WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
“adding essentially, an article of impeachment real-time as this hearing is going on...”

Excellent.
In order to intimidate a witness, two things must be present: a witness (LMAO, she also witnessed NOTHING) and since she never read it, Schiff did, there was no intimidation.

LOL

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
“adding essentially, an article of impeachment real-time as this hearing is going on...”

Excellent.

Playing impeachment fairy tale games in the House are we Jenny?

You're progressing. :(

TDS Scale.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You are right none of that matters. What matters is that is was the chief political anchor for Fox that said it. Media bad, most hated ever, blah blah blah.
Lol Let me guess. You think the tweet in the middle of the thing is an impeachable offense? hahahahahahaha… come on dude. Are you now just realizing that the media including Fox are all a bunch of morons?

wallnutz

Reaction score
So I guess I need to go grab some cocktails and watch some of the hearing from today. Heard shifty had a little meltdown about giving a Rep time to talk? Is it good or should I just wait for the memes?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Well.. I tried watching everyone speak. Missed the last 25-30 minutes. I also tried watching everyone from both sides, but honestly after sitting through both 45 minute sessions, then the individual 5 minutes sections... only the R's were asking newer questions, or different questions each time. All the D's were doing is repeating how mean Trump is and how horrible it is that she is now state side teaching making the same money she was abroad.

Interesting to watch the lawyers work if you are into that thing. Other then that, you can probably guess at most of what was said by the meme's that will surely be out.

All that being said. TRUMP WAS REALLY STUPID for tweeting about the witness testifying. Impeachable? IMO NO. Stupid? YES.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well.. I tried watching everyone speak. Missed the last 25-30 minutes. I also tried watching everyone from both sides, but honestly after sitting through both 45 minute sessions, then the individual 5 minutes sections... only the R's were asking newer questions, or different questions each time. All the D's were doing is repeating how mean Trump is and how horrible it is that she is now state side teaching making the same money she was abroad.

Interesting to watch the lawyers work if you are into that thing. Other then that, you can probably guess at most of what was said by the meme's that will surely be out.

All that being said. TRUMP WAS REALLY STUPID for tweeting about the witness testifying. Impeachable? IMO NO. Stupid? YES.

Was it easier than listening to AOC question somebody?

fmo24

Reaction score
But they always add “if we actually file articles “ haha. This is just a fuckin shit show to try to give bad press to President Trump

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So...is anyone in congress actually working for their constituents?

Or is this the only deal?

fmo24

Reaction score
So...is anyone in congress actually working for their constituents?

Or is this the only deal?
Since all the congressional committees are led by dems I don’t think anything is happening.

530RL

Reaction score
Since all the congressional committees are led by dems I don’t think anything is happening.

The house is led by dems. The senate is led by republicans.

The house has over 100 bills waiting for republican led committees in the senate to take them up.

Until such time that the republicans take up such bills and either kill them or advance them the Democrats in the house have plenty of time for shenanigans.

But the fault lies with the republicans in the senate for failing to take up and address all that sitting legislation.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE
The impeachment hearing mystery search for a crime has been solved. :) Any day now Joe Biden will announce dropping out to spend more time with his family.Biden running 4th in Iowa.LoL
80869C55-774C-4647-A5BC-620C2FA7CED4.jpeg

RCDave

Reaction score

The house has over 100 bills waiting for republican led committees in the senate to take them up.

Until such time that the republicans take up such bills and either kill them or advance them the Democrats in the house have plenty of time for shenanigans.

But the fault lies with the republicans in the senate for failing to take up and address all that sitting legislation.

In my book, all that log jam is a good thing. Last thing we need is more laws, more regulation, and more government

RodnJen

Reaction score
Lol Let me guess. You think the tweet in the middle of the thing is an impeachable offense? hahahahahahaha… come on dude. Are you now just realizing that the media including Fox are all a bunch of morons?

No and no. It doesn’t matter what I think, it matters how people vote. This behavior excites some while others find it a disgrace to our great nation.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
No and no. It doesn’t matter what I think, it matters how people vote. This behavior excites some while others find it a disgrace to our great nation.

Evidently Schiff and the entire DNC does not see it that way....FWIW, I agree.... this behavior excites the "Haters" and I see the DNC's impeachment circus as a disgrace!

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Might it alarm you that the person running the impeachment "inquiry" is equating it to an illegal act?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I can respect that answer Rod. You want him gone, vote him out.

Fair enough.

There wouldn't be a tweet if the democrat lunes didn't make up all this sham of an impeachment out of thin air

Cause and effect

The problem for you Rod is people like Dave and the above mindset. Not a Trump fan, but fed up with your side's bullshit.

