WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Raiders return to glory

DtB

Reaction score
nfl season is upon us the greatest team in the history of franchise sports will take the field tomorrow against the New York Jets
you heard it here first the Raiders will go undefeated and win the Superbowl in a rout
and it all starts tomorrow with the Jets and you heard it here first Raiders return to glory!

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Look I'm a Raider fan too, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Starting out with a win would be cool! :thumbsup

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
the raiders???? oh thats the funniest shit ive ever heard.........EVER!!!:finger

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Pump your brakes there Danny Boy...you have to get past us in the AFC championship game first!!!

br.jpeg

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
Raiders are my team but I'm not even close to that delusional.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Just as crazy...

Gravity! I think gravity will be reversed this year. Yep. Well all be floatin' around like a bunch of bubbles...you just wait! You'll see....you all will see...

Go non gravity!

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
nfl season is upon us the greatest team in the history of franchise sports will take the field tomorrow against the New York Jets
you heard it here first the Raiders will go undefeated and win the Superbowl in a rout
and it all starts tomorrow with the Jets and you heard it here first Raiders return to glory!

Not this bullshit again.

put down the pipe!!!

Are u high

I forgot how much fun it is DtB to fuck with you and your Raider predictions. :)
I'm sure you're well aware of the black and silvers east coast record the last whatever years. It's like 3-13 or something like that.
If- and I say that very loosely- the gayders beat the Jets tomorrow, I'll think about giving you some credibility. :D

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Dbt , I'm a long time Raider fan too but , your smoking some good stuff ...... Hoping I'm wrong .....

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I was hoping Schaub would be like Gannon or Plunkett...semi-washed up QB's that took the Raiders to glory.

But I don't think that's gonna happen...

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

I'm watching you...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410071053.558507.jpg

First and fore most..
FUCK THE RAIDRS!!!
Oh but the rest of the drivel I have no problem with. :D

Hammer

Reaction score
I was hoping Schaub would be like Gannon or Plunkett...semi-washed up QB's that took the Raiders to glory.

But I don't think that's gonna happen...

I think they should've started Schaub, the rook Will suffer in the long run if he doesn't do well in his first season. Big mistake IMO.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Arizona cardinals all the way baby! Season ticket holder since we played at ASU in 2000

minijeep

Reaction score

I want what you are drinking!lmao

DtB

Reaction score
What a bunch of pole smokers you guys are;
Broncos; way to get ass pumped in the superbowl
cardinals; best thing about them is the part they played in the movie Jerry Maguire
the Cleveland browns !!??I'm not gonna go there Tommy
you are all a bunch of pole smokers -go Raiders!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What a bunch of pole smokers you guys are;
Broncos; way to get ass pumped in the superbowl
cardinals; best thing about them is the part they played in the movie Jerry Maguire
the Cleveland browns !!??I'm not gonna go there Tommy
you are all a bunch of pole smokers -go Raiders!

Come on D, why don't you jump ship and come on board for the big win??

BrianHoyer400bills.jpg

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Hey DtB, soon some queer will be by to bag on the Raiders LOL

dread Pirate

Reaction score
I'm sure it's about the same if not worse living in Stockton with the same tearms.

Had 2 teams to choose from and the 49ers were the worst team in the conference. (kinda like the Raiders now :() Joe Montana changed the fan dynamic for sure. My uncle, (possibly the original 49er fan) came unglued that year! He painted his house red and gold and had a red truck and a gold car.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I find it fascinating is when peeps bash the Raiders saying how gay/shitty they are. Are they looking for an argument? It is what it is.

I think it's the whole gang banger element in the Raider Nation that makes me want them to lose. I've been to a Raider game at the coliseum, it felt like I was in a prison yard. But I have good friends that are big Raider fans, we have a good time ribbing each other. I'm Dan, and I'm a Raider hater.

:)