The Queen

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
D600D71D-DF1E-4ECD-867E-4F084748AC55.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Careful the socal branch of The Queen's Guard will come after you!

They had their day of mourning.

She was a strong woman that took on a lot of big big powerful people and I respect her for that, but don’t think Little Miss Poppins didn’t have any skeletons in her closet.

4BD6982C-60A0-46A3-99B1-EE0FB4C663CA.jpeg

Andrew, Andrew, I just can’t protect you anymore!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Am I the only one scratching my head wondering what the hell happened here?

I complemented her.

People act as if we're talking about an inmate's mother. She did a lot of great things, no doubt, but she also did a lot of questionable things?

Protecting a pedo is nothing to be proud of, nor is it above criticism.

MSum661

Reaction score
Leg Humpers and Head Scratchers,
Just more of the same.
Carry on.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I complemented her.

People act as if we're talking about an inmate's mother. She did a lot of great things, no doubt, but she also did a lot of questionable things?

Protecting a pedo is nothing to be proud of, nor is it above criticism.

Nobody in the public light is above compliments or criticism..

I was more wondering where ole teamgreen le went off the rails

C-2

Reaction score
Ray Charles could have seen it coming. Any thread 10 posts or more almost always turns into a shit show.
Getting rid of the "like" button would be a good start. That way all the reaction score whores would stop trolling, and stop putting up their best one-liners and other nauseum solely intended to farm "likes."

I've said the same for many years but nobody listens, lol.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Getting rid of the "like" button would be a good start. That way all the reaction score whores would stop trolling, and stop putting up their best one-liners and other nauseum solely intended to farm "likes."

I've said the same for many years but nobody listens, lol.
Then we would have to quote said one-liner and add a X2 beneath it. Just sayin' 😀😉
Wonder if I'll get any likes for this LOL

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nobody in the public light is above compliments or criticism..

I was more wondering where ole teamgreen le went off the rails

Some people are a bit more passionate about her then others, both on the positive side and critical side.

I get she's a beloved figure and I'm pretty sure she's done more good than harm, but that family is a bunch of WEF climate nazi's that can kiss my ass, regardless.

Her biography is amazing, no doubt, but don't forget who pulls their strings.

J4tDmF7ULAuM.jpeg

In case anyone's wondering, that's Mr. Rothchild. ;)

I'm not happy she's gone, because now England's REALLY gone.

C-2

Reaction score
Then we would have to quote said one-liner and add a X2 beneath it. Just sayin' 😀😉
Wonder if I'll get any likes for this LOL
Nah, if posters didn't get credit for their satire then the sarcasm would drop, it would take too much effort to type out a response instead of a one-liner or smart assed comment.

Heck, half the guys on here still haven't figured out what they read on the Internet is not the same as what everybody else (their spouses, friends and neighbors) reads.

Just like CNN serves up the same shit, so does Google. The more you click, the more they feed you.

Reading everything here, it's clear most are caught in the same Google bubble.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Nah, if posters didn't get credit for their satire then the sarcasm would drop, it would take too much effort to type out a response instead of a one-liner or smart assed comment.

Heck, half the guys on here still haven't figured out what they read on the Internet is not the same as what everybody else (their spouses, friends and neighbors) reads.

Just like CNN serves up the same shit, so does Google. The more you click, the more they feed you.

Reading everything here, it's clear most are caught in the same Google bubble.

This forum would burn to the ground. It literally rose from the ashes on one-liners, sarcasm, photo chops and rick rolls lol

If you take it too seriously I could see where you’re coming from but few boaters want a disciplined forum to visit after busting their ass at work all day.

Adding the like button took out a bunch of extra “noise” in the threads. It’s made the threads way easier to catch up on.

I’ll speak for me only but there’s some funny ass people on this forum and I know I wouldn’t be visiting it as often if they weren’t allowed to crack one-liners.

C-2

Reaction score
This forum would burn to the ground. It literally rose from the ashes on one-liners, sarcasm, photo chops and rick rolls lol

If you take it too seriously I could see where you’re coming from but few boaters want a disciplined forum to visit after busting their ass at work all day.

Adding the like button took out a bunch of extra “noise” in the threads. It’s made the threads way easier to catch up on.

I’ll speak for me only but there’s some funny ass people on this forum and I know I wouldn’t be visiting it as often if they weren’t allowed to crack one-liners.
Lol, thanks for explaining it to me. I'm new here. 😂

Jim

Reaction score
Who had the shortest Reign?
Charles may break that record.
Had to somebody assasinated centuries ago ???

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
So for the Brits on this forum can you explain a couple things?

One, why was Liz the queen and Charles was not king at the same time? Or it just the fantasy land where a king and queen exist at the same time (or was that just during medieval times)?

Two, how was Liz the queen? Was it her royal family that was of the line? Chucky was just married into that royal line?