It's gunna be fun!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You'd think he'd pick up on it based on the moron knowing a moron when he/she hears/sees one principle...….:rolleyes:

RCDave

Reaction score
I can respect that answer Rod. You want him gone, vote him out.

Fair enough.

The problem for you Rod is people like Dave and the above mindset. Not a Trump fan, but fed up with your side's bullshit.

It's gunna be fun!

I'm not a core Trump supporter and don't care for some of his policies.

However what the liberals are attempting to do to a sitting president is despicable, disgusting, anti American, and an old line communist tactic. Too bad Many liberals believe this burn down tactic, using any low down immoral unethical strategy, justify their means.

Don't like a president? Vote em out. But to try an oust a sitting president because you don't agree with him is treason. In the old days treason had some pretty stiff consequences

All this is similar to what the demons tried to do to kavanaugh

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

However what the liberals are attempting to do to a sitting president is despicable, disgusting, anti American, and an old line communist tactic. Too bad Many liberals believe this burn down tactic, using any low down immoral unethical strategy, justify their means.

Don't like a president? Vote em out. But to try an oust a sitting president because you don't agree with him is treason. In the old days treason had some pretty stiff consequences

That's all we Trumpkins can ask for, but be honest........................you like him more that the day he was elected, right? :D

RCDave

Reaction score
That's all we Trumpkins can ask for, but be honest........................you like him more that the day he was elected, right? :D

I don't attach much emotion to a president. All I care about are the policies and results.

RodnJen

Reaction score
There wouldn't be a tweet if the democrat lunes didn't make up all this sham of an impeachment out of thin air

Cause and effect

Or victim and bitch, just a matter of perspective I guess.

RodnJen

Reaction score

All this is similar to what the demons tried to do to kavanaugh

But it was ok during the Obama years. :rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
But it was ok during the Obama years. :rolleyes:

You’re kidding, right?
8 years of that fuckhead and I don’t recall any impeachment attempts?
We rode it out and bitched and whined then voted in Donald Trump...of all the jackasses in the world, Donald Fucking Trump.

You fuckers and your Gay Muslim fuckhead screwed shit up SO BAD that we elected the biggest asshole in the world over the worst criminal, LIFELONG politician, former SoS, and one of the most feared and powerful person (man or woman) on the planet.

I don’t remember JFK, but I remember when Bobby got shot. I watched Neil Armstrong jump down the ladder, I watched Nixon resign, saw Reagan get shot, bought (and drank) “Billy Beer”, suffered through both Bush’s, watched the towers fall, and countless other points of significance in my near 60 years.
But I have NEVER seen such a complete and total waste of time and resource as what your bitch party is pulling for the last 3 years.
It’s the fucking epitome of sniveling assed bullshit.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
You’re kidding, right?
We rode it out and bitched and whined then voted in Donald Trump...of all the jackasses in the world, Donald Fucking Trump.

You fuckers and your Gay Muslim fuckhead screwed shit up SO BAD that we elected the biggest asshole in the world over the worst criminal, LIFELONG politician, former SoS, and one of the most feared and powerful person (man or woman) on the planet.

I don’t remember JFK, but I remember when Bobby got shot. I watched Neil Armstrong jump down the ladder, I watched Nixon resign, saw Reagan get shot, bought (and drank) “Billy Beer”, suffered through both Bush’s, watched the towers fall, and countless other points of significance in my near 60 years.
But I have NEVER seen such a complete and total waste of time and resource as what your bitch party is pulling for the last 3 years.
Damn Tommy, Good on You!! You drink more than one beer at the track today or have you been in the bar since qualifying ended!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

In my book, all that log jam is a good thing. Last thing we need is more laws, more regulation, and more government

Republican fault @530RL ? A true conservative would realize what @RCDave pointed out, that we conservatives are for less regulation and a smaller government. Those that blame the Republican senate for not taking up legislation from the house are not for smaller government, and are not conservatives.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
You’re kidding, right?

I believe you have a serious case of Trump Amnesia.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

Kel

Reaction score
Funny the news referee to him as Mr and not president. Gonna take a big bubba to make him a bitch in the pen

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Any resident of the United States that refers to our President as “YOUR PRESIDENT” Should be considered an “ENEMY” of the United States.Will never understand why the Haters waste their time in a place or places where they convert nobody to their fucked up way of going.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Pretzelman, I just want to come to your defense and say " don't act stupid, but I have come to realize, it's not an act ".... GPAU

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You’re kidding, right?

+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk