WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump assassination attempt

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
The shooter was destroyed, cremated within 2 weeks…what else do we need to know.
An autopsy if it wasn’t perform would probably tell a multitude of things not the least of which is the bullet caliber size what direction it came from what his state of mind may have been, if he was on some sort of drugs or something there’s a lot that could be glean from it and even the position that he was in Before law enforcement arrived information information investigation a true investigator looks at everything over and over again in order to come up with some sort of a hypothesis

4Waters

Reaction score
There are not enough true conservative Republicans in congress, she should be charged along with the douche that is the head of the "SS" period!!!
Mmmmmmm ss reminds me of another organization that was doing the same in the 1930's and 40's.....
She would definitely do jail time but I think she would have a chance of getting out

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm not sure I will have any open online interactions if Harris wins. I don't trust that we will be able to have open conversations on forums without fear of reprisal by our government. I'm pretty sure much of what we said is already popping google alerts, but a Harris Walz administration takes us to a new level.
I'm with you