WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker June 13-14

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
They'll be better than his fluorescent green and blue gloves from the early 70's.

Let's plan on going skiing around 8am. I have the guy coming to install blinds between 12-1pm and will need to be home for that.

8am sounds good:beer

I will probably need to be back around 10:30-11am to get the boat ready.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing everybody out there!

I'm outta here!

Attachments

• P6130064.JPG
    P6130064.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 137
  • P6130065.JPG
    P6130065.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 133
  • P6130066.JPG
    P6130066.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 132

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
had a great time this weekend....it was nice meeting you briefly RD....

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
What a great weekend! We didn't get home until almost 4am this morning. Dave's still recovering from the drive....I slept in the car so I could make it to work this morning. Thanks to the Vee's for their hospitality as usual. Love the pool. It was great seeing Brandin and Jen as well. We really should hang out more.

Really wish we would have had the RDSUX stickers to stick on the jetboaters boats when they were parked in front of their hotel Friday night...watch your backs guys...next time we'll be armed:skull

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
Really wish we would have had the RDSUX stickers to stick on the jetboaters boats when they were parked in front of their hotel Friday night...watch your backs guys...next time we'll be armed:skull

:skull :skull :skull

:D

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
What a great weekend! We didn't get home until almost 4am this morning. Dave's still recovering from the drive....I slept in the car so I could make it to work this morning. Thanks to the Vee's for their hospitality as usual. Love the pool. It was great seeing Brandin and Jen as well. We really should hang out more.

always more then welcome. I had such a great time this weekend. It was so nice to see everyone again. :beer

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
We had a great weekend as well:):D

I drank less on this trip than ever before so I know that booze dosen't = more fun:D

It's always a good time hanging with you and dave Stacy:):p

V's Thanks for the hospitality Saturday night:beer You have built a beautiful home and we had a great time. The pool was just what the Dr. Ordered:p

Jaime was a freaking crack up:D

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
We had a great weekend as well:):D

I drank less on this trip than ever before so I know that booze dosen't = more fun:D

It's always a good time hanging with you and dave Stacy:):p

V's Thanks for the hospitality Saturday night:beer You have built a beautiful home and we had a great time. The pool was just what the Dr. Ordered:p

Jaime was a freaking crack up:D

ROTFLMAO!! Jamie he is a crack up. I had the hardest time getting him to eat. LOL!! I forgot to eat. I was too worried about getting food in him. :smackhead

It was so nice to finally meet you both. I am glad you guys had a good time. Specially with Dads UFO sighting. :D

Skippy

Reaction score
Did not get to go. Sent to Chico on Thursday night for the fire up there. 66 homes lost, many, many more were saved. Just Got home this am. Hope you all had fun and a happy father's day.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That sucks... :(

Where is Chico? Was that the fire we saw on the 10 freeway last night on the way home?

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Those wheels shined right up...:thumbsup

I can't remember if I wrote a post about polishing those things by hand or not? LOL That's why I took the pics though.. :D

I only polished the left 3.. gotta do the right 3 next time I'm at the river.

RD

beerjet

Reaction score
It was nice meeting you Dave . Your Schiada is sexy too ! :drool

R

Retired Member

Where is Chico? Was that the fire we saw on the 10 freeway last night on the way home?

RD

Boy you need to get out more, it's off the 10 right next to Sacramento. :fsakes

ok, it's the 5. ;)

Skippy

Reaction score

RD

Way above Sacramento, in the San Joaquin Valley. Our base camp was Chico State University. About a twelve hour drive in big red. Not very comfortable.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry Dennis... Never been there before. LOL

RD