Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hahaha this shit is hysterical!

giphy.gif

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
W
I like Tax Scams. Fuck the IRS. They can kiss my Ass.

Which Deficits are you referring to?

Of course we have effects. Are they as detrimental as Dems claim? Hell no. If they were, we'd finally have some Population Control and some of these Idiots would die off...
Who was it that paid your salary when you deployed over seas? You know 60% of the discretionary portion of the Federal budget is military and related spending? Kinda hard to support Big Military and bitch about taxes, don’t you think?

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Mensa a place where people meet to brag about their IQ and tell each-other how smart they are that have no common sense, my brothers wife brothers are a members. They try so hard to talk above you it's comical!
I’m fine with whatever online IQ test 94 proposes.

PS they aren’t trying to talk above you, they’re just smarter than you.

Andy B.

Reaction score
W

Who was it that paid your salary when you deployed over seas? You know 50% of the discretionary portion of the Federal budget is military and related spending? Kinda hard to support Big Military and bitch about taxes, don’t you think?

Obviously he's talking about the taxes we pay for stupid programs that give money away to non us citizens and people that can work but choice to suck off the teet! You should thank him for his service that allows you to post on this forum just sayin!!!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Obviously he's talking about the taxes we pay for stupid programs that give money away to non us citizens and people that can work but choice to suck off the teet! You should thank him for his service that allows you to post on this forum just sayin!!!
What percent of Federal spending are you crying about then?

Andy B.

Reaction score
I’m fine with whatever online IQ test 94 proposes.

PS they aren’t trying to talk above you, they’re just smarter than you.

Again proving my point you shouldn't have to try, just a bunch of self absorbed people again just my opinion from being around a few.

Andy B.

Reaction score
What percent of Federal spending are you crying about then?

The ones I just stated in my above post about wasteful federally funded programs thought I made it pretty clear! Pretty sad you still can't thank him for his service you should move out of the country because you clearly hate what it stands for.

wallnutz

Reaction score
W

Who was it that paid your salary when you deployed over seas? You know 50% of the discretionary portion of the Federal budget is military and related spending? Kinda hard to support Big Military and bitch about taxes, don’t you think?
What’s your problem with military spending? Or do you like speaking Chinese?

500bbc

Reaction score
What the Trumpkins fail to understand is that too much of ANY good thing can be bad. Yes, atmospheric CO2 is essentially for life as we know it on Earth. But screw with the concentration of it up or down by just a few percent and there will be consequences. Let’s offer another example...Oxygen is a good and necessary part of our atmosphere. Anybody want to champion the cause that we’d be better off living in an atmosphere of 100% pure O2? You breath in about 70% nitrogen with every breath, how about we take that one to 100%? The relative concentration of each of these critically important gasses matters.
Fucking idiot

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
What’s your problem with military spending? Or do you like speaking Chinese?
My problem is you “conservatives” who want shit for free. Like the world’s biggest and most expensive military which you don’t want to pay the taxes to support.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Mensa a place where people meet to brag about their IQ and tell each-other how smart they are that have no common sense, my brothers wife brothers are a members. They try so hard to talk above you it's comical!

“Paging RAM...RAM to the Mensa courtesy phone please!”

E310C7C9-06A0-487A-9182-8959619157D8.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
My problem is you “conservatives” who want shit for free. Like the world’s biggest and most expensive military which you don’t want to pay the taxes to support.

That's were you're wrong we have no problem paying taxes for military and we don't want free shit us conservatives pay for our shit!! You need to look up the word conservative apparently! You liberals want to give shit away for free AT THE COST OF US TAXPAYERS!

wallnutz

Reaction score
Says the guy from the tax party. I would be willing to believe most conservatives won’t complain about paying for the military, I know I don’t. I do complain about my taxes going to illegals, freebies to lazy fuckers and any kind of reparations. The stuff you like to get taxed for.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Okay. I propose you and I both go to the Mensa website and take their 20 minute IQ test. We then post the results here.
Are you still here? I thought you were tied of eating human shit, you dumbass!

ESaD

530RL

Reaction score
You are a filthy fucking liar of the lowest order,

FUCK

YOU

The truth appears to really bother you and your buddies.

It can’t be a conscious as you have none.

Any idea what’s driving the anger issues?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Says the guy from the tax party. I would be willing to believe most conservatives won’t complain about paying for the military, I know I don’t. I do complain about my taxes going to illegals, freebies to lazy fuckers and any kind of reparations. The stuff you like to get taxed for.
Well you aren’t because the US is running huge deficits every year while you clamor for tax cuts, and a majority of that discretionary spending is for stuff you claim to support.

500bbc

Reaction score
The truth appears to really bother you and your buddies.

It can’t be a conscious as you have none.

Any idea what’s driving the anger issues?
Post it up sweet pea, otherwise you're just an asshole.

Fucking Mentally Ill Idiot

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Post it up sweet pea, otherwise your just an asshole.

Fucking Mentally Ill Idiot

I wish he would so we could end this.
I’ve been known to post some bad shit at times for sure, but I honestly can’t recall posting anything of that nature.

If I did I’ll take the beating.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Does that mean you’re gonna pussy out on taking the IQ test?
Sure ting, gramps, and den we can bet on who has the most hair on their back.

News flash, your test results came back already, and after thousands of posts you are still wrong. On everything, moron.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol

Like he would have left it up.

Like you wouldn’t have saved it if I ever posted it.
Why is it that everyone saw your post, even your cheerleaders, but no one remembers mine?
I fully believe that you fully believe I said that, but how you crafted that in your head I’d REALLY like to know.

For the record, the only posts I’ve ever deleted were ones I never actually sent, or ones that I was told to delete.
So go find it, post it, prove me wrong, show me where I said it and I’ll throw myself on my sword.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Somehow he got from point A to point B in his usual self serving manner and crafted this in his head?
It’s all can figure.

The egomanic is always dreaming shit up.

He's not really butt hurt about Trump winning, he's butt hurt because it made him look like a fool AND the majority here now see he's a fool. Some of us knew prior to our RINO killer chopping up his two-faced whores. :) :) :)

Classic narcissist.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Well you aren’t because the US is running huge deficits every year while you clamor for tax cuts, and a majority of that discretionary spending is for stuff you claim to support.
And if your horse won the race where would we be with the deficit? Same place or worse most likely, with less global protection, and we wouldn’t be able to defend all the shithole countries you pretend you care about.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
The ones I just stated in my above post about wasteful federally funded programs thought I made it pretty clear! Pretty sad you still can't thank him for his service you should move out of the country because you clearly hate what it stands for.

Fraudpa is a fucking coward, a clown and a shill nothing more

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Sure ting, gramps, and den we can bet on who has the most hair on their back.

News flash, your test results came back already, and after thousands of posts you are still wrong. On everything, moron.
Pussy.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
And if your horse won the race where would we be with the deficit? Same place or worse most likely, with less global protection, and we wouldn’t be able to defend all the shithole countries you pretend you care about.
Yeah, both parties need to work on seriously reducing the debt. But tax breaks for billionaires (and possibly a new war with Iran if Bolton gets his way) are gonna kick the deficit into the stratosphere.

BONER

Reaction score
W

Who was it that paid your salary when you deployed over seas? You know 60% of the discretionary portion of the Federal budget is military and related spending? Kinda hard to support Big Military and bitch about taxes, don’t you think?

Marine Corps is the smallest Branch, smallest budget, and whips the most ass. I never said big.

Work smarter, not harder. Tough concept to grasp for a Democrat, I'm sure....

Paid my Salary? Lol, if you wanna call it a Salary.... I would've done it for Rounds, Gear, and MRE's. I'd do it again if my Country needed Me and could feed my Family while doing it.

Fuck yeah I bitch about Taxes. I'd actually be cool kickin' the IRS 20%. BUT NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, those greedy Cocksuckers want all of my money for a failed Government and Military when Taxes were at their highest.

Yes, fuck the IRS.

Now hop your old ass to the Kitchen and get me a Beer.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, both parties need to work on seriously reducing the debt. But tax breaks for billionaires (and possibly a new war with Iran if Bolton gets his way) are gonna kick the deficit into the stratosphere.
Sorry dumbass, libs dont get to talk about spending problems, ya bunch of whores dont know jack crap about how to control deficits. Your idol Obama doubled national debt.

That's with 6 years of owning Congress too. Go back to CROW research, shit eater.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It's for the dog's use.........

He doesn't like the cargo hold in a crate and farts a lot during flight if in the commercial cabin bothering other passengers. :)

But to your point of hypocrisy and whether or not pumping pollutants such as carbon dioxide into the atmosphere is good or bad, here is a rational answer.

My personal view is that it is pretty clear that pumping all that shit into the air is probably not very good for the environment and people's health so we should probably have some sort of compromise where we still advance economically, while at the same time trying to limit the amount of pollution, all types of pollution. Not the crazy AOC shit where you have to end all use of fossil fuels, but not the ignorant 500BBC shit on the exact polar opposite either. There is little difference in the intellectual power of either AOC or 500's concepts. Although to be fair, as absolutely stupid as AOC is, she is a lot brighter than 500 so I do think we should give him a little leeway and maybe a small trophy.

For example, start up a 68 Ferrari Daytona in a closed garage and you can barely breathe in a couple minutes. Fire up a new 488GTB and you can sit in there for an hour without a headache yet the 488 makes triple the power for less than half the fuel. That is an example of the type of progress that makes sense.

But I understand some in here believe there is no effect from any pollutants whatsoever and you have to be a "mentally ill fucking idiot" to believe otherwise.

Welcome to the P&G. :)
Why don't you do a home experiment and see how long you can sit in a closed garage breathing pollutant free exhaust.....Your statement certainly qualifies you for your earlier comparison to the intelligence of AOC.:rolleyes:

BONER

Reaction score
Hey Grandpa, today is Chesty Pullers Birthday. Pay your Respects.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LOL, I like your style BONER. Having said that, FraudPa is not the smartest chick on the boards, so that most likely went way over her head, like CROW height.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Chesty Puller once came upon an officer who had ordered an enlisted man to salute him 100 times for missing a salute. Puller told the lieutenant, "You were absolutely correct in making him salute you 100 times, Lieutenant, but you know that an officer must return every salute he receives. Now return them all, and I will keep count."

You think this man would support a narcissistic, draft-dodging, Russia loving rapist like Trump?

Last edited: