WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RPM Boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icky

Reaction score
Now that you're here, we have a section for build threads. I'm sure everyone would enjoy seeing it from start to finish as they happen

You can send your monthly advertisement check to me, RD is too busy running his new boat business to notice :D
View attachment 622776 For those that are bored check out this build video of the Carbon Fiber Boat. Everything from gel coating to it getting pulled out of the mold.

redone76

Reaction score
Now that you're here, we have a section for build threads. I'm sure everyone would enjoy seeing it from start to finish as they happen

You can send your monthly advertisement check to me, RD is too busy running his new boat business to notice :D
Say what??? RD has a new boat business?

badluck24/7

Reaction score
Which Joe?

20C3F77A-7503-4ABB-94DD-53BBBE521589.png

playdeep

Reaction score
Kachina's are the best boat ever built and they have the classiest paint jobs.

I'm bringing my 50' boat to Parker, fuck you guys with your little boats!

Roll bar boats with full tanks should be allowed to run through the channel at speed.

I love PWC's!

(there, how's that?!?:eek::p)

You forgot one...
Grads isn't a fag...
...Now it's complete.

Ocean goer

Reaction score
Nice story Joe but we know it’s not true! I guess you have to do something to save your tarnished reputation starting back in 2008 when you filed bankruptcy due to Regal Boats huh. Looks like this isn’t the 1st, or 2nd contract you are used to breaking!
I am not going to go back and forth anymore, not even with the keyboard cowboys. You cowboys know you you are that have to post on anything and everything! Lol
I wish you the best Joe Malich and RPM, hope you are signing contracts left and right and can’t build them fast enough, time will tell though right......
Later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Nice story Joe but we know it’s not true! I guess you have to do something to save your tarnished reputation starting back in 2008 when you filed bankruptcy due to Regal Boats huh. Looks like this isn’t the 1st, or 2nd contract you are used to breaking!
I am not going to go back and forth anymore, not even with the keyboard cowboys. You cowboys know you you are that have to post on anything and everything! Lol
I wish you the best Joe Malich and RPM, hope you are signing contracts left and right and can’t build them fast enough, time will tell though right......
Later

Glad u made it back. Stick around. We need the entertainment and like it. [emoji106] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Later

Bye Felicia

Carrera205

Reaction score
Cmon sparky. A lot of people filed bankruptcy
In 2008 has little to do with the quality of their work eveyone knows this. Many great boat businesses folded.

Later

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Cmon sparky. A lot of people filed bankruptcy
In 2008 has little to do with the quality of their work eveyone knows this. Many great boat businesses folded.
Did you post up on rw yet? Lol

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

redone76

Reaction score
Obviously you haven't been following along with this thread. It's back 4 pages or so, I believe there's a middle finger in the post :D

I’ve been following along! That’s where I noticed the chubby little fingers! [emoji3][emoji3]

Riley1

Reaction score
Later

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I am trying to keep it going. By posting [emoji202]

You should call Joe and see what you could pick up the hull for. Then get someone to rig it up for you. (Thumbs up emoji thing here) :)

Considering what I pay for a gallon of milk these days, good Lord!
Finishing a little boat like this should be a mere drop in the bucket..:D

Not Allways A Deck

Reaction score
You should call Joe and see what you could pick up the hull for. Then get someone to rig it up for you. (Thumbs up emoji thing here) :)

Makes me want to sell mine and build a new one with Joe!!

milkmoney

Reaction score

Not a bad idea. Keep buying that milk and I could afford the whole first payment. [emoji106] [emoji202]

Gasnsuntanlotion

Reaction score
I bought a 27 Fountain from Joe in 2008. I drove from Canada and down to Fife, Washington. Excellent experience. All paper work ect.. ready for crossing the boarder. Wouldn’t think twice about doing business with him. I’ve been talking to him about building an RPM for up here on Shuswap Lake. This thread hasn’t changed my mind on that!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Later

He didn't break any contracts with you or Motorcycle Boy. You got your money back. What the hell is wrong with you?! Funny how there are more positive experiences and good things to say about Joe in here......then there are you guys..... Lol. See ya!!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Later

should have guessed your cry baby ass was a sparkle. Makes a lot of sense now :p:D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well they go by sparkie, but most I know are little cry babies just like this guy. I call em sparkles, they earned it :p

4Waters

Reaction score
Christ, where is the beware of the RPM Boats thread, shit is deep in there, put your waders on.

Status
Not open for further replies.