WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker June 13-14

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
anyone going to be out there this weekend? im headed out thursday night.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I can't remember why we were passed out at 8pm. Must have been an odd night though. We never go to bed that early.

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
I can't remember why we were passed out at 8pm. Must have been an odd night though. We never go to bed that early.

it was the weekend of riverbound's birthday....i didnt make it up there anyways, but from what i heard its good i didnt cuz everyone was already passed out drunk from drinkin all day in the sun.....regardless, sounded like a great time.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Where are ya staying? Going out there for some test and tune?

RD

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
Where are ya staying? Going out there for some test and tune?

RD

yeah, i tried to test/tune at elsinore on saturday and only took several steps backwards.....so i will be doing more of it while im there unless i get lucky and work out the gremlins this week.

a bunch of us are staying at the bridge inn.....they will be lucky if the place is still standing by sunday :skull

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is there a race this weekend or something?

RD

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I was suppose to be up there this weekend and leaving the same time as you.... but I had to cancel today. Kinda sucks cause I was looking forward to it sooo much. Oh well. Another time then I guess.

boatnam2

Reaction score
We might head up, one trip this year so far. Just moved into a new house so we will see how that is looking by the weekend.

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
I'm heading out Thursday night. First trip of the summer for me. :D

riverratmike

Reaction score
yup I'll be there, can't wait. Temps in the upper 100's this weekend

Going to take the rhino out and do a little rattlesnake hunting. Was out a couple weekends ago and rattle snakes were everywhere.
Here's one that was out laying on Shea Road.

Attachments

• 100_7342.jpg
    100_7342.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 222

riverratmike

Reaction score
i hope you made some boots out of that slimey bastard!

nope just like going out locating them and taking some photos, from a distance that is. :D

Most of the rattle snakes are sidewinders. Pretty cool how they move.

Skippy

Reaction score
Leaving Friday night, returning Tuesday.:beer

VegasCharger

Reaction score
Cant wait will roll into Town Friday Afternoon...
Till either sunday Evening or Monday..
Weather should be perfect.... :beer

linds

Reaction score
We'll be heading out early Friday am... probably tooning it on Friday and will be out in our boat Saturday. Badenoch's for some morning grub and then head to the upper sandbar as usual. :beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Stacy and I are heading up tomorrow night, and will be on the water Friday night / saturday morning. :)

Feel free to stop by for a beer Linds! I've done some upgrades to the Schiada, and would like Sean to drive it again.. ;) Little better now.

RD

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
just got here a bit ago....sure is nice weather....at about 11pm just as i got on rice road it was 95 degrees :eek:

TAF

Reaction score
just got here a bit ago....sure is nice weather....at about 11pm just as i got on rice road it was 95 degrees :eek:

When I saw that you posted Brad, the first thing I thought to say was " Are we there yet, are we there yet?" Guess you answered thatone. God I wish I was there. I bet it's glassy right now to get an early morn ski run & speed run in then that first beer :beer of the AM followed by coffee and a Bloody Mary when I get back to camp.:drool Hell, stop at Fox's and have one there and breakfast to boot:drool

rocket98

Reaction score
When I saw that you posted Brad, the first thing I thought to say was " Are we there yet, are we there yet?" Guess you answered thatone. God I wish I was there. I bet it's glassy right now to get an early morn ski run & speed run in then that first beer :beer of the AM followed by coffee and a Bloody Mary when I get back to camp.:drool Hell, stop at Fox's and have one there and breakfast to boot:drool

Good post. Spoken like a true River Rat:beer

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
All of you......

SHUT UP!!!!

I was suppose to be there right now....:swear :(

You're making me VERY jealous!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Stacy and I are heading up tomorrow night, and will be on the water Friday night / saturday morning. :)

Feel free to stop by for a beer Linds! I've done some upgrades to the Schiada, and would like Sean to drive it again.. ;) Little better now.

RD

lmfao....

I want in on the booze cruise again. Maybe this time Sean can figure out how to put the pedal all the way to the ground:skull

Remind me to tell you the Sean/Shiada story.....He was pretty stoked he got to drive your pops boat and kept reminding us how good he was all weekend:p

He wanted me to drive him over to the Blue 42 footer on havasu so he could give them some pointers on tabs...lol:beer:D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Are you guys heading out this weekend Brandin??

You know it darling:)

Hope to be on the road and west bound by 5pm.

Maybe a bbq saturday early eve? What do you guys have planned.

Were hoping for a mellow weekend:)

R

Retired Member

:confused: Gonna be a long drive going that way! ;)

TAF

Reaction score
All of you......

SHUT UP!!!!

I was suppose to be there right now....:swear :(

You're making me VERY jealous!

Show up next week when I'm there. From the looks of yer thread you really need a dose of the river! :eek: :beer

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Show up next week when I'm there. From the looks of yer thread you really need a dose of the river! :eek: :beer

God knows I could. Just dont got the money! And I have something else going on next weekend that I have to go to. :( Oh well.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

We're leaving around 5:00 as well... I'm polishing the elsinore off the billet wheels of the Schaida trailer right now.. LOL

A little BBQ is definately in order!! Just Stacy and I going. We don't really have any plans at all, except to drop some props off to John West in Havi tonight.. Then put the boat in the water for some hopefully skiing in the morning.

RD

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
We're leaving around 5:00 as well... I'm polishing the elsinore off the billet wheels of the Schaida trailer right now.. LOL

A little BBQ is definately in order!! Just Stacy and I going. We don't really have any plans at all, except to drop some props off to John West in Havi tonight.. Then put the boat in the water for some hopefully skiing in the morning.

RD

nice...lets plan on it then

what do you want to do for food?

What time are you going skiing? Let me know if you need a flag guy:p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
nice...lets plan on it then--

It's official.. We need a flag guy. H20 ain't going anymore.

What time can you meet us in the morning?

On the food note give stacy a call 951-545-9622 :)

RD

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
It's official.. We need a flag guy. H20 ain't going anymore.

What time can you meet us in the morning?

On the food note give stacy a call 951-545-9622 :)

RD

Tell me what time and I will be up early standing on the dock at Riverland by the gas pumps. I doubt jen or my dad will be up at that point;)

You gonna ski?:skull

I haven't been up in about 12 years..lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
bring a ski...I might feel like plowing some water for about 5 minutes;)

shoot me a text with what time:):beer

We have some skis out there that were gonna break out in the morning..

I'll call you on the rest. :)

RD

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
nice...lets plan on it then

I already have burgers and hot dogs in the freezer at the river. We can do that or we can run to manor market tomorrow and get some carne asada or steaks. Either way works for me. We'll make the decision in the morning.

I'd like to get on the water skiing around 8 or 9. PM me the number to your place and we'll call you when we're heading out. The only thing we don't have for you is gloves. Mine are xs and I doubt either of you will be able to put them on.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
man, you guys are making me jealous.....lol

i have to work this weekend, but i will be heading out to parker next weekend again.:beer

anyone heading out next weekend?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I already have burgers and hot dogs in the freezer at the river. We can do that or we can run to manor market tomorrow and get some carne asada or steaks. Either way works for me. We'll make the decision in the morning.

I'd like to get on the water skiing around 8 or 9. PM me the number to your place and we'll call you when we're heading out. The only thing we don't have for you is gloves. Mine are xs and I doubt either of you will be able to put them on.

burgers and dogs are good. We will grab something for side dishes.

Is 9am early...lol?:D

Call me on the cell...we don't have a phone at the house. I might have some gloves from the early nineties for dave to wear;):gayfight

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
burgers and dogs are good. We will grab something for side dishes.

Is 9am early...lol?:D

Call me on the cell...we don't have a phone at the house. I might have some gloves from the early nineties for dave to wear;):gayfight

They'll be better than his fluorescent green and blue gloves from the early 70's.

Let's plan on going skiing around 8am. I have the guy coming to install blinds between 12-1pm and will need to be home for that.