WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Later

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Hey...anybody know this place?

:D

Yep sure do, drive by it a couple times a week. Hopefully someday I'll have a reason to stop in and pick up some refunds.

:smackheadAin't gonna happen is it?:smackhead

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Yep sure do, drive by it a couple times a week. Hopefully someday I'll have a reason to stop in and pick up some refunds.

:smackhead Ain't gonna happen is it? :smackhead

[ insert picture of Hell Frozen Over here ]

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Yeah Later ! What the fuk is wrong with you . It's not like there were two major holidays that everyone and there mother takes off for or anything like that .

:junk

It takes two Working days at best. There is always next week so get it done already.

You know lets get real here beerjet...The is no liability insurance at all. That is the real issue I am sure. You can't add sombody to what you don't have. If this wasn't the real issue Froggystyle would have hooked the boat over how long ago now?

This will go nowhere...the lake will refill back up to 180+feet...and Later will still be a day Late.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

Anything else for you today sir?

There goes my soul. :D

I should not have sold it so cheap. :swear

TBI can you call GOD and let him know this happened. It's a local call for you. :D:D:D

earlbrown

Reaction score
Normally I'm all about going by the rules after you've already told the authorities too much....

But in this case it seems a little different. If the boat is nose up in 50 feet of water and around 20 feet long, that's hardly even a sport dive. Hell, you could probably hook to that boat using a 30' garden hose as a snorkel. Or build a diving bell out of a 5 gallon bucket. They did it on Junkyard Wars with a whole lot less!

Go out there, locate the boat with a fish finder, hook to it and drag it around until it pops up. The end.

Topless

Reaction score
You guys stop trying to make sense. This is Later we're talking about you know.:swear:nono:nono

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
after skimming this thread, not knowing parties involved, this is my only thought, why the hell is it always the kid w/ boogers that tries so hard to get the cool kids attention?

Seriously, maybe if ya'll stop giving him the satifaction that you all know he's a goober then maybe he and his "friends" will go away... just my .02cents. :drnkfr

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
after skimming this thread, not knowing parties involved, this is my only thought, why the hell is it always the kid w/ boogers that tries so hard to get the cool kids attention?

Seriously, maybe if ya'll stop giving him the satifaction that you all know he's a goober then maybe he and his "friends" will go away... just my .02cents. :drnkfr
Where's the fun in that? :D :p :beer

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I don't know I was just hoping that you would post a pic of him w/ boogers!:hmm

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
MissB, it is a little more complicated than just a fucktard troll trying to be a pain in the ass.

John Case (AKA Mental Case by his classmates), Later, came on HotBoat and asked for help in trying to retrieve his boat. His wife (probably John) had a screen name and claimed no relation to him and started rooting for Later and offered to give him a donation. Many people followed suit and several gave donations at $200. When the bogus "fund raiser" was found out, it went down hill from there. He seemed intent on making good, so I took it upon myself to try and help the guy get some religion and make things right. We made it very easy for him to try and save face and he fucked it up the way a meth addict has the ability to.

So, when he comes on here and says for the umpteenth time that he his still trying to recover his boat and that he is sorry. He already attempted multiple screen names in which he tried to build his reputation by having one of those screen names say he is a good guy. He is such a dumb ass that he doesn't realize all the information that is captured when posting on these forums and it is pretty easy for the site administrators to see exactly what is going on.

All of us that gave him money don't really care about the money. We wrote that off a long time ago. It is the retard John Case that keeps coming back here and offering to refund the money (which he never does) thinking that will put him in a good light. A little prodding from me, Topless, TBI, or anyone else will quickly reveal that the guy is still a retard with no clue to how he pissed on the people who tried to help him...a few times.

The guy is seriously asking to get beat down in a big way. He keeps coming back to our backyard and rubbing our noses in how he took advantage of generous people. This goes beyond simple name calling...we reached to someone in need, and got pissed on...then, we cut him some slack, and got pissed on again. If this guy hangs around much longer, I am gonna send Uncle Mickey to go break the guys elbows. But, the problem is, this guy's life is so pathetic, that it really can't get worse. This is someone who has nothing to lose. He can't provide for his family, is obsessed about a POS boat, and obviously has a drug problem - if he doesn't have a drug problem, then as TBI says...he has got to be the dumbest mutherfucker in the universe. When someone has nothing to lose, you have to be very careful about the actions you take. When you see how pathetic this guys life is...you realize the worse thing that could happen to him is for nothing to happen to him. If you try to take him down further, you will probably be taken down atleast a little bit. And that is why he hasn't gotten a beating yet. I have seriously had many people offer to kick his ass for me (because people actually think I am a midget and not much of a threat....and everything on the internet is true :D). I have friends with connections in organized crime that have guaranteed to "keep my hands clean" and I passed....because I am not someone who wants to intentionally cause bad things to happen to people...I want to be responsible for only good things. Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if this guy showed up dead today - and neither would most of his family.

