WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shots fired at trump

Romans9

Reaction score
The fact that anyone is “allowed” to access a rooftop within 200 yards with a rifle is absolutely bonkers. Especially, when people in the crowd see it happening 3 minutes before all this shit went down?!

I have no words for the incompetence that occurred today….

Treason is the word you are looking for.

Havasujaws

Reaction score
The fact that anyone is “allowed” to access a rooftop within 200 yards with a rifle is absolutely bonkers. Especially, when people in the crowd see it happening 3 minutes before all this shit went down?!

I have no words for the incompetence that occurred today….
He's has the B team protecting him in my opinion. Watch the video when they are getting him into the SUV. One agent pulls her firearm, figures ot it's not necessary then tries to holster the firearm several times. Gives up and holds onto it. At least her finger wasn't on the trigger. She needs to be relieved of duty. Embarrassing.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
He's has the B team protecting him in my opinion. Watch the video when they are getting him into the SUV. One agent pulls her firearm, figures ot it's not necessary then tries to holster the firearm several times. Gives up and holds onto it. At least her finger wasn't on the trigger. She needs to be relieved of duty. Embarrassing.
She could not figure out how to fit it around her gunt.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
With a crowd of that size an ambulance or two may well have been on the scene. No lights flashing - perhaps transporting the poor guy who was shot and killed. The SS detail for a presidential candidate should include a dedicated ambulance. I saw none.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I am not anywhere near as eloquent as you. Do you mind if I copy and paste this anywhere?
Have at it, LOL

I was thinking as I sit here that we have another responsibility folks.

Those of us with younger kids...as in kids in middle school old or older, we need to make dang sure they hear the truth about this, once we have it all.
Once we do, we need to sit down with them and explain what it represents.
Odds are not good they will get the truth from their social media world, or their teachers if they are in a woke school deal.
Sit down...tell them what you think, what you believe, and what you know.
Ask them to think about it, and write some thoughts...thoughts they can share with their kids someday. They have lived a historical day here.
IF you have young kids you might sit down and write something for them, for the future. They can hear about it in your words, in the words of their parents.
I am gonna be putting something together for my grandkids sometime next week.
IF we don't share the truth, and teach them same when it comes to our history, we can't be surprised when they don't have it to base future decisions on.

Javajoe

Reaction score

stonehenge

Reaction score
I'm certain many of the trump fans on this site were at the rally in bullhead/laughlin airport when he had his 2020 event there, right?

Well if you remember they had ss sharp shooters placed everywhere! Security was crazy tight getting into the event.

Heck, even had a military jet chase off some ass-clown in a private little plane because it got to close to the event.

This entire thing smells fishy, the deep state has tried everything, now they are desperate, and it shows.

4Waters

Reaction score
Have at it, LOL

Those of us with younger kids...as in kids in middle school old or older, we need to make dang sure they hear the truth about this, once we have it all.
Odds are not good they will get the truth from their social media world, or their teachers if they are in a woke school deal.
Ask them to think about it, and write some thoughts...thoughts they can share with their kids someday. They have lived a historical day here.
IF you have young kids you might sit down and write something for them, for the future. They can hear about it in your words, in the words of their parents.
IF we don't share the truth, and teach them same when it comes to our history, we can't be surprised when they don't have it to base future decisions on.
This news broke on RDP first, 30 min before my kids got back from a week long church camp at Hume Lake, we opened the dialog as soon as they got off the bus

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
IMG_4934.jpeg

Romans9

Reaction score
I hope that the families of the deceased and those wounded badly do not drift out of our memories as we process this.
Think about it.
At least one American woke this morning with grand plans to go to the Rally, and to express his/her support for a political candidate while visiting with like minded people.
That person probably sat in some serious heat for hours on end, waiting to see a man they hoped would lead their country.
And, in so doing, that individual lost his life.
He didn't go home. He didn't get to tell his family and friends about the great rally he attended, and how many like minded Americans were there.
He died.
His life is over. If married, his wife will be making funeral arrangements. they will be cleaning his clothes out of his closet.
He is gone.
Lets make damn sure we remember that. The man died simply because he went to a political rally for a presidential candidate he believed in.

