WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Key West Baby!!

Tank

Reaction score
What was the issue? Was it a mechanical issue? Was it a weather issue?
They never said really. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just saw post from Britney and bubba
They have been sitting on the tarmac for over an hour trying to get to Miami
They are flying AA also
Just saw pics with them and Taylor and AJ. looks like they made it. 😁👍
I've had 2 major shit experiences flying, both times AA. Fuk that airline, same deal, overnight delays and could care less.

On a side note these pics make me want to ship the 37 down this fall and go experience the keys. I've got to make it happen! Thank you for the pics and info!
do it!! It’s a great time. Boating in the keys is unreal! Lot of fun around Miami’s and lauderdale too frankly.

Whatever you do, do not let this travel/AA clusterfuck make you forget the great time you and the family shared while in KW. See you in November?:)
Not even close. Wife and I kept saying “if this wasn’t such a great trip we may start getting upset. lol. Nah, it’s all good. We’re home. We knew we would be eventually. Flight was smooth as butter once we were airborn.
Fly Delta and go in/out of FLL. Fuck MIA, I avoid that place like the plague.

But absolutely send the letter to AA, they’ll give you some vouchers or something
We try to avoid Miami airport at all costs too. Lauderdale is sooooo much better. And not much further away. We would have never been at Miami airport except AA fucked is all up and offered a direct flight out of mia at 10. Of course that didn’t happen. Soooooo. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t actually care about getting vouchers or whatever. Just want it documented. I’m sure it won’t change anything but at least I can say I did something. Being pissed off and not saying anything guarantees nothing will change.

Jumping on another plane next Monday. United this time. We’ll see.

Last edited:

Markus

Reaction score
We would have never been at Miami airport except AA fucked is all up and offered a direct flight out of mia at 10.
Note that a direct flight only means that it is the same flight number from first airport to final airport. It may stop at another airport on the way, and you may have to change to a different plane at that airport.

A non-stop flight doesn't stop on the way.

When booking, you may not notice unless you look at the flight times.

Singleton

Reaction score
Still on the tarmac on Miami!! 😂😂👎👎👎

Fuckin AA

They just had us all get off. Two crews went over their time. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Again, how’s this all
Ok? For fuck sake.
That sucks. Pilots and Crews no longer like approving time outs.
Had the same thing occur on United. Board flight, ground hold for 90 minutes which trigged flight crew to time out. Flight ended up be cancelled due to no backup crew at airport.

Flew United for years, over 500k in lifetime miles = that caused me to jump
Flew AA for years, over 300k in lifetime miles = when AmericaWest purchased AA, I jumped

Flying Delta and Southwest now. No major issue unless the weather is crap.
Got caught in the SWA meltdown in 22, but they ended up paying me for all alternative travel costs ($2500) plus gave me 75k points were passenger. So I forgave them.

You think AA is bad, go fly Spirit or Frontier and then you will think AA is great

Tank

Reaction score
That sucks. Pilots and Crews no longer like approving time outs.
Had the same thing occur on United. Board flight, ground hold for 90 minutes which trigged flight crew to time out. Flight ended up be cancelled due to no backup crew at airport.

Flew United for years, over 500k in lifetime miles = that caused me to jump
Flew AA for years, over 300k in lifetime miles = when AmericaWest purchased AA, I jumped

Flying Delta and Southwest now. No major issue unless the weather is crap.
Got caught in the SWA meltdown in 22, but they ended up paying me for all alternative travel costs ($2500) plus gave me 75k points were passenger. So I forgave them.

You think AA is bad, go fly Spirit or Frontier and then you will think AA is great
Yeah. I’ve had good experience with southwest and delta. We only flew spirit once. About 10
Years ago. That was enough. No economic shitbox airlines for us.