WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shameless plug.... I was on the womens' channel for an interview

rocket98

Reaction score
Dr. Wendy is a hottie........I like how you made them do all the work:thumbsup:D:D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
No so fast,, - I think you earned a Dickman of the Year nomination for this episode.

rocket98

Reaction score
Your product was well represented. Air time has never hurt anyone.... Now your fashion coordinator with the mellow yellow will hit big on aging hippies............Can I buy some now:D:D

69 1/2

Reaction score
Great spot but I really do have to ask, why does it not scratch the finish when you rub the dirt against the surface? I really know nothing about these types of products but after watching the spot it makes me want to wash my car before I rub on it with a cloth.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Magic34

Reaction score
Great spot but I really do have to ask, why does it not scratch the finish when you rub the dirt against the surface? I really know nothing about these types of products but after watching the spot it makes me want to wash my car before I rub on it with a cloth.

It emulsifies the dirt, meaning that it wraps around the dirt and suspends it from the surface. Seriously, it doesn't scratch and leaves a very nice finish.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I am probably going to regret this posting it here.. :(
Why would you say that?

magic3401uv8.jpg

:D

XtrmWakeborder

Bean Counter
Reaction score
Ok so those cars looked cleaned beforehand...how dirty can the car be using the product?

Magic34

Reaction score
Ok so those cars looked cleaned beforehand...how dirty can the car be using the product?

They can have moderate dirt. I will apply the product on my own vehciles after driving though a monsoon storm. I consider that moderate with all the road grime and dirty rain.

Mud, or thick mud, needs to be knocked off first.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't that still be mud?

I was under the impression that "thick mud" would still be in the general category of "mud" as well, but I'm just going off what you posted there Sally. :beer

So let's say the mud is thin to moderate, would breaking out the church key and tapping the local hydrant be a good way to conserve water at my house and still knock off said mud??? :D

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Very cool and agree that Dr. Wendy is a hottie.

Magic34

Reaction score
I was under the impression that "thick mud" would still be in the general category of "mud" as well, but I'm just going off what you posted there Sally. :beer

So let's say the mud is thin to moderate, would breaking out the church key and tapping the local hydrant be a good way to conserve water at my house and still knock off said mud??? :D

Now I am confused.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hey Mike, my g/f said you looked like a dork. LOL!!!! Also she wants to know if those girls were like 4 foot tall guess in real life you ain't as tall as you looked on the show. :skull:skull
________
No2 Vaporizer

Last edited:

cxr

Reaction score
all these replies and noone made fun of the last name!!!!

Magic34

Reaction score
Hey Mike, my g/f said you looked like a dork. LOL!!!! Also she wants to know if those girls were like 4 foot tall guess in real life you ain't as tall as you looked on the show. :skull:skull

Wendy was tall, the other chick was way short... Horrible for the interview. My head was all over the place looking up and down.

As for a dork.... Did she not notice the network?

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Coming from the president of the women haters club. :rolleyes::D

Actually, that would be the relationship, marriage, and commitment haters club. Catch and release Dave, catch and release. ;)

I've been taking some pointers from the School of Ratso. :beer

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Actually, that would be the relationship, marriage, and commitment haters club. Catch and release Dave, catch and release. ;)

I've been taking some pointers from the School of Ratso. :beer

Keep studying cause you'll never be able to live up to Ratso. :cool:
________
YARIS VERSO

Last edited:

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Keep studying cause you'll never be able to live up to Ratso. :cool:

I'm well aware of that. I don't need 7 marriages under my belt to figure out it's not for me. I'm a quick study like that. :beer

~all the best!!! :D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I'm well aware of that. I don't need 7 marriages under my belt to figure out it's not for me. I'm a quick study like that. :beer

~all the best!!! :D
:D

76ANTHONY

Reaction score
so ummmmm i loose socks in the dryer, what should i do?:D
awesome spot, anytime a guy can get a woman to clean a car its a good thing:D:D:D

Magic34

Reaction score
This went better than expected. I'm coming out of my shell. :D

Havexico

In a world of no rules..
Reaction score
Congrats on the plug and the product.. How did you make it on the show??:thumbsup

Magic34

Reaction score
Congrats on the plug and the product.. How did you make it on the show??:thumbsup

My younger brother set it up. Not to sound dumb, but he scheduled everything, I just had to get to the airport and do what you saw in the clip. Bonus for me: We wrapped early so I got to go to the beach for a few hours in Hollywood, FL before jumping on my flight home from Ft. lauderdale.

76ANTHONY

Reaction score
My younger brother set it up. Not to sound dumb, but he scheduled everything, I just had to get to the airport and do what you saw in the clip. Bonus for me: We wrapped early so I got to go to the beach for a few hours in Hollywood, FL before jumping on my flight home from Ft. lauderdale.

bro post up that website, please dont make me watch you stumble on your words again:D
need some for the truck:thumbsup

Magic34

Reaction score
bro post up that website, please dont make me watch you stumble on your words again:D

LMAO... Those fockers told me we were rehearsing, and after 3 takes that I thought were rehearsals, they said "that's a wrap!"

I was like WTF??? They used the second take which I was still trying to decide how i wanted to answer the questions. #4 would have been perfect. :D

Magic34

Reaction score

If you want some....

www.driwashracing.com, click on buy dri wash, the promo code is Magic34

You get a better discount that way, that is my board member hook up at 30% off.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
That was great, Magic 34. I'd buy it!! And yes, you are brave to post that here:D

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

I'll vouch that the stuff works great. I've used it on everything from Black Fords to Black Porsches. It works and does not scratch.

Nice job by the way Mike.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
I'll vouch that the stuff works great. I've used it on everything from Black Fords to Black Porsches. It works and does not scratch.

Nice job by the way Mike.

You should use it on your dome, maybe it will help restore hair too... :D :D

cab_01

Banned
Reaction score
Good Spot-- I just ordered a bottle to try. I really ant to see how it works on the front of the RV.