WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nice Park Job Jackass

RVRKID

Reaction score
Open parking and can't get it straight..
uploadfromtaptalk1351623939117.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
You know when I see this I always think 2 things;
  1. What an arrogant prick
  2. Which one of the keys in my pocket is the sharpest:D

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score

...and I always think....looks like lots of room in the lot, doesn't want to get his door dinged...no biggie....

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
View attachment 231919

Open parking? why do you even care, let alone take the time to take a pic when it has ZERO affect on you?

If there is anything worse than spelling nazis, it is parking nazis.

If it bothers you enough, perhaps you could get some balls and do something other than cry about it. I might loan you mine....here is how I handled a dipshit realtor that blocked my driveway.

[video=youtube;DxB7GHF5dKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxB7GHF5dKI[/video]

RVRKID

Reaction score
Open parking? why do you even care, let alone take the time to take a pic when it has ZERO affect on you?

If there is anything worse than spelling nazis, it is parking nazis.

If it bothers you enough, perhaps you could get some balls and do something other than cry about it. I might loan you mine....here is how I handled a dipshit realtor that blocked my driveway.

[video=youtube;DxB7GHF5dKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxB7GHF5dKI[/video]

Because this lot gets packed and it's hard enough to park my truck in here. Why the F(*& can't he park straight and only take one spot since by his license plate frame he is the dentist at an office here and knows how this lot gets at lunch. I'm with PAUL65K!!

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Because this lot gets packed and it's hard enough to park my truck in here. Why the F(*& can't he park straight and only take one spot since by his license plate frame he is the dentist at an office here and knows how this lot gets at lunch. I'm with PAUL65K!!

Well...if it gets packed...that is different. I park my truck out in the boonies and usually take 2 spots (front and back spots) as I don't want to have to back out if possible...so used to pull to the forward spot, but then some dipshit would pull right to my rear bumper making it impossible to get into the shell of my truck - F-350 crewcab dually - even when I parked way out in the boonies! Usually a woman. Some lady left a note on my car at staples the other day. I saw her leaving the note and she took off. She gave me a parking grade of "F" commenting that with all the space around, I had room to "adjust". Good news is....I got her and her vehicle & license plate on video. I am keeping an eye out for her car so I can leave a "note" on her car. :thumbsup

Paul65K can borrow my balls too if needed - I might charge him though since he has a tendency to overpay by $2k. :p

Paul65k

Reaction score
Well...if it gets packed...that is different. I park my truck out in the boonies and usually take 2 spots (front and back spots) as I don't want to have to back out if possible...so used to pull to the forward spot, but then some dipshit would pull right to my rear bumper making it impossible to get into the shell of my truck - F-350 crewcab dually - even when I parked way out in the boonies! Usually a woman. Some lady left a note on my car at staples the other day. I saw her leaving the note and she took off. She gave me a parking grade of "F" commenting that with all the space around, I had room to "adjust". Good news is....I got her and her vehicle & license plate on video. I am keeping an eye out for her car so I can leave a "note" on her car. :thumbsup

Paul65K can borrow my balls too if needed - I might charge him though since he has a tendency to overpay by $2k. :p
Ouch!!

soupersonic

Reaction score
You guys would really key someones car over it? :rolleyes

shreve"T"

Ex-So Cal.
Reaction score
WOW !!!! I take as much space as I need to keep from getting door dings.... If I ever came out to a keyed truck I'd find the FUCKER and beat his ASS to where he never wanted to see another key PERIOD...

Nothing boils my blood more than parking way out in the middle of no where and still have a shopping cart find the side of the Truck.. It's called RESPECT...

RVRKID

Reaction score
No I don't key anyones car for the way they park but I like HolyMoly need 2 spots because of the length of my truck and had someone spit on my truck because I took those 2 spots in the same parking lot. I have no problem in a big uncrowded lot how people park it is the small ones that get packed that pisses me off.

JMC

Reaction score
You big brave guys go drop a nice chunk on a new car and go park for a couple hours in a parking lot....and no, a damn 3/4 ton truck doesnt count. Get you some dings from the blue hairs and shit box driving freeloaders so you will have a reminder while you are writing out the check for the third payment on that 2013.