Three, if Liz was the queen it clearly wasn’t important that the husband should have been king instead so why didn’t the next monarch choice go down to one of Liz’s kids?

Four, does it make a difference having a king vs a queen for succession? For example if Chucky croaks would the wife get promoted or his kids?

If you can’t tell I sucked at medieval European history and I could never understand the monarchy systems in place anywhere.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score

One, why was Liz the queen and Charles was not king at the same time? Or it just the fantasy land where a king and queen exist at the same time (or was that just during medieval times)?

Two, how was Liz the queen? Was it her royal family that was of the line? Chucky was just married into that royal line?

Three, if Liz was the queen it clearly wasn’t important that the husband should have been king instead so why didn’t the next monarch choice go down to one of Liz’s kids?

Four, does it make a difference having a king vs a queen for succession? For example if Chucky croaks would the wife get promoted or his kids?

If you can’t tell I sucked at medieval European history and I could never understand the monarchy systems in place anywhere.
5. Fuck the Royals. We kicked their asses almost 250 years ago! No need to ever think about them,
except to laugh their continued downfall. JMHO

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
5. Fuck the Royals. We kicked their asses almost 250 years ago! No need to ever think about them,
Yeah but if we didn’t have the help of the frequently laughed at French we’d still be a British colony.

It could have been a convenient way to wage a proxy war against their longtime rival at our expense. That’s not a new concept in warfare by any means.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
M

Maybe a little insight with the attached. Succession always goes to the oldest child.

Attachments

• 5e17677224fe1248eb288e84.jpeg
    5e17677224fe1248eb288e84.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 80

MSum661

Reaction score

The most ironic thing about all that now is how the U.S. fought for independence due to high taxes from the British...........look at us now!
"Washington (CNN), The Democrats' Inflation Reduction Act calls for delivering nearly $80 billion to the IRS over 10 years."

......Right back to where we originally started.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I miss the Tom Brown and JBB show. 😔

I can only imagine what Tom is saying about the passing of the queen.

Him being Canadian and all...

😉

USMC2010

Reaction score
I have never thought too much about the royal family, but I have a few observations.
As old as the UK is, she was the longest on the throne, that is truly impressive.
I recall years ago, maybe I'm wrong, I don't think she ever wanted Charles to be king, she held out for as long as she could, he will not be long in that spot.
Like her or not, she appeared decent overall.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Since She was Head of State and Queen of Canada, our news channels have been non stop coverage of her passing. I'm however interested in the laying in state and funeral procession. Since as head of state and queen, she was commander and chief of our military and was the commissioner of the RCMP. So our military and the RCMP will play a role in the laying of state and funeral procession.

The Queen did have a soft spot for the RCMP. Her favorite horse was a gift from the RCMP. Story on how much the queen liked the RCMP: https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mounties-guard-the-queen-for-a-day-1.1161542

I'm sure they'll be a big part of the funeral procession and laying in state.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I haven't read the thread, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone gives a fuck.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I haven't read the thread, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone gives a fuck.

I don't get why its being covered in the states as much as Canada. In Canada, She was our head of state and Queen. She's on most coins, $20 bill, postage stamps and her portrait in all government buildings (schools and even BC Ferries). Grew up with her presence.

Vancouver was very British centric for decades. Schools named after Royals and even former British prime ministers. Streets named after them too. Victoria you could transport over to England and that city would fit in well. In fact during WWII, if England fell to Germany the Royal family would have moved to Victoria and awaited to take it back there.

Canada was the most visited country by The Queen. On one Royal Tour she stayed 45 days. She is very popular here.

Last edited:

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I don't get why its being covered in the states as much as Canada. In Canada, She was our head of state and Queen. She's on most coins, $20 bill, postage stamps and her portrait in all government buildings (schools and even BC Ferries). Grew up with her presence.

Vancouver was very British centric for decades. Schools named after Royals and even former British prime ministers. Streets named after them too. Victoria you could transport over to England and that city would fit in well. In fact during WWII, if England fell to Germany the Royal family would have moved to Victoria and awaited to take it back there.

Canada was the most visited country by The Queen. On one Royal Tour she stayed 45 days. She is very popular here.

I understand. I should have said why do we(Americans) give a fuck. Have been to Victoria, It was ok. went a second time as the last port of our Alaskan cruise. Stayed on the ship. Not my cup of tea. LOL

SoCalDave

Reaction score

Buckingham Palace Asks Public to Stop Leaving Sandwiches for The Queen​

Park officials in London have asked the public to not leave any more marmalade sandwiches as tributes to the queen.
The unusual tribute was sparked from a skit the queen had once done with Paddington Bear where the two discussed their shared love of marmalade sandwiches.
While the thought is sweet, British officials say the sandwiches quickly get moldy and are now asking people to leave flowers or other gifts that can be compostable.