WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tow rig Tuesday! Boat content for a boating page.

River Runnin

Captain Of Havasu’s Coolest Boat
Reaction score
IMG_0048.jpeg

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
You bought the placecraft 😎

Yes sir. There’s a thread on here somewhere that has tracked it from me picking in up in GA and hauling it back to OR, the build, some fun, etc. I’ll be updating it in the coming months as I have a new bullet being built, redoing the fuel system, and getting prepped to turn it up. Last year was mostly in the 12-1300 range and it finally succumbed to the abuse. New build is setup for 2500, I’m building fuel system to about 15-1700 and am going to run the F outta it! SUPER fun boat…….. then it will be for sale.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Care to explain why? That’s a nice set up

This was my first trip to the Delta. Met amazing people, ran Hookey Day, ran the Delta, ran under the Golden Gate, etc. Really opened my eyes that there are places outside Havasu that has cool shit. Opened my mind to running more miles. And most importantly that one trip created some lifelong friendships that are irreplaceable!

Bugginout

Reaction score
Yes sir. There’s a thread on here somewhere that has tracked it from me picking in up in GA and hauling it back to OR, the build, some fun, etc. I’ll be updating it in the coming months as I have a new bullet being built, redoing the fuel system, and getting prepped to turn it up. Last year was mostly in the 12-1300 range and it finally succumbed to the abuse. New build is setup for 2500, I’m building fuel system to about 15-1700 and am going to run the F outta it! SUPER fun boat…….. then it will be for sale.
I never saw it run from a dig really hard. Does it leave well? It's a really cool boat. If I was going to build another jet it would be a Placecraft. You going to keep the new bullet running twins?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I never saw it run from a dig really hard. Does it leave well? It's a really cool boat. If I was going to build another jet it would be a Placecraft. You going to keep the new bullet running twins?

Not sure if that video will play. That’s off of just rpm and no boost, not 2 step with boost. It leaves damn well!

I went with 80s not 88s knowing it would spool quick and I didn’t need to make huge boost numbers. It would hover at 9psi and creep to 11. New setup aiming for 13 and creep to 15. I am using same everything this time, just changing pump/injectors.

Bugginout

Reaction score
Not sure if that video will play. That’s off of just rpm and no boost, not 2 step with boost. It leaves damn well!

I went with 80s not 88s knowing it would spool quick and I didn’t need to make huge boost numbers. It would hover at 9psi and creep to 11. New setup aiming for 13 and creep to 15. I am using same everything this time, just changing pump/injectors.
View attachment 1305415
Damn takes a good set and leaves!

JFMFG

Reaction score
I looked at that Magic in 2020. Clean boat
Yes it’s a nice boat. Blew the motor first season so good pass on your part lol. Did new flooring had it ceramic coated etc. we love it.