WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shameless plug.... I was on the womens' channel for an interview

Magic34

Reaction score
Good Spot-- I just ordered a bottle to try. I really ant to see how it works on the front of the RV.

What are you looking for it to do on the front of the RV? It will clean it and do a great job, but is there something more specific you are looking for it to do?

And, thanks.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Did you tell them if you pour it in your gas tank it will increase fuel mileage by 50% yet?:D:skull

Snake oil I mean Dri Wash is the best:) I actually used some this morning on my car:beer

Magic34

Reaction score
Did you tell them if you pour it in your gas tank it will increase fuel mileage by 50% yet?:D:skull

Snake oil I mean Dri Wash is the best:) I actually used some this morning on my car:beer

80% fuel increase product is almost through R&D. :D

cab_01

Banned
Reaction score
What are you looking for it to do on the front of the RV?

Just spent 150.00 to have it washed and waxed. Would like to make it easier to get the bugs and black streaks off.

Taking a 3000 mile trip up through Yellowstone next month. (gas prices :swear). Hoping this will help when at the campgrounds to get that days bugs off.

Magic34

Reaction score
Just spent 150.00 to have it washed and waxed. Would like to make it easier to get the bugs and black streaks off.

Taking a 3000 mile trip up through Yellowstone next month. (gas prices :swear). Hoping this will help when at the campgrounds to get that days bugs off.

Yes, but I have something better to take bugs off almost effortless. I have a new Green cleaner that comes in a concentrate that literally melts bugs off. Now, it streaks, so you want to follow it with Ultra-Ion and that will also help protect the surface.

PM me your address and I will send you a bottle.

The Ultra-Ion wil remove the black streaks easily. You really should get the Complete Detailing kit. Retail is $100 but you get it for $70 through the racing site I linked at the top. The metal polish is awesome for your wheels especially when applying with a piece of carpet, it polishes like crazy.

Magic34

Reaction score
Squirt the Dirt!...:thumbsup

The car was all scratched up so I had to buff the scratches out before we shot with the product. I couldn't let her do a quickie and there be scratches. So... so dirt was squirted on the version shown on TV.

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Damn, look at you slim!!!!! How much weight you down?

Buying a glove today. See ya next week.

Magic34

Reaction score
Damn, look at you slim!!!!! How much weight you down?

Buying a glove today. See ya next week.

38 pounds. :D

I have an ortho appointment at 24th and Camelback on Monday... arm not looking good. :( I am still in though, I can still hit. Hopefully the MRI comes back negative.

This Wednesday is 7 PM at Red Mountain, kind of a hike for you but head out if you like.

We play at Papago on July 8 at 7 PM. That is the closest one to you so far other than the Indian School park game. We also have a game on 7/2 at Red Mountain at 7 PM.

Hell, here is a cut and paste of the current schedule that they have so far.

Wed. 6/18/2008 7:00 p.m. AzBombers
Red Mountain Field 1
(@) AZ Dawgs

Sun. 6/22/2008 9:00 a.m. Flicka's Marlins
Snedigar Field 1
(@) AzBombers

Sun. 6/29/2008 9:00 a.m. AzBombers
Fairfax High School/North
(@) Dirty Dogg Brewers

Wed. 7/02/2008 7:00 p.m. Arizona Durham Bulls
Red Mountain Field 3
Suspended game from 5/29 (@) AzBombers