After 8 years of trying to destroy the man this decedent went to see, in every way possible, someone decided to take his life. He armed himself, created a plan, and went to a rally, where he killed a citizen, wounded at least one other, and very nearly killed a former and potentially future President of the United States.
Very nearly took the life of Donald Trump, and killed our fellow citizen in the process.
We have leaders in our government who have orchestrated this vitriol, who as recently as a few days ago pointed out that Trump was a rapist, a bigot, literally Hitler, and a sitting president, however diminished, had Trump "in a bullseye".

As the days pass, the very same crooked media that has supported a clearly ill man in his effort to hide the level of his cognitive decline will spin up their "journalists" to pound home some horse manure that has little to do with the facts, but fits the program they want to push.
I hope our fellow citizens will wake up. I hope their anger will be glaringly apparent in November.
I hope every time some woke "Journalist" puts a microphone in their face they speak their mind.
I hope every pollster gets an earful as well.

If this does not wake up the "undecided" voter, (whatever that may be) and those who still have some basic critical thinking skills in other circles, then surely, nothing will.
Let us not forget this. Let it burn in like other major turning point events in our nations history have.
An American died today, was killed because he stood in the wrong place as a would be assassin tried to take the life of another American running for political office
Let that burn in real good folks.
and, et us pray for the dead, and thank the Good Lord for the life of Mr Trump, for surely Devine Providence was at work here to day...millimeters were the difference between life and death...and probable chaos.

I agree with everything you said.

However,
In 2008 no one remember what we were supposed to remember about 9/11 and we actually elected a Muslim sympathizer.

Does anyone remember Brain Terry?

How about Tyrone Woods?
Sean Smith?
Glen Doherty?
Chris Stevens?

What about the 12 Marines and one Corpsman sacrificed in the Afghanistan “pull out”?
Did you know that Scout Snipers had the suicide bomber in their sights and were denied permission to kill him?
All of the above mentioned were literally sacrificed….

Unfortunately these poor souls lost today will be forgotten by most in the next 24 hours…….

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said.

However,
In 2008 no one remember what we were supposed to remember about 9/11 and we actually elected a Muslim sympathizer.

Does anyone remember Brain Terry?

How about Tyrone Woods?
Sean Smith?
Glen Doherty?
Chris Stevens?

What about the 12 Marines and one Corpsman sacrificed in the Afghanistan “pull out”?
Did you know that Scout Snipers had the suicide bomber in their sights and were denied permission to kill him?
All of the above mentioned were literally sacrificed….

Unfortunately these poor souls lost today will be forgotten by most in the next 24 hours…….
I remember them.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Have at it, LOL

Historic day

IMG_3593.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
BREAKING: After surviving today's assassination attempt, @realDonaldTrump is headed now to Denver, CO to appear at the @UFC fight, as reported by @RogerJStoneJr.

[QUOTE="clarence, post: 5191742, m...realDonaldTrump']@realDonaldTrump[/I][/QUOTE]
is headed now to Denver, CO to appear at the @UFC fight, as reported by @RogerJStoneJr.

Just another brain dead sheep trying to stir shit up. Karma will come his way in the end...

Vamodsquad

Reaction score
I saw that too.

stonehenge

Reaction score
Whats so crazy is they are filming him live, and shooting! All prior to any law enforcement interaction.

NIKAL

Reaction score

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
True. But even the D team should have stopped this. That is if what is being report is factual. Any open high vantage point in the visual area can't go uncovered.

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
Instead of lock and load speak, since I have to carry on my property for the last 25 years how about getting off your asses, first of the the tea party movement here , what do you think freedom caucus is? Work for the cause , watch the drop boxes, stand opposite and fight the social disrubters, citzen arrest is legal, Leo's chime in. Work the polls, get off the keyboard and speak up in public. 🐂🐄🐄🐃 welcome aboard your airflight 🐄🐄 attending rally's is great, does nothing for our republic.

thetub

Reaction score
Africas president has better security detail wtf??