix this shit.

bonesfab

Reaction score
What gets me is ….

Nothing ever happens!

The boarder invasion

Accountability……. ZERO !

I could go on
Oh things happen and it usually involves promotions. That is the sad part. Promoting incompetence.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What gets me is ….

Nothing ever happens!

The boarder invasion

Accountability……. ZERO !

I could go on

Truth.. rigging their own primaries election meddling, election fraud, straight up murder.. nothing ever happens

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Yup , Hard to fathom a teen with the life experience and background etc necessary to pull off a broad daylite assassination without "Programming" by some outside influence

How does a 20 year old, who’s grown up in the internet age not have any social media? Was he 13 years old and realized what he was going to do when he was 20 lol. And what he did have has been completely erased, zero trace. We all know it lives forever on the internet?!?!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It’s like the Las Vegas shooter. Remember when someone broke into his house that was supposedly secured by the FBI and all of his online stuff was swiped?

Las Vegas still makes zero sense. Now we have this ordeal. Rinse, Lather, Repeat…

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Don’t forget this…..

"My effort to examine Crooks' body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact … the FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after J13," Higgins wrote in the report. "On J23, Crooks was gone. Nobody knew this until Monday, August 5, including the County Coroner, law enforcement, Sheriff, etc."

IMG_4309.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
This would all go away if Cheatle would just sing and point fingers. They set her up for failure and someone has to take the fall, she doesn't have to be the one or the only one for that matter to fall. If she were to sing I think the Republicans would cut her some slack because they know how deceptive and conniving the democrats can be.
There are not enough true conservative Republicans in congress, she should be charged along with the douche that is the head of the "SS" period!!!
Mmmmmmm ss reminds me of another organization that was doing the same in the 1930's and 40's.....

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Your joking.. really??
Welcome back buddy!!! Hope that you had a good couple of vacations with the plug pulled. It has been a crazy rider the last few weeks. Sadly that is not a joke. The amount of information that is coming out is staggering. Have fun catching up. 👍

wallnutz

Reaction score
The second I saw a picture of Crooks I knew he was a patsy for one of the three letter agencies. Totally fits what I think a profile of a patsy is. Young loner looking kid, easily persuaded. Hand him all the tools, erase his history, then kill him after he takes the shot. I have asked to be proven wrong and it hasn't happened yet.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It’s an absolute dismantling and tearing apart of the current Secret Service. This is absolutely brutal for them and rightfully so. It sure smells like the Dems set this thing up. It would be a devastating time in our country if accurate. I think if the truth comes out it would send this country into an archaic tail spin.

Thank a Democrat next time you see them. These are the same people who spied on Trump’s office and Trump tower prior to his first presidency. These people are disgusting.

LIHOP, Let It Happen On Purpose.

Incite hatred against the man with 8 years of completely fabricated lies, continue regurgitating them over and over so the public believes they are actually true, and then just twiddle your fingers until some crazy nut job that has been brainwashed by the bullshit does something stupid.

gqchris

Reaction score
Quite the powerful live speech by Tulsi Gabbard supporting Trump and his efforts and how they have weaponized the government against her now as well. She has quite the inside scoop. She as well as RFK Jr are great additions to our effort to fix this shit.
But what if we cant "fix" this anymore? I know some of us are feeling the same. Its exhausting and everything we were taught as kids about good and bad is not even relevant anymore. It makes me want to just throw in the towel and be like fuck it, you win.

What if the people we see as the "good guys" are in on it also? Who can we trust?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
LIHOP, Let It Happen On Purpose.

Incite hatred against the man with 8 years of completely fabricated lies, continue regurgitating them over and over so the public believes they are actually true, and then just twiddle your fingers until some crazy nut job that has been brainwashed by the bullshit does something stupid.

You laid it out much more eloquently than I did. Either way you’re spot on!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
You do have to ask the question... Is it a coincidence the SS was incompetent this event... the very event Crooks pursued his mission?

I have to lift one eyebrow... How many other legit assassination attempts have been prevented and not leaked to the public ?

Perfect storm or ????

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
welp . . . . 8 years of 'President Harris' is gonna be one long-ass-stretch here on RDP . . . . .
I'm not sure I will have any open online interactions if Harris wins. I don't trust that we will be able to have open conversations on forums without fear of reprisal by our government. I'm pretty sure much of what we said is already popping google alerts, but a Harris Walz administration takes us to a new level.

Englewood

Reaction score
How does a 20 year old, who’s grown up in the internet age not have any social media? Was he 13 years old and realized what he was going to do when he was 20 lol. And what he did have has been completely erased, zero trace. We all know it lives forever on the internet?!?!
ZERO chance a 20yr old kid gets that radicalized without social media. This would still be headline news if it were Obama.

Last edited:

Dettom

Reaction score
The Pennsylvania rally went south because the Secret Service thought, it's Trump. If he dies, he dies. Not like they didn't encourage it...

poncho

Reaction score
The Pennsylvania rally went south because the Secret Service thought, it's Trump. If he dies, he dies. Not like they didn't encourage it...
I really hope he gets elected so they have to look at and hear their failure for 4 years, best revenge there is.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I was curious about this, so I looked it up. I wonder why they wanted so long?

🤔

View attachment 1422266
This is actually very true, as was the case with both my parents. They were not, however, killed by government snipers in the midst of an assassination attempt.

Under "normal" circumstances, the deceased's body would have to be first released by an attending physician(one that the person had been under the care of), then the county coroner, and then transferred to a facility such as a funeral home for cremation. Under "normal" circumstances, the body goes from a hospital or care facility to the funeral home, and the paperwork side is done there.

In most highly scrutinized cases, the body would have had, at bare minimum, toxicology tests done. These take time, and usually involve a sampling of the brain matter. There would have still been some contained in his skull cavity, even though the FBI did do crime scene cleanup of the roof. Cremation is really the only way to keep any of the testing from being done. Even with no available brain matter, samples of the kidneys or liver could be used to tell if the deceased had metabolized drugs, and possibly how long.