WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PB's tv show, "KING OF PROPS"

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Well since the king has put it out there for the world to see, it only seems right to give it a little play. Amazing piece of video, pretty much left me speechless.

http://www.havittv.com/props/

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's interesting for sure.. . Nicknames are interesting as well..

I saw it when it was first made last year.

RD

Enen

Reaction score
They missed the DCB crash at Desert Storm. Wait, was that this years Desert Storm?

Hammer

Reaction score
They missed the DCB crash at Desert Storm. Wait, was that this years Desert Storm?

This was filmed last year I believe and never made it to tv for obvious reasons.

Enen

Reaction score
This was filmed last year I believe and never made it to tv for obvious reasons.

I guess that was my failed attempt at humor. I saw the edited version that MAV-TV rejected a few months back.

I'll give them an "A" for effort. With all the crap that makes it onto television, it seems like someone would pick up a show about performance boating, and I bet someday a show will fly, just not that one.

Hammer

Reaction score
I guess that was my failed attempt at humor. I saw the edited version that MAV-TV rejected a few months back.

I'll give them an "A" for effort. With all the crap that makes it onto television, it seems like someone would pick up a show about performance boating, and I bet someday a show will fly, just not that one.

I'm sure most found your post funny, I'm clueless at times without a :p or a :D:D lol

I agree, that one was horrible .

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
For the life of me I cant figure out why someone would intentionally release something like that about themselves and their business. As my friend Cousin John would say, "Ive been to 3 county fairs, a hog callin and a goat fuckin , and Ive never seen no shit like that".

jayboat

naplesimage.com
Reaction score
For the life of me I cant figure out why someone would intentionally release something like that about themselves and their business. As my friend Cousin John would say, "Ive been to 3 county fairs, a hog callin and a goat fuckin , and Ive never seen no shit like that".

I thought exactly the same thing only without the farm animals.

WET-N-WILD LIGHTNING

Reaction score
I have to say I have a little less respect for the magazine now after seeing that. Seems like they are really disorganized and don't respect eachother at all. Also didn't like seeing the owner of the magazine hounding everyone about not advertising in his magazine. Just my 2 cents

renodaytona

Reaction score
I have to say I have a little less respect for the magazine now after seeing that. Seems like they are really disorganized and don't respect eachother at all. Also didn't like seeing the owner of the magazine hounding everyone about not advertising in his magazine. Just my 2 cents

Agreed...As well as the fact that Brett admits to not even like boats, that makes no sense to me at all.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It's waaaay over acted and scripted. If they had to script it there really was nothing there to begin with except one last ditch effort to try and hop on the likes of an OCC style reality series.

Serpico... Really??? What a cluster fuck that was. They all kinda reminded me of Pronstars assistant lol

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

You nailed it. I am watching this thing thinking they are seriously NOT going to highlight a new Mercury engine because they haven't advertised? Is it ever about the subscriber?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
You nailed it. I am watching this thing thinking they are seriously NOT going to highlight a new Mercury engine because they haven't advertised? Is it ever about the subscriber?

No. Only the mighty dollar.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Rest assured we could start a reality TV show right here, we all the different personalities, good and bad, different locations all around the country, we'd have a hit. If Real Housewives, Jersey Shores, OC Chopper can make millions I see no problem with this idea killin it. I can guarantee with me leading the charge, no offense RD and having a select few co-stars and of course plenty of stand-ins, we'd hit the LOTTERY!!!

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
No. Only the mighty dollar.

What a cluster. Why would one jeopardize advertising dollars like that?

Then again they allow Jet Daytona to run like a rampant bitch on their forum so "sharp" is not a word on their vocab list.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
What the fuck is up with that gay ass logo? It may say props........but it reeks of impellers

King Of Props - Where cleavers look like daisies

kopoo.jpg

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
I got through about 37 seconds of it, that was all I could take. I scrolled through looking for any improvement, no luck......

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck is up with that gay ass logo? It may say props........but it reeks of impellers

King Of Props - Where cleavers look like daisies

kopoo.jpg

We need a chop with RD kicking this logo off his website, like the Brown and JBB thatch one:thumbsup

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Rest assured we could start a reality TV show right here, we all the different personalities, good and bad, different locations all around the country, we'd have a hit. If Real Housewives, Jersey Shores, OC Chopper can make millions I see no problem with this idea killin it. I can guarantee with me leading the charge, no offense RD and having a select few co-stars and of course plenty of stand-ins, we'd hit the LOTTERY!!!
Jay Photoglou is throwing a party for Hammer?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

Pull your pants up Phil

Reactions: TBI

U4ia

Reaction score
I could only take a few minutes of that lame-ass narrator and his silly dramatic voice...... Just pathetic. And a little bit sad to think that some adult somewhere thought this would be a good idea. Unless it is all a tongue-in-cheek send-up of macho man culture, can those guys really be such A-holes?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Kind of reminded me of the old "After School Specials" :D

Duffster

Reaction score
Do they still have a magazine? I stopped subscribing years ago do to the quality and lack of good content.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I clicked on it, and cant get it to play, but seems I am not missing anything..

Hammer

Reaction score
Do they still have a magazine? I stopped subscribing years ago do to the quality and lack of good content.

Based on that performance alone , I'd wager the magazine may not be around much longer ....

Hammer

Reaction score
I clicked on it, and cant get it to play, but seems I am not missing anything..

If you get though the first 5 minutes you're libel to take a nape and not wake up. It's that bad. Or it will just make you a bigger asshole than you already are :)

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I didn't think it was bad. I would like to see more boating related TV shows.

BASH AWAY!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
If you get though the first 5 minutes you're libel to take a nape and not wake up. It's that bad. Or it will just make you a bigger asshole than you already are :)

is that even possible????:)

Bless your heart

:D

thank you....I can rest well on my nape today..:)

I could only make it til about the 3:23 mark, then I was done lol :rolleyes

so does that make you half as much of an asshole I am..?;)

Hammer

Reaction score
I didn't think it was bad. I would like to see more boating related TV shows.

BASH AWAY!!

The problem was it was completely staged and the nick names were corny. Wasn't thought out very well. Only good parts were the helo vids of the boats running. Then the fact that the the editor of PB knows NOTHING about boats , never owned or driven one ever and he came there for the money ? Then you call out keikhaefer (sp?) for not advertising and air it ?

I completely agree with more boating related shows but that whole episode showed "king Kreole" begging for subscribers and advertisers. I've never personally met him, have nothing against him or his magazine . That episode made the magazine look like a cluster fuck. I could never take them seriously after that episode.

On a business perspective, I would've never let that episode leave my office, that was bad for the mags rep as a quality boating magazine.

Last edited:

Hammer

Reaction score
I could only make it til about the 3:23 mark, then I was done lol :rolleyes

I forced myself to watch the whole thing, not surprised it got shelved, I'd rather watch real housewives of OC or basketball wives lol

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
The problem was it was completely staged and the nick names were corny. Wasn't thought out very well. Only good parts were the helo vids of the boats running. Then the fact that the the editor of PB knows NOTHING about boats , never owned or driven one ever and he came there for the money ? Then you call out keikhaefer (sp?) for not advertising and air it ?

I completely agree with more boating related shows but that whole episode showed "king Kreole" begging for subscribers and advertisers. I've never personally net him, have nothing against him or his magazine . That episode made the magazine look like a cluster fuck. I could never take them seriously after that episode.

On a business perspective, I would've never let that episode leave my office, that was bad for the mags rep as a quality boating magazine.

Our little Hammer is growing up.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
That was a train wreck...is it possible to unsee something? I am dumberer for having watched that.