Bet you will have a whole new outlook on things

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Well this thread kinda turned around and kicked the OP in the nuts :skull

Must be after labor day :D

Paul65k

Reaction score
Where in this post does it say I would key the car.......If you read closely you will see it says "I think 2 things" it doesn't say that I key the car.:fingers:

Point of the matter is that this car is NOT parked at the end of the lot but in the middle,actually what looks like the first available spot....which by definition makes this guy an arrogant fucker in my book.

I never think twice when someone takes 2 or even 4 spaces when they park in BFE (That's Bum Fuck Egypt for those that don't get it). I used to take 2 spaces years ago but I always parked in BFE.....this guy is a self centered jerk IMHO

Flame away

BTW....the main reason I stopped doing this is when a Costa Mesa cop told me that 90% of the cars stolen from the South Coast Plaza parking lot were guys that parked "Way Out" to keep from getting door dings.....just sayin'

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
No I don't key anyones car for the way they park but I like HolyMoly need 2 spots because of the length of my truck and had someone spit on my truck because I took those 2 spots in the same parking lot. I have no problem in a big uncrowded lot how people park it is the small ones that get packed that pisses me off.

FYI! Besides spitting on your truck I pissed on your door handle also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

copterzach

Reaction score
I always park as far away from the nearest car. And I usually try to park in the middle of four spots....

spectras only

Reaction score
I don't park my car anywhere, close or far away at a parking lot, unless someone stays in it while I'm shopping;) .I do park my SUV straight/paralell in my stall anywhere on lots though. Could have killed this mofo fat bitch that slammed her rusty Ford LTD's door into my than brand new 1972 Challenger, while I sat in it:grumble:.She walked away without saying anything, but after I rolled my window down to inform her what she did wasn't cool, the fucker told me to Fuck Off. I told her, fat bitch loose some weight, so you could maneuver around a car without bashing someone elses. Her husband or boyfriend sat in her car and I think he had a good chuckle :D

Picture%20055.jpg

Last edited:

Loony Toon

Reaction score
I've printed up some business cards that I put on cars parked this way.
Card reads:
IF EVERYBODY
FUCKED
THE WAY YOU PARKED
THE HUMAN RACE
WOULD LIKELY GO

EXTINCT

WAY TO MISS THE TARGET JACKASS!!
THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM
CITIZENS UNITED AGAINST SELF
IMPORTANT DOUCHBAGS WHO CAN'T
SEEM TO LEARN TO PARK A DAMN
CAR CORRECTLY

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Did you ever think that maybe he parked like that due to other cars being parked like this and now everyone else has left?

Paul65k

Reaction score
I don't park my car anywhere, close or far away at a parking lot, unless someone stays in it while I'm shopping;) .I do park my SUV straight/paralell in my stall anywhere on lots though. Could have killed this mofo fat bitch that slammed her rusty Ford LTD's door into my than brand new 1972 Challenger, while I sat in it:grumble:.She walked away without saying anything, but after I rolled my window down to inform her what she did wasn't cool, the fucker told me to Fuck Off. I told her, fat bitch loose some weight, so you could maneuver around a car without bashing someone elses. Her husband or boyfriend sat in her car and I think he had a good chuckle :D

Picture%20055.jpg
Cool car BTW......not to mention The Merciry Capri was "The Shit" in it's day.......was that the V6 - Ghia? I had a 240Z in those days but always though the Capri's were cool...................I think that was one of Ford's first attempts at bringing a European car to North America??:)

Last edited:

RVRKID

Reaction score
FYI! Besides spitting on your truck I pissed on your door handle also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FU :fingers: now come wash this damn thing.

Did you ever think that maybe he parked like that due to other cars being parked like this and now everyone else has left?