So, you see...it is more complicated. There is some entertainment value in seeing him rear his head and everyone starts poking a stick at him to get him to melt down. But, when he starts PM'ing people (like me) trying to "Set the record straight" I straight up want to go medieval on his azz.

If he was just a troll...we couldn't care less.
Is this too big to use for a sig line? :hmm

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Damn, little man:D, you sound bitter:beer

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
You know the saying...happens once, shame on him, happens twice, shame on you.

I thought the saying went: "Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice err um...can't get fooled again." At least that's how texans say it.:D

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Mr Moly,
First off let me say I don't believe you are a midget!!
I hope I didn't stir up any bad feelings. I get it that there is a very strong presence against later fucktard guy, I was just thinking time heals wounds, generous people got screwed, and there is no reason you should EVER trust what he says.
Last night my boys and I were at the gym, I put them in the kiddy care. They both came out complaining about a boy who was bugging them. I told them the easiest way to get rid of someone you don't care for is to ignore them. They eventually get the picture and it becomes un-fun for them to bug you!
He keeps opening wounds saying what is obviously b.s. and we keep pouring in the salt! Yes, its entertaining but let him be a miserable fucktard w/ boogers and meth sniffing kids. Don't bother with him! He'll eventually get the pic... then again maybe not.

and once again just my .02cents, not that it matters. I will leave you all to your later bashing and just sit and enjoy the theard as it plays out. I will say I am a bit interested to see if the boat is really at the bottom of a lake, and why the fuck would he still want it. That part really got my curiosity.
Ok I'm off to the gay River Royal thead to bash the homo's and where I know whats going on!!! :drnkfr

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Mr Moly,
I hope I didn't stir up any bad feelings. I get it that there is a very strong presence against later fucktard guy, I was just thinking time heals wounds, generous people got screwed, and there is no reason you should EVER trust what he says.
Last night my boys and I were at the gym, I put them in the kiddy care. They both came out complaining about a boy who was bugging them. I told them the easiest way to get rid of someone you don't care for is to ignore them. They eventually get the picture and it becomes un-fun for them to bug you!
He keeps opening wounds saying what is obviously b.s. and we keep pouring in the salt! Yes, its entertaining but let him be a miserable fucktard w/ boogers and meth sniffing kids. Don't bother with him! He'll eventually get the pic... then again maybe not.

and once again just my .02cents, not that it matters. I will leave you all to your later bashing and just sit and enjoy the theard as it plays out. I will say I am a bit interested to see if the boat is really at the bottom of a lake, and why the fuck would he still want it. That part really got my curiosity.
Ok I'm off to the gay River Royal thead to bash the homo's and where I know whats going on!!! :drnkfr
I love this girl :rolleyes: :beer

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I heart you to bilgie!! But he still needs boogers!:hotdevil

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Mr Moly,

This is where your way off.

Its scares me to even think of what this Ninja is capable of. When things get over his head he packs one hell of a Trunk Monkey.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is where your way off.

Its scares me to even think of what this Ninja is capable of. When things get over his head he packs one hell of a Trunk Monkey.

Nope, not short at all....:D:D

tomthumb.gif

Mini-Me.JPG

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I couldn't resist. This was stated in another thread about a star spiraling down the drain, but it seems so fitting here also. :D:D:p
Everytime i hear someone acting like this i think it must be meth or crack. What else could it be? Pills, mix of pills and alcohol, meth, crack, LSD.
What could possibly make someone act like this?

Troy McClure

You may remember me...
Reaction score

That's what a mom would say. I don't have kids, but when I was young, I had the same problems as your boys do. My father told me next time that happens, punch the kid in the nose, as soon as he sees blood he'll start crying, run away and won't do that again. It worked.

I'm hoping someone gets to punch this kid in the nose and make him cry. Most likely, knowing this guy's posts, he won't go away. Hopefully though the person who does it gets pics. :beer:skull

NUTHIN

Reaction score
That's what a mom would say. I don't have kids, but when I was young, I had the same problems as your boys do. My father told me next time that happens, punch the kid in the nose, as soon as he sees blood he'll start crying, run away and won't do that again. It worked.

I'm hoping someone gets to punch this kid in the nose and make him cry. Most likely, knowing this guy's posts, he won't go away. Hopefully though the person who does it gets pics. :beer:skull
I think he should meet me somewhere. maybe a Boxing ring if hed like, or a cage. either works for me. can arrange a ref. :hmm

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
But he sure can run!

Made me spit water.....I can't believe I just wasted another hour (again) reading the same bs from later.....same story..."gonna get it out of the lake just need (fill in the blank...insurance, permission, etc)...using fake names, making ridiculous challenges.....the street corner was classic.

About the only good that I can see that has come from this is that Later's kids, wives, boyfriends...now have better typing, spelling and grammar skills...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

rocket98

Reaction score
Made me spit water.....I can't believe I just wasted another hour (again) reading the same bs from later.....same story..."gonna get it out of the lake just need (fill in the blank...insurance, permission, etc)...using fake names, making ridiculous challenges.....the street corner was classic.

About the only good that I can see that has come from this is that Later's kids, wives, boyfriends...now have better typing, spelling and grammar skills...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone sure that it's Later posting...........grammar is much better........:hmm:hmm

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
I'm sure this rain isn't going to help with the extraction.

San Diego County has received anywhere from 3 -14 inches of rain around the County.

How's the lake doing ?

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Anyone sure that it's Later posting...........grammar is much better........:hmm:hmm

I noticed that as well but TBI has done some work there checking things out.

That Street Corner thing was just to freaking much. I told Later to go practice falling down.

Also Later has fans in here. Strange.

Holy Moly is set on Kill now so if this thread festers up again I would suspect we will see a full body cast on someone (I will say the name Later)

Topless

Reaction score
I noticed that as well but TBI has done some work there checking things out.

That Street Corner thing was just to freaking much. I told Later to go practice falling down.

Also Later has fans in here. Strange.

Holy Moly is set on Kill now so if this thread festers up again I would suspect we will see a full body cast on someone (I will say the name Later)
No, he has 1 nut swinger.:lmao:lmao

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score

Agreed... but the same type of inane, stupid, I didn't graduate 9th grade mentality still permeates his posts so I'm guessing "he done got himself a sekraterry"......:D

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Reading the lake level up thread got me thinking. How much do you think Lake Piru rose from our storm and/or how much more soot is in the boat.
That is if the boat is still in the lake.:D

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Reading the lake level up thread got me thinking. How much do you think Lake Piru rose from our storm and/or how much more soot is in the boat.
That is if the boat is still in the lake.:D

They received 5 1/2 inches of rain, lake rose 8 feet so far, and should rise another 2 feet with the continuing run off. Due to the baren land surround the lake, they did have a couple of landslides too. :D:D:D

:point

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
They received 5 1/2 inches of rain, lake rose 8 feet so far, and should rise another 2 feet with the continuing run off. Due to the baren land surround the lake, they did have a couple of landslides too. :D:D:D

:point

Um, calling Later, calling Later....excuse number 4289 is now needed.....:D

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Come on people, you let this drop to page 6!

I would think with the diver working diligently on providing proof of insurance that this thread would stay current. :D:cool:

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Come on people, you let this drop to page 6!

I would think with the diver working diligently on providing proof of insurance that this thread would stay current. :D:cool:

Don't be hatin. I asked my carrier for an additional insured certificate with all kinds of extras this morning and had it in 15 minutes. He just needs a little time.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Don't be hatin. I asked my carrier for an additional insured certificate with all kinds of extras this morning and had it in 15 minutes. He just needs a little time.
:p

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

I am adding additions every once in a while. Takes me about a day. 15 min is a good thing. :D Costs nothing majority of the time for just an accord stating. A certificate costs about $100.00. Still a day.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score

Hey Bilgie....the Trident thing looks cool...count me in....and tell Wes he has to buy me a beer....:beer

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming "who sunk the boat"...
starring ...:lmao:lmao

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Was that Later's blue boat buzzing Navy vessels earlier this week.
It would have been cool to see it blown to pieces.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Was that Later's blue boat buzzing Navy vessels earlier this week.
It would have been cool to see it blown to pieces.

Amen...but he has a new wife's, brother's, uncle's, sister's next door neighbor who is in the military and guess what .......needs some donations.....:fsakes:point:point