WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nice Park Job Jackass

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of what happened yesterday.
I was driving to the Vet's office to pick up some meds for my dog and I notice this car tailgating me. It kind of annoys me but I figure it'll be gone in a turn or two. As I get closer to my destination this car is on my ass the whole way still..........I'm thinkin......WTF......get off my ass fucker!!
I make the last left into the Vet's parking lot and the car follows me in. I go in and I'm waiting for the meds and this lady comes in sayin they need help outside, next thing I know, they are carrying in this BLOODY DOG on a sheet into the vet's office.
I felt so fucking bad for the dog and realized that things are not always as they seem. In my youth I would have probably flipped em off or yelled at em and I woulda looked like a complete dusche. I do my best in life not to judge things by face value. As a friend of mine says..........Walk a mile in my shoes..........

John

better member
Reaction score
Open parking and can't get it straight..
View attachment 231919

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

By the angle of the picture, it doesn't even look like this car is taking up more than one space. So I really don't see an issue. Just park next to it. Looks like if you park within the lines next to this one, you can easily get in and out of your own car.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of what happened yesterday.
I was driving to the Vet's office to pick up some meds for my dog and I notice this car tailgating me. It kind of annoys me but I figure it'll be gone in a turn or two. As I get closer to my destination this car is on my ass the whole way still..........I'm thinkin......WTF......get off my ass fucker!!
I make the last left into the Vet's parking lot and the car follows me in. I go in and I'm waiting for the meds and this lady comes in sayin they need help outside, next thing I know, they are carrying in this BLOODY DOG on a sheet into the vet's office.
I felt so fucking bad for the dog and realized that things are not always as they seem. In my youth I would have probably flipped em off or yelled at em and I woulda looked like a complete dusche. I do my best in life not to judge things by face value. As a friend of mine says..........Walk a mile in my shoes..........

That is a great story and completely inappropriate in helping this thread go sideways. Thanks a lot! :p

RVRKID

Reaction score
By the angle of the picture, it doesn't even look like this car is taking up more than one space. So I really don't see an issue. Just park next to it. Looks like if you park within the lines next to this one, you can easily get in and out of your own car.

I guess my point was I could park a 35' motorhome better then this person could park their little car in a wide open space, never thought the pic would raise this much crap!!

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Passed my GED huh? You are wrong on that but of course you just always seem to be posting about shit you don't know. Like I posted before I believe it was the Dentist at the office in this lot and I posted it because the person couldn't park a FUCKING car!! Maybe your dumb ass parks like that and that is why this post irritates you so much, not I. Pretty sure by the ass end not even in the other spot they weren't trying to protect their nice little Audi! New camera phone? Do I really even have to reply to that?

Hey Kid, I could really care less about the whole parking thing, but I can tell you this... Don't waste your time arguing with that asshole "AZJERKOFF". This is how he get's his rocks off, attacking and slamming people on RDP.. just ignore him, then go park your truck across 3 or 4 parking spots at the closest walmart. You'll feel much better :thumbsup:D

RVRKID

Reaction score
Hey Kid, I could really care less about the whole parking thing, but I can tell you this... Don't waste your time arguing with that asshole "AZJERKOFF". This is how he get's his rocks off, attacking and slamming people on RDP.. just ignore him, then go park your truck across 3 or 4 parking spots at the closest walmart. You'll feel much better :thumbsup:D

:thumbsup I can see that, I am pretty much done with this. I will be sure to ask for his approval before adding a pic to the forum again.. Yea right!!:p

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
The car is not taking up more than one space... Looks like the guy parked sideways to be a douche bag, nothing more. Probably thinks his A4 with wheels from pepboys is the shit.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
:thumbsup I can see that, I am pretty much done with this. I will be sure to ask for his approval before adding a pic to the forum again.. Yea right!!:p

I fart in your general direction!!!!

NicPaus

Reaction score
Was thinking of this thread this morning. About to leave for work get blocked in. Ask her to move and she Ignores Me. Neighbor runs a bootleg daycare and this lady does this all the time last night parked in the middle of the street for 20 minutes. She has 4 kids that take forever to load. Not wanting to wait I turned on the garden hose and started washing her car for her. Still took her 20 minutes to move and the bitch that runs the daycare had to make her move after I started taking these pics and telling her this is going to get her boot leg day care shut down.

Attachments

• Dumb bitch 009.jpg
    Dumb bitch 009.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 135

28Eliminator

Reaction score
You should of put the hose in the open window

That or hire Holy moly to do some vehicle relocation for you. I hear he's good at it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tittytalk

Weekend Therapy

Reaction score

That or hire Holy moly to do some vehicle relocation for you. I hear he's good at it :D

Funny you mention that about 20 years ago we lived in the San Fernando Valley and a neighbor of ours had a limo service and would park just like the car above. One day he does it and my Dad notices the sun roof is open, hose goes in at full blast for a few hours.:D Needles to say he got the hint after that.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
You guys take your parking just a tad bit too seriously. :D:p

LOL I had a friend pull a Holy Moly on time in the city. but then again he was a teenager at the time and has since grown up (and gone to prison) :p:rolleyes;)

LomitaBob

Reaction score
Was thinking of this thread this morning. About to leave for work get blocked in. Ask her to move and she Ignores Me. Neighbor runs a bootleg daycare and this lady does this all the time last night parked in the middle of the street for 20 minutes. She has 4 kids that take forever to load. Not wanting to wait I turned on the garden hose and started washing her car for her. Still took her 20 minutes to move and the bitch that runs the daycare had to make her move after I started taking these pics and telling her this is going to get her boot leg day care shut down.

you could always put your truck in 4LOW and hook a chain on to that thing and "move it"

NicPaus

Reaction score

That is where the water was going in the window. When she saw that she flipped out and tried to attack me had to seek refuge in my house. You can barely see my little Cat in the back of dump truck. Use it all the time to move cars parked in front of my job site.

The water hose trick I got from my Pops also. In high school he showed up to the pad when we were ditching. We told him kick rocks cause it was Moms pad and they were divorced. He put the hose in one window and then the sunroof of another full blast and left. Buddies car was never the same after that.

NicPaus

Reaction score
you could always put your truck in 4LOW and hook a chain on to that thing and "move it"

Fucking Ford is broken in picture only had little 2wd work truck and Cat was in back of truck ready to go to a job. Before the Cat used my old 4x4 Dodge numerous times to relocate them. Fucking people think the approach in front of a job site is open parking.