I highly doubt it but you never know.. pretty sure he is just a douchebag!!

spectras only

Reaction score
Cool car BTW......not to mention The Mercury Capri was "The Shit" in it's day.......was that the V6 - Ghia? I had a 240Z in those days but always though the Capri's were cool...................I think that was one of Ford's first attempts at bringing a European car to North America??:)

Yeah, I loved that Capri. It was a 1970 3000 GT with the 3.0 L Ford Essex V-6 and stick. Funny that you mentioned the 240Z, friend bought a 72 6 cyl, British racing green same time I bought the Chally.I loved those Z cars and they're as rare as Capris now a days, most were rotted away. Wonder, you ever stumbled on a Scarab Datsun Z? They were converted in California with 350 Chevy engines.

Last edited:

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
View attachment 231919

away from all the others in this lot. Why would this 'park job' be of any PROBLEM for anyone else ? I guess I'm trying to say "who the fuck made you the parking lot police, and are you ready for what I will do if you touch my vehicle ?" So now if this car had a boat behind it, would all of your 'stupid ass rules' be different ? If I park my car away from all the others, (not in a tight area) and it's across some lines, are we up for a fight ? How silly some of you selfish jackasses are, my 'park job' didn't effect your day at all, but you had to make it into a problem. What is the logic behind the attacks on this 'park job' ? The photo shows a number of spaces closer to the stores.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Fuck this park job thread...

RVRKID, did you get my socket in yet??

:D

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score

Hoe an ass
No t saying parking is right but fing up car is way worse you shithead and m drunk

RVRKID

Reaction score
away from all the others in this lot. Why would this 'park job' be of any PROBLEM for anyone else ? I guess I'm trying to say "who the fuck made you the parking lot police, and are you ready for what I will do if you touch my vehicle ?" So now if this car had a boat behind it, would all of your 'stupid ass rules' be different ? If I park my car away from all the others, (not in a tight area) and it's across some lines, are we up for a fight ? How silly some of you selfish jackasses are, my 'park job' didn't effect your day at all, but you had to make it into a problem. What is the logic behind the attacks on this 'park job' ? The photo shows a number of spaces closer to the stores.

No I'm not the parking police you Jackass so relax. Since you haven't read or comprehended the whole thread this is a small lot and it fills up at lunch time. I'm not even sure this person meant to park so shitty, I just found it funny that the moron couldn't park it straight with all the open spots. So since you know nothing about the lot shut the fuck up!! Jeezus!

Not yet Mobster, I will let you know..

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
No I'm not the parking police you Jackass so relax. Since you haven't read or comprehended the whole thread this is a small lot and it fills up at lunch time. I'm not even sure this person meant to park so shitty, I just found it funny that the moron couldn't park it straight with all the open spots. So since you know nothing about the lot shut the fuck up!! Jeezus!

Ditto

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Well GEEEZZ KID why didn't you say, "I'm posting this photo and stupid comment here because I want attention and I don't have any other reason why I'm doing it". Who gives a shit if that lot 'fills up', it was open when that car was parked in that manner. Was that car in your way or did you just get a new camera/phone yesterday when you passed your GED ? Do you know if the driver came back and drove away within a few minutes ? Maybe the driver KNOWS that lot fills up with idiots and did a "quick hit and run" to avoid all the guys with camera phones, wild car keys, and childish additudes. Look maybe your therapist tells you to always stay within the lines, but I have also heard about "thinking outside of the box", do you think this driver is conflicted on those points or just TOTALLY SELFISH and WRONG as you eluded to in your first post ? The water may be deeper than you think...

Director...
Reaction score
We should park this thread in the gray water section...:thumbsup

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

So let's get this straight.....You chastise the OP posting a pic of a misparked car as being small/petty and advise him to get over it as it's a waste of time and energy.

Then you post up how you have videoed and ID'd the license number of a lady who left you a note and how you will keep an eye out until the day comes you find her car and exact your revenge.....:headscratch::rolleyes:skull

When you catch her car parked, are you gonna lay in wait underneath and bite her ankle when she goes to get in? How much of your valuable time have you alotted to lay in ambush?:rotflmao:

Director...
Reaction score
So let's get this straight.....You chastise the OP posting a pic of a misparked car as being small/petty and advise him to get over it as it's a waste of time and energy.

Then you post up how you have videoed and ID'd the license number of a lady who left you a note and how you will keep an eye out until the day comes you find her car and exact your revenge.....:headscratch::rolleyes:skull

When you catch her car parked, are you gonna lay in wait underneath and bite her ankle when she goes to get in? How much of your valuable time have you alotted to lay in ambush?:rotflmao:

He's a bitter lil bastard....:D

Paul65k

Reaction score
Yeah, I loved that Capri. It was a 1970 3000 GT with the 3.0 L Ford Essex V-6 and stick. Funny that you mentioned the 240Z, friend bought a 72 6 cyl, British racing green same time I bought the Chally.I loved those Z cars and they're as rare as Capris now a days, most were rotted away. Wonder, you ever stumbled on a Scarab Datsun Z? They were converted in California with 350 Chevy engines.

Man do I remember the Scarab Z. They were built in Northern CA (Where I was living at the time) and had a sweet Balanced and blueprinted 350 V8 (Pre Smog) as you said.....not to mention 16 coats of hand applied lacquer and a leather/suede interior.....I think they only came in one color and cost some crazy amount of money at the time ($25K I think)......a new Z was ~$6,500.

My Z was a 71 1/2 which was the last of the 9:1 compression engine before they lowered it to 8.8:1 and added more smog stuff to the induction/exhaust system. I had a Header into a 2.5" exhaust into a flowmaster exhaust system that sounded great. Silver with Blk interior......one of the cars I wish I still had, bought it when I was 16 and just starting my Junior year in HS (1975)......I thought it was pretty cool at the time!

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Thanks bro. No rush. :thumbsup

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I always take 2 spots. But mine is a duelly. Its gonna take 2 california spots no matter what.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
When you catch her car parked, are you gonna lay in wait underneath and bite her ankle when she goes to get in?

Do you have a better idea? :p

The people who leave notes usually have little fluff dog named Bobo!

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

milkmoney

Reaction score
oh hell why not... this is where i say "mind your own fucking buisness", this is what i do. i drive an ol ranch beat up stinky smelly truck around town and watch people stay away from me..lol:D

when i drive the new nice vehicles, i always park way out where no one can get to close to me, and if the thugs steal it , i have insurance...i would rather have my vehicle stolen then have some jackass in his big caddy or lifted shit box, put a door ding in my vehicle...carry on cranky and tired this morning, i need a nap already:p:):D:cool

Director...
Reaction score
Do you have a better idea? :p

The people who leave notes usually have little fluff dog named Bobo!

No note here, midget...I would have punted you across the parking lot, after which Bobo would have urinated all over you.....just because...:thumbsup

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
No note here, midget...I would have punted you across the parking lot, after which Bobo would have urinated all over you.....just because...:thumbsup

Cobra jeep....baddest mofo in the parking lot?:p

RVRKID

Reaction score
Well GEEEZZ KID why didn't you say, "I'm posting this photo and stupid comment here because I want attention and I don't have any other reason why I'm doing it". Who gives a shit if that lot 'fills up', it was open when that car was parked in that manner. Was that car in your way or did you just get a new camera/phone yesterday when you passed your GED ? Do you know if the driver came back and drove away within a few minutes ? Maybe the driver KNOWS that lot fills up with idiots and did a "quick hit and run" to avoid all the guys with camera phones, wild car keys, and childish additudes. Look maybe your therapist tells you to always stay within the lines, but I have also heard about "thinking outside of the box", do you think this driver is conflicted on those points or just TOTALLY SELFISH and WRONG as you eluded to in your first post ? The water may be deeper than you think...

Passed my GED huh? You are wrong on that but of course you just always seem to be posting about shit you don't know. Like I posted before I believe it was the Dentist at the office in this lot and I posted it because the person couldn't park a FUCKING car!! Maybe your dumb ass parks like that and that is why this post irritates you so much, not I. Pretty sure by the ass end not even in the other spot they weren't trying to protect their nice little Audi! New camera phone? Do I really even have to reply to that?

oldschool

Reaction score
If someone parking caddywompus is the worst thing you have to deal with, things are pretty good.