WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Dreams have come true. DCB Center Console V42

Booshy

Reaction score
Anyone see this? I wonder how much this bad boy will be..

dcbv42cc1.jpg

https://speedonthewater.com/new-boa...fZqvNCddOMMDdF9ER8KJ5Y3SIK2ItVXel9abQct6SC7z8

Kenny D

Reaction score
I talked to them at the LA boat, about this boat.... they have real commitment to this boat....it should be the REAL DEAL!!

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Don’t think these are fishing boats more party boats

The infamous “West Coast CC” that no one can get into or out of and all but 3 people are baking in the sun all day. Now you can bring along 12 people that will destroy your high end $3/4 M boat.

With your M41 you could at least go fast enough to scare your passengers into sitting down and not touching anything because they were holding on for their lives.

Booshy

Reaction score
The infamous “West Coast CC” that no one can get into or out of and all but 3 people are baking in the sun all day. Now you can bring along 12 people that will destroy your high end $3/4 M boat.

With your M41 you could at least go fast enough to scare your passengers into sitting down and not touching anything because they were holding on for their lives.

Geeez the voice of reason over here...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
My online company information provider (ZoomInfo) says DCB's annual sales are only $5.8 million and they have 29 employees. Seems like a low $$$ number for a company making/selling boats that cost as much as $1+ million. Anyone know if their sales are other than the $5.8M reported? How many boats a year do they sell?

Just looking at the numbers compared to their boat prices

warlock250

Reaction score
Fancy center console multi engine boats are the pontoon boat of the ocean. They hold a lot of people for a day of boating to the sand bars and running around the intercoastal water ways. It's a huge market.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ltbaney1

Reaction score
They going after the offshore / fishing crowd?
the first guy to bleed a tuna on that interior is going to get yelled at:D if i had FU money, i would buy it to fish. but i would also go to barret jackson buy a car and start doing burn outs and donuts in the parking lot with it just to see the reaction.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score

Not if you don't invite 12 people.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Good thing DCB is not targeting those in this thread....:) Heck I am just glad someone on the West is stepping up to CC game. People can hate on any kind of boat cause there seems like there is no perfect all dimensional boat but in looking at the work DCB puts out I can only imagine their CC is going to over the top.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Well I wish them luck. Midnight Express makes a mighty nice boat.

center-console-boat-4.jpg

1.jpg

12.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Good thing DCB is not targeting those in this thread....:) Heck I am just glad someone on the West is stepping up to CC game. People can hate on any kind of boat cause there seems like there is no perfect all dimensional boat but in looking at the work DCB puts out I can only imagine their CC is going to over the top.

I'm really excited they are doing a CC as well. I was looking at the renderings and I really liked how they incorporated some of their M series styling into the boat that you can see on the hard top (back of it looks a little like an M series) and the side window.. It has an aggressive and chiseled kind of styling.

RD

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

The boat will be great. I don't see this type of boat taking off in Havasu, unless people want to spend a lot more for new boats than they already do. This CC layout only seems viable to me above 30 feet or so.

It is a hell of a lot more useful than a DCB M series boat though.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

1.jpg

12.jpg

That is something I'm a little curious about as well, is how they plan on standing out from the pack. Nortech builds some seriously bad ass shit and are from the performance world, same as MTI etc..

If it's just another "CC" then I don't expect they will make as big of a splash as they are hoping. If it's got some West Coast things and features the others are kind of missing, then I think they can sell them out here to the ballers, and may even tap the East Coast market a bit.

RD

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
That is something I'm a little curious about as well, is how they plan on standing out from the pack. Nortech builds some seriously bad ass shit and are from the performance world, same as MTI etc..

If it's just another "CC" then I don't expect they will make as big of a splash as they are hoping. If it's got some West Coast things and features the others are kind of missing, then I think they can sell them out here to the ballers, and may even tap the East Coast market a bit.

RD

What are "West Coast Features"?

Graphics? Stereos? Lighting?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What are "West Coast Features"?

Graphics? Stereos? Lighting?

Having been to the East Coast, I can say they all have those features.. LOL. I was thinking of other things.

I could change that CC game in about 2 seconds flat with two very simple things that I have never seen done on a CC, but are done on plenty of boats and easy to do. Both would be hugely important to a WC crowd. 1 would be game changing in both WC & EC.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score

RD

Exactly. No way in hell do I see them taking any chunk out of the East coast.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Smart move by DCB. Think about this and maybe I'm off. Person buys a 35 and up DCB and now wants a cruiser and occasionally ocean runs. Has some cash to buy a CC. The one closes to a DCB in styling, MTI. DCB customer goes to purchase his MTI CC, goes for a ride in the MTI cat, there goes the DCB customer. Just a thought.

Tank

Reaction score
This is going to be huge for them. Right now they have plenty of customers that are going to MTI, Mystic, Nor-Tech to get their second boat (CC). This offers their VERY loyal customer base an option to stay in house. Very smart move. And knowing DCB, I wouldn't worry too much at all about creature comforts and cool touches.

I will say the market is starting to flood with high end party barge CC's with over the top features. EVERYONE it seems is making them. With that said, I still think DCB has kind've a niche market being that A) no one out west is building this style CC and B) again, their loyal customer base.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I see a lot of haters here!!! I see nothing but bad ass with this boat. The side door..... awesome
The overall styling...... awesome

What’s the negative??? If you have the $$ to play this boat looks to be sba, would be super sick had they included the slide!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I see a lot of haters here!!! I see nothing but bad ass with this boat. The side door..... awesome
The overall styling...... awesome

What’s the negative??? If you have the $$ to play this boat looks to be sba, would be super sick had they included the slide!

Weird I read the thread and see mostly positive posts?

jeffymurray1957

Reaction score
My online company information provider (ZoomInfo) says DCB's annual sales are only $5.8 million and they have 29 employees. Seems like a low $$$ number for a company making/selling boats that cost as much as $1+ million. Anyone know if their sales are other than the $5.8M reported? How many boats a year do they sell?

Just looking at the numbers compared to their boat prices

You should go to work at the IRS

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

1.jpg

12.jpg
Nice enough that our Federal Government is their biggest volume customer which really helps keep the doors open for all the Custom Non Government Stuff. LOL

hallett21

Reaction score
Any update on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warlock1

Reaction score
Man I can't wait to see this boat. I think it's styling is gorgeous. I would love to see it go together as I used to rig for an East Coast Manufacturer. I think the CC market is way overlooked on the West Coast and has massive potential after seeing everything they can do.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Go watch Haulover Inlet / Zip Zap on Youtube , 95% are center-console's . In the rough water , they seem to do better than the Cats . It's obvious CC's have taken over the East coast .

sintax

Reaction score
Go watch Haulover Inlet / Zip Zap on Youtube , 95% are center-console's . In the rough water , they seem to do better than the Cats . It's obvious CC's have taken over the East coast .

so people buy these boats to take fishing?

Warlock1

Reaction score
so people buy these boats to take fishing?
Yes and no. Very few people actually bought our boats for pure pleasure or pure fishing. Most would get a hybrid version. All of them came with fish boxes in the floor. Technically they could be used for coolers. Most chose to have the rod/cup combos although some would get just rod holders. You could order small live wells or large live wells. You could order a walk thru in the back or an option that was super popular was the club seating for the non fishermen.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score

My wife and I were out in Ft. Lauderdale on the intercostal last year boating. The market is totally dominated by CCs. It is amazing the hardware out there.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Florida boating has been dominated by CC for 30 years. Nothing new on the East coast. They handle rough water, fish great and are great for hanging out with a BUNCH of ones Friends. My next boat will definitely be a CC. We’re just catching up out west.

sintax

Reaction score

while i like to imagine that if i had this boat thats what it would look like, but theres a good chance it would just be the a few old bar hags and their friends.

I'm not totally against this though, i'm not too proud.