WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On water safety check in havasu, bullshit

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
And how would they know I was a cop? When I go (or went) on Havasu, Mead, Mohave, Powell, or back on the Delaware River, or Ala Moana Harbor, or any of the dozens of other places I boated, who knew I was LE? Actually no one.

And the times I have been stopped on the highway (there has been a few) I'm courteous and have only been cited once. (Gardnerville, NV by NHP) I keep my badge in my wallet, out of view and don't flash it. It doesn't (or at least didn't) make any difference when I stopped one, so I never flashed mine.

And I've arrested or cited Coast Guard members and cops. The only difference between them and anyone else, was that I made a call to their command or Agency if they badged me and/or wanted special favors. I was actually less inclined to do favors, since they knew better.

What about "professional courtesy" I've always wanted my mom to use that one for me [emoji4]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Professional Courtesy is not putting yourself in a position where a fellow Law Enforcement Officer is forced to take action against you.

I've never heard of it being used officer to officer but more for cops kids that get In Trouble. My mom works at the USC games and a lot of drunk kids are quick to throw out their parents names and of course ask for my mom to call them. They say they will come get their kids and take care of it if a professional courtesy is given.

PVHCA

Reaction score
I've never heard of it being used officer to officer but more for cops kids that get In Trouble. My mom works at the USC games and a lot of drunk kids are quick to throw out their parents names and of course ask for my mom to call them. They say they will come get their kids and take care of it if a professional courtesy is given.

So who babysits them while their parents are on the way?