WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Manafort Bets

530RL

Reaction score
Anyone want to put some money on Manafort walking for this trial?

JBS

Reaction score
I think he will be found guilty on something. Do we have a bet?

530RL

Reaction score
LOL,Manafort no doubt guilty of something in that long list,you guys are going to need serious help if he walks or mistrial.
Next up explanation of Trump connection to Manafort charges.

That is an excellent question.

Why would Mueller even prosecute these charges as opposed to sending it out like he did the Cohen matters? Tax fraud, non-disclosure of foreign accounts and bank fraud are pretty much run of the mill every-day federal charges happening in every district across the nation. Why not just refer it out?

Why did he split the charges into two separate cases?

Given Gates did as much or more than Manafort, and was the admitted architect behind the schemes, why would Mueller give Gates such a sweetheart deal?

It doesn't make sense?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

Why would Mueller even prosecute these charges as opposed to sending it out like he did the Cohen matters? Tax fraud, non-disclosure of foreign accounts and bank fraud are pretty much run of the mill every-day federal charges happening in every district across the nation. Why not just refer it out?

Given Gates did as much or more than Manafort, and was the admitted architect behind the schemes, why would Mueller give Gates such a sweetheart deal?

It doesn't make sense?
He was hope he could "flip him" but he has nothing to flip on from what i read.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

It doesn't make sense?
Job justification. It's all he has to show for how many millions spent?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score
I think he will be found guilty on something. Do we have a bet?

I think he will be found not-guilty or have a hung jury on at least one count. Do we have a bet? :)

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...trial-says-hes-been-threatened-over-case.html

The judge in Paul Manafort’s fraud trial said Friday he has received threats over the case.

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III made the comments as the jury deliberated for the second day, and as he rejected a motion to release information about the jurors. He said he's confident the jurors would be threatened as well if their information was public.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The Washington Post, New York Times, AP, CNN, NBC, Politico and BuzzFeed filed a motion to unseal records in the case, including information about the jurors.

hahaha sick ass fucking witch hunt you liberal pieces of shit!!

thetub

Reaction score

It doesn't make sense?

exactly dont make sense at all. just shows the bias of the mole appointed liberal leaning government agencies after the last 8 years.

big dog and pony show to get Trumps boy and like said to hopefuly try to get info from him(which there isnt).

if they really cared they would go after all these whores for insider trading, theft, embezzlment , tax fraud and every other crime in the book..

and they would start with the Clintoons and then the Kennedys

gotta say it campaign finance reform.

the sad truth is they are all mostly bought and sold whore and prostitutes and its leaching into areas which should never like FBI , IR S , and who know what else.

they are all on the take at least the shot callers are.

Rudy out

thetub

Reaction score
see sometimes it take a Rudy or Forest Gump that realizes the obvious things while all you liberal pukes with yore glasses and pocket protectors are analizing the situation.

remember who got the last laugh in Forest Gump you friggin cum guzzlers.

Sandlord

Reaction score
If Manafort walks, Gates will still be sentenced to 5-6 years per his plea deal. serves him right.

MSum661

Reaction score
2nd day and Nada.
Could be one or more in the mix not 100% convinced.

RCDave

Reaction score
With 18 different charges, its expected to be a lengthy process. If he did this stuff, the book should be thrown at him

wallnutz

Reaction score
Looks like the tolerant left is making threats to the judge. CNN, msnbc and the other left news outlets are trying to demand info on the jurist. Judge said no way, doesn’t want them threatened like him.
MAGA BITCHES

Sandlord

Reaction score
Looks like the tolerant left is making threats to the judge. CNN, msnbc and the other left news outlets are trying to demand info on the jurist. Judge said no way, doesn’t want them threatened like him.
MAGA BITCHES

The motion — filed on behalf of CNN, Washington Post, BuzzFeed, POLITICO, New York Times, NBC Universal, and the Associated Press — asks the court to provide to the media organizations the full names and home addresses of the men and women who were summoned and selected by the federal government to serve as jurors in Manafort’s fraud case.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Did you hear the jury asked the judge to define what “reasonable doubt” is? Not looking good.

530RL

Reaction score
Always thought Suzanne was hot. How much is it that Al Sharpton owes?

I have no idea.

What I do know is that I appreciate that you and Mr. Trump think that Manafort, who clearly did not pay taxes on somewhere between 15 and 30 million of income is being treated "unfairly" for actually being charged for such actions. He is being charged for expecting to pay income tax on his income and you hope he is acquitted.

I too hope Manafort gets acquitted of tax evasion or that Trump pardons him. For if Manafort does not have to pay taxes, you and other Trump supporters should not expect anyone with the ability to set up foreign accounts to pay income tax either as it would be "unfair". Trump and the Jury's message will be clear, cheat like a motherfucker if you want to MAGA.

So only the middle class working people would have to pay taxes. Only those that receive paychecks would have to pay taxes. The rest of us could be treated more "fairly" by moving our income offshore into foreign accounts.

Let's hope Manafort is acquitted and/or Trump pardons him as then working class Trump supporters would get exactly what they voted for. Taxes only for the little people.

Thumbs up emoji X3

500bbc

Reaction score
I have no idea.

What I do know is that I appreciate that you and Mr. Trump think that Manafort, who clearly did not pay taxes on somewhere between 15 and 30 million of income is being treated "unfairly" for actually being charged for such actions. He is being charged for expecting to pay income tax on his income and you hope he is acquitted.

I too hope Manafort gets acquitted of tax evasion or that Trump pardons him. For if Manafort does not have to pay taxes, you and other Trump supporters should not expect anyone with the ability to set up foreign accounts to pay income tax either as it would be "unfair". Trump and the Jury's message will be clear, cheat like a motherfucker if you want to MAGA.

So only the middle class working people would have to pay taxes. Only those that receive paychecks would have to pay taxes. The rest of us could be treated more "fairly" by moving our income offshore into foreign accounts.

Let's hope Manafort is acquitted and/or Trump pardons him as then working class Trump supporters would get exactly what they voted for. Taxes only for the little people.

Thumbs up emoji X3

If that was the case why isn't this an IRS issue you lying sack of rancid feces?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I have no idea.

Thumbs up emoji X3

Spoken like a true double talking counsel.

Some here may not see you are full of shit, but most do! ;)

The end game isn’t about taxes pretzel, but you and your infinite wisdom knew that already. :rolleyes:

530RL

Reaction score
If that was the case why isn't this an IRS issue you lying sack of rancid feces?
Spoken like a true double talking counsel.

Some here may not see you are full of shit, but most do! ;)

The end game isn’t about taxes pretzel, but you and your infinite wisdom knew that already. :rolleyes:

LOL

Geez 500, how do you think tax evasion cases are prosecuted every day in federal courts all over the country? It is by federal authorities in the DOJ. Just like is going on here.

Geez Regor, I didn't see a single article that said this had anything to do with Trump and Russia. I thought it was made clear by the judge and by the prosecution that this is simply a tax evasion, tax filing and bank fraud case and that it was within the clear written orders of the special counsel which is part of the DOJ. Even Judge Ellis who is clearly pro-defense ruled as such.

Go Manafort!!!!!!

Why shouldn't everyone cheat like crazy if the President of the United States and his buddies think it is appropriate to evade taxes and "unfair" to be prosecuted when caught?

Hell, even you guys have swallowed it hook, line and sinker. :)

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
LOL

Geez 500, how do you think tax evasion cases are prosecuted every day in federal courts all over the country? It is by federal authorities in the DOJ. Just like is going on here.

Geez Regor, I didn't see a single article that said this had anything to do with Trump and Russia. I thought it was made clear by the judge and by the prosecution that this is simply a tax evasion, tax filing and bank fraud case and that it was within the clear written orders of the special counsel which is part of the DOJ. Even Judge Ellis who is clearly pro-defense ruled as such.

Go Manafort!!!!!!

Why shouldn't everyone cheat like crazy if the President of the United States and his buddies think it is appropriate to evade taxes and "unfair" to be prosecuted when caught?

Hell, even you guys have swallowed it hook, line and sinker. :)

It's not about his taxes you lying sack of shit....

With all due respect.

500bbc

Reaction score
The Washington Post, New York Times, AP, CNN, NBC, Politico and BuzzFeed filed a motion to unseal records in the case, including information about the jurors.

hahaha sick ass fucking witch hunt you liberal pieces of shit!!
If was really about Manafort's taxes no one in the entire country would give a flying fuck.

Wheels up!:D

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Trump's buddy.....Noted:rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Only a fool doesn't counsel.

Your two-faced whores don't deserve as much as they take.........................callous lips. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If was really about Manafort's taxes no one in the entire country would give a flying fuck.

I can't believe companies pay the oracle for representation. I'm thinking he runs a whorehouse, but he's not only the madam.

Dan, Dan the kneepad man!!!!

RCDave

Reaction score
Are you guys are OK if he walks if guilty of money laundering and tax evasion????

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
Are you guys are OK if he walks if guilty of money laundering and tax evasion????
No but the only reason feces breath posts about him is his hatred of the President

MSum661

Reaction score

Good point.
If it was truly about His Taxes, they could have simply conducted a full audit instead of taking it to the shit show.
On the so called laundering...straight from the closing arguments transcript.....
a.jpg

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yep, F the Deep State. We owe the bastards a thousand more after the last eight years of the and his supporting cast.

Did I say FUCK the government?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I honestly have no opinion on Manafort personally as I really think it's between him and the court system getting it right. If he walks, he's either innocent or the prosecution didn't do their job.

If he's guilty and the prosecution blows it, I'm pissed off at the feds. If he's innocent, I'm pissed at the feds for producing this huge to do of a witch hunt.

So as you can see, to me it's all about the nonsense in our federal government more than an individual. Make sense?

Manafort is more a distraction than anything. This whole deal is a clusterfuck that should have never happened if our establishment was honest and doing their job. The media has sensationalized the hate Trump agenda and the establishment is scared shitless of Trump ending their runaway rape of America. Putting Manafort on trial to such circus proportions is sole based on them trying to tie Trump into something illegal. That is the game we need to fear, not a tax cheat getting away with something.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
He lasted only five months, three of them as campaign chairman. When The New York Times revealed that a ledger found by Ukrainian investigators had listed $12.7 million in off-the-books cash payments to Mr. Manafort’s firm, one former campaign aide said that Mr. Trump was enraged. But another article detailing how Mr. Manafort and others were begging Mr. Trump to stop picking public fights equally angered Mr. Trump. When Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, told Mr. Manafort he was out, Mr. Trump was barely speaking to him.
QUOTE:NEW YORK TIMES:RISE & FALL PAUL MANAFORT

MSum661

Reaction score
I honestly have no opinion on Manafort personally as I really think it's between him and the court system getting it right. If he walks, he's either innocent or the prosecution didn't do their job.

If he's guilty and the prosecution blows it, I'm pissed off at the feds. If he's innocent, I'm pissed at the feds for producing this huge to do of a witch hunt.

So as you can see, to me it's all about the nonsense in our federal government more than an individual. Make sense?

Manafort is more a distraction than anything. This whole deal is a clusterfuck that should have never happened if our establishment was honest and doing their job. The media has sensationalized the hate Trump agenda and the establishment is scared shitless of Trump ending their runaway rape of America. Putting Manafort on trial to such circus proportions is sole based on them trying to tie Trump into something illegal. That is the game we need to fear, not a tax cheat getting away with something.

The entire fiasco is Nuts.
Nothing in this case was on any agency radar, after disclosures, until Manfort was picked up in 2016 when working as a Trump campaign chairperson.

RCDave

Reaction score
He did fire him quickly after hiring. Where there's smoke, there's fire?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No but the only reason feces breath posts about him is his hatred of the President

I respectfully disagree.
He doesn’t really care who is president.
It’s his contempt (envy?) of the lesser middle class masses that drives his posting style.
My belief is that this is a result of him being forced to achieve the very high expectations placed on him during his upbringing.
In order to meet these expectations he did (and does) what is expected of him, not necessarily what he would have chosen to do. (He posted as much in the lounge a while back)
This forum provides a “target rich” environment for him to contest those who he is envious of.
He has stated outright that he does the heavy lifting that “most” simply aren’t willing to do or are not capable of doing.
His last post describes himself as being in a group he calls “the rest of us”, subtly separating himself as being above the din of middle class mediocrity.
It isn’t Trump that he detests...it is us.

thetub

Reaction score
ya his comment on my dumb menial wage producing plant is for the Rudys.

friggin guy wouldnt last 2 weeks.

things that seem so simple sometimes are not and things so simple sometimes create alot of wealth.

our plant created an economy of itself.

not one day was the same and at times you want to cry like a baby at times you are higher than high.

oh the days

and i might be a caveman but the stock market is the root of all evil. owners sold out and ceos dont give 2 shits of the American worker , economy(as pertains to them) , quality
or the end game of the USA.

They would jump ship in 2 seconds and have zero heart for the product or said company.

I know my family literally bled , mourned , celebrated , cried , laughed and grew up as a second home in that plant.

Rudy out.