WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Manafort Bets

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

If the evidence was so overwhelming, why wasn't he charged prior and why wasn't Trump told he was under investigation when he hired him counsel?

tenor.gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
If the evidence was so overwhelming, why wasn't he charged prior and why wasn't Trump told he was under investigation when he hired him counsel?

tenor.gif

why was the third suspect, Tony Podesta, tipped off to amend his tax returns prior to the indictments?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
why was the third suspect, Tony Podesta, tipped off to amend his tax returns prior to the indictments?

We know the answer, but let's see if counsel has grown any balls overnight.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Levin appears to have converted to become one of the Trump surrogates these days.

He still speaks out against policies he doesn't agree with, but he sees the big picture. ;)

RCDave

Reaction score
He still speaks out against policies he doesn't agree with, but he sees the big picture. ;)

I haven't been consistently listening to him lately. But the last few times I listened in, he was tacking toward becoming a "Hannity".

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I haven't been consistently listening to him lately. But the last few times I listened in, he was tacking toward becoming a "Hannity".

Whether he's tacking towards Hannity or not, he sees the swamp attempting to over throw a duly elected President and like every patriot SHOULD do, he's pushing back!

Hullbilly

Reaction score
He lasted only five months, three of them as campaign chairman. When The New York Times revealed that a ledger found by Ukrainian investigators had listed $12.7 million in off-the-books cash payments toMr. Manafort’s firm, one former campaign aide said that Mr. Trump was enraged. But another articledetailing how Mr. Manafort and others were begging Mr. Trump to stop picking public fights equally angered Mr. Trump. When Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, told Mr. Manafort he was out, Mr. Trump was barely speaking to him.
QUOTE:NEW YORK TIMES:RISE & FALL PAUL MANAFORT

Now we have ukranian election meddling? oh my what a mess.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Ohh no, can’t do that without checking with Gmac to see if it would be obstruction, and you know what his answer would be. Lol

I wonder if he can plead the 5th, will the judge give him permission......Professor dickweed what say the legal scholar