WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Post Your RV!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Heres my 18 year old darling. 36 Beaver Monterey with a stage 1 paint job.

We alternate between coastal runs in the summer and the dunes in the winter.

She just turned 30K this year and isn't really even broken in yet.

It's one of the few motorhomes thats all Cat, cat engine and genset.

Allison 6 speed with a pac brake on a 4 bag chassis turning 22.5's

Like Han Solo- Ive made a lot of special modifications myself......

she's little old, but so am I.....

UD

Attachments

• IMG_1868.jpg
    IMG_1868.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1864.jpg
    IMG_1864.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 31

purrfecttremor

Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg
2010 35' Fleetwood bunkhouse.22.5 wheels so an upgraded suspension for a gasser and always garaged. 9000 mi and drives better than I thought it would. Pretty much has everything including satellite TV with three interior TVs and hook ups for one exterior I just never put one in. We try to use it at least once a month!

LAVEYNICK

Reaction score
Looks like Vail Lake and Bolsa Chica, two of our favorite places to camp:thumbup:

yes sir ours as well. I cant wait for October, we booked a spot for the Halloween thing in the oaks at vail lake.

wishiknew

Reaction score
yes sir ours as well. I cant wait for October, we booked a spot for the Halloween thing in the oaks at vail lake.

How do I get a job like you and Beerme that you can play RDSUX in the daytime :D:D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

jack14r

Reaction score
Yes it is a Liberty,it has cruise airs and I had them on my last 3 coaches and I have a couple of spares as well as 5 compressors that I purchased off ebay.I like bus air or as the bus guys call it OTR air and Prevost only puts it on 1 and 2 slide coaches,most don't understand that the salon slide is 17 feet long and slides 36 inches and the bedroom is 10 feet and slides 24 inches so a 2 slide is right for me because I can get OTR air and cruise airs.I have had 4 coaches all with OTR and cruise airs,if the cruise airs are tuned up I can maintain 70 inside parked on asphalt on a 105 day in the south without shade,but they all must be working just right.

rush1

Reaction score
Yes it is a Liberty,it has cruise airs and I had them on my last 3 coaches and I have a couple of spares as well as 5 compressors that I purchased off ebay.I like bus air or as the bus guys call it OTR air and Prevost only puts it on 1 and 2 slide coaches,most don't understand that the salon slide is 17 feet long and slides 36 inches and the bedroom is 10 feet and slides 24 inches so a 2 slide is right for me because I can get OTR air and cruise airs.I have had 4 coaches all with OTR and cruise airs,if the cruise airs are tuned up I can maintain 70 inside parked on asphalt on a 105 day in the south without shade,but they all must be working just right.
You just answered my next questions about the ac.Thanks I know a lot of guys complain about them and others love them so I always ask as a Prevost will be my next coach :thumbup:

JRS1939

Reaction score
What's something like that worth?

(Yes I asked, I know I can't afford it)

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score

My folks had a Pevost for their first motorhome when Dad retired. I would borrow it from time to time. What a beautiful rig they really are. He had one rule, dump the tanks and fill it up before you return it to the hanger. I came in late one night and just parked it. My dad said no problem, give me your credit card and I will take care of it for you. My Dad was good that way. He stopped by the office the next morning and grabbed my card. He returned my card the next day and as he was leaving he said " that's a good card, I dumped it, filled it, put on new tires and took your Mother to lunch while they put the tires on". A little wave over his shoulder as he left. Never did that again.:yikes

NotWorking

Reaction score
GoFly - Ouch, that must have been a pretty penny!

We have a toy hauler again, a 28ibg, we custom ordered it for the river and desert use... Bigger tanks, Solar, 50 amp, drivers side slide, everything! We love it, after having toy haulers, travel trailers, and a Class A motorhome this works the best for us... We will go back to a Class A after the kids and all of a million of their friends slow down going camping with us... Actually we will probably just keep this and add a used class a...
6211379_1.jpg 6211379_2.jpg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
GoFly - Ouch, that must have been a pretty penny!

We have a toy hauler again, a 28ibg, we custom ordered it for the river and desert use... Bigger tanks, Solar, 50 amp, drivers side slide, everything! We love it, after having toy haulers, travel trailers, and a Class A motorhome this works the best for us... We will go back to a Class A after the kids and all of a million of their friends slow down going camping with us... Actually we will probably just keep this and add a used class a...
View attachment 499427 View attachment 499428

Nice rig.
That'll probably be our next one as we downsize.

NotWorking

Reaction score
Thanks, we were close on pulling the trigger on a 5th wheel but didn't want to lose the bed and shell on the truck for the dogs... This one is just big enough to fit everything and does great on long trips dry camping too. Having the solar makes a big difference dry camping! Wish it had a little more storage but that is our only complaint. The little slide make a big difference too.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
My folks had a Pevost for their first motorhome when Dad retired. I would borrow it from time to time. What a beautiful rig they really are. He had one rule, dump the tanks and fill it up before you return it to the hanger. I came in late one night and just parked it. My dad said no problem, give me your credit card and I will take care of it for you. My Dad was good that way. He stopped by the office the next morning and grabbed my card. He returned my card the next day and as he was leaving he said " that's a good card, I dumped it, filled it, put on new tires and took your Mother to lunch while they put the tires on". A little wave over his shoulder as he left. Never did that again.:yikes

you probley got of about 30k on the cheap side

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Damn... Dave needs to start a rd's rv forum... all the other one's are run by a bunch of cranky old fucs...you know,... like me but way worse:p;)

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Here's our first trailer we got back in Oct. Flagstaff 26RL by Forest River. So far we love it. All the bells and whistles. I think we'll have it maybe another year, then we'll upgrade to a Diesel Super C so we can tie the boat too!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg