WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

HotRod82

Reaction score
Thats your first question...

yes, it sure is. 400 million dollars feeds a lot of hungry people here at home.
I have no problem with QPQ’s and back channels it literally happens every single day under every administration.
Isn’t the QPQ literally how every single bill moves through Congress?????

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
David S Pumpkins?

Good Morning Ass Breath,Again your posts define you,incapable to contribute nothing but hatred and your personal war with RDP.
I guarantee I have Not Once in your time here opened or clicked on your content.Not one time.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
WASHINGTON
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Tuesday said a fellow Republican lawmaker deconstructed a key part of the latest Trump impeachment inquirywitness testimony in Tuesday's closed-door session.

"In 90 seconds, we had John Ratcliffe destroy Taylor's whole argument."

The questioning by Ratcliffe, a Texas Republican and member of both the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, was an important moment in the hearing, McCarthy claimed.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
B1E6DE51-0C7B-40D2-BC51-5599A90245F6.jpeg
I got your kid hanging spoogemommy ;)
When are you gonna start answering my questions there, fucknuts?
Chickenshit pussy :D
When Daddy determines you deserve his time! Usually once your off Rookie Probation & Regie disengages his Ballsack from your Esophagus. Coming in wild at 4 months and praising Necrophilia & babbling incoherently through Stryper lyrics only gets you a quick swipe.:);)
Btw... Do you even own a boat?:D

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I got your kid hanging spoogemommy ;)
View attachment 809775
When Daddy determines you deserve his time! Usually once your off Rookie Probation & Regie disengages his Ballsack from your Esophagus. Coming in wild at 4 months and praising Necrophilia & babbling incoherently through Stryper lyrics only gets you a quick swipe.:);)
Hey, did I hear YummyRiverNuts found Reg’s ball sack?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Good Morning Ass Breath,Again your posts define you,incapable to contribute nothing but hatred and your personal war with RDP.
I guarantee I have Not Once in your time here opened or clicked on your content.Not one time.
So you admit you always argue from a position of ignorance. Good for you, David S Trumpkins.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
View attachment 809775
Your side are the ones that praises necrophilia. They want that pedophilia and beastiality legalized. Your just to fucking dumb and full of yourself to realize it. Show me where I praised it or STFU spoogemommy. Maybe when your boys 5turdie, cornlogsqueezer, slobby VD and gruntpa talksmac, quit wrecking your tired worn out holes and little pecker, you'll start answering the questions.
Only someone who listened to and/or owned stryper albums would know the content. You seem to be well versed on them!:eek:
What's the matter? can't compete with a "rookie"? You've obviously been here a long time and think of yourself as some kind of wordsmith of cult of personality. In reality you're just a fucking blowhard wannabe fraud. :p Step away from the mirror you aren't that good. Narcissism is incurable but, try to seek help anyway. :D
Yeah I gotta boat, so fucking what?
Answer the questions.
If you can.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
So you admit you always argue from a position of ignorance. Good for you, David S Trumpkins.

I post results and contradiction to your fucked up content. Always the information of results,never just some weird link.You read nothing,including the posts in this forum.Fucked up robot. :)
Your Bets,IQ tests,all bullshit.In the past week alone you have put up strange and disturbing garbage,more strange is the trash being tolerated here.You start your day here with hostility towards membership.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
View attachment 809775
BTW, what's up with the football Pic?.
Dumb.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Your side are the ones that praises necrophilia. They want that pedophilia and beastiality legalized. Your just to fucking dumb and full of yourself to realize it. Show me where I praised it or STFU spoogemommy. Maybe when your boys 5turdie, cornlogsqueezer, slobby VD and gruntpa talksmac, quit wrecking your tired worn out holes and little pecker, you'll start answering the questions.
Only someone who listened to and/or owned stryper albums would know the content. You seem to be well versed on them!:eek:
What's the matter? can't compete with a "rookie"? You've obviously been here a long time and think of yourself as some kind of wordsmith of cult of personality. In reality you're just a fucking blowhard wannabe fraud. :p Step away from the mirror you aren't that good. Narcissism is incurable but, try to seek help anyway. :D
Yeah I gotta boat, so fucking what?
Answer the questions.
If you can.
BNAG BNAG He shot you down, BNAG,BANG you hit the ground BNAG BANG. Your time is up Rawdaddy!! Time for another break from RDP loser.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

As you can see from the content of membership this morning,just in this thread you guys are even fucking up "Attrition" in this forum.New members figure your crap out immediately.

squeezer

Reaction score
So the acting AG goes on Fox and insists that “Abuse of power” is not a crime...

Anybody want to guess what that means?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Btw... Do you even own a boat?
You're not very fucking smart are you? For somebody who thinks so highly of his so called "craft " you exhibit a severe lack of reading comprehension skills there spoogie.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I post results and contradiction to your fucked up content. Always the information of results,never just some weird link.You read nothing,including the posts in this forum.Fucked up robot. :)
Your Bets,IQ tests,all bullshit.In the past week alone you have put up strange and disturbing garbage,more strange is the trash being tolerated here.You start your day here with hostility towards membership.
You actually believe your own bullshit don’t you? Your like a bag of Cheetos- all empty calories and no nutritional content (and orange like your hero). When I point out, for example, that your former hero Mattis believes Trump is harming our country you’re likely to respond with a picture of a stadium of Trumpkins. Guess, what Milli Vanilli used to fill stadiums too and they suck and had no worthwhile ideas on either foreign or domestic policy. You want to counter my argument? Then specifically address Mattis’s concerns over Trump and his policies. Otherwise why respond at all, Hopkins?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Yeah, stuffed up your worn out anus with a couple dead gerbils you forgot to remove son.
Or do you just like that new twist?
Your balls were stuffed up my ass? Do you put any thought into what you write or just use some computer insult generator?

saucedaddy

Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Your balls were stuffed up my ass? Do you put any thought into what you write or just use some computer insult generator?
Goddamn son you're fucking dumb. Go back to first grade and redo common core reading comprehension skills.
Then again, I dont think there's much help for you.
Edit: BTW, I'm not the one posting pics of fat dudes with toy guns son. :p:D
Fail.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Goddamn son you're fucking dumb. Go back to first grade and redo common core reading comprehension skills.
Then again, I dont think there's much help for you.
Edit: BTW, I'm not the one posting pics of fat dudes with toy guns son. :p:D
Fail.
Ahh, I stand corrected. You put Regs ballsack up my ass and then fished them out. Much better.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Cool, I’m good with it then, but CTG is gonna have to forensically dissect that picture to confirm! Pick looks photoshopped to me, don’t see Reegies Ballsack hanging out?:D
Good to see you looking out for the kid, his mentors are really letting him drown.:)
Aww gee, thanks spoogemommy and slobby VD.
Damn spoogie, seems to me (and everyone else) that you're really familiar with what regor's
nutsack looks like. :eek::p
Step away from mirror. Think spoogie think! :rolleyes:
02_6i_got_this.gif

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Ahh, I stand corrected. You put Regs ballsack up my ass and then fished them out. Much better.
Can you stand with all that damage to your bung hole? Better sit corrected son.
Dont include me your fantasies man.
Fat naked dudes with toy guns and nutsacks are all you. ;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
@squeezer

Here's a suggestion for you Squeaky.

This Friday the 25th, Wicturds will attempt to bind Trump again with another spell!!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You actually believe your own bullshit don’t you? Your like a bag of Cheetos- all empty calories and no nutritional content (and orange like your hero). When I point out, for example, that your former hero Mattis believes Trump is harming our country you’re likely to respond with a picture of a stadium of Trumpkins. Guess, what Milli Vanilli used to fill stadiums too and they suck and had no worthwhile ideas on either foreign or domestic policy. You want to counter my argument? Then specifically address Mattis’s concerns over Trump and his policies. Otherwise why respond at all, Hopkins?

I have no intention of COUNTERING your argument.I intend to continue to contridict your trash with fact and results.You Win GMAC for some reason you are tolerated here.Your filthy fucked up constant comments re:The President Of The United States COCK and the continuous insults of his family have obviously been met with Approval.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
View attachment 809775
"babbling incoherently"
Perhaps it seems like that to you and some other seriously ignorant fools on here because you/they lack real knowledge through research about how this reality functions.
There are a lot of people that know of what I speak and others that are quietly intrigued. I will gladly take the arrows from ignorant fools such as you and your ilk to further the awakening process.
Step away from the mirror and don't be a hater just because it's way over your head. :rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So the Freedom Caucus stormed the super secret impeachment hearings.

Schiff then reportedly threatened GOP members with ethics violations after 25 Republican lawmakers remained in the room, per Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), adding that the Democrats' impeachment probe has "far too much fact for their comfort level, so they have to try to stop it from moving forward." (So much fact, in fact, that they have to conduct the probe in secret!)

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Where's the bitch ass two-faced RINO's.................colluding with the traitors?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
regor the boore...

I don't care if you believe the facts or not. What I am asking is what should the consequences be when ("If" for the factually challenged) a sitting president is shown to have told his personal attorney to extort a foreign government for personal (The said presidents) political gain?

Victory?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Cool, I’m good with it then, but CTG is gonna have to forensically dissect that picture to confirm! Pick looks photoshopped to me, don’t see Reegies Ballsack hanging out?:D
Good to see you looking out for the kid, his mentors are really letting him drown.:)

YRR’s boat pics check out fine. No layering or obvious chops.

Disturbingly, however, so do your S7 “fun cruise” boat pics...

346E6D69-8A1B-4907-800C-35912891B0E4.gif

I re-learned a valuable lesson today...there are certain curtains you DO NOT want to look behind.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
On July 28, 2016, Wasserman Schultz resigned from her position after WikiLeaks released a collection of stolen emails indicating that Wasserman Schultz and other members of the DNC staff had exercised bias against Senator Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic primaries.She was subsequently appointed honorary chair of the Clinton campaign's "50 state program".
Not to mention her threatening police about her confiscated laptop. And knowingly hiring the Pakastani IT Awan brothers who were hackers and spies.
Still waiting on the perp walks for these clowns.
7-27-17-dnc-staffers-awan-brothers_orig.png

Imran-Awan-678x356.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I do not have GMAC on ignore and will not put him on ignore.If Shintooo honestly believes Gmac has not crossed serious lines in this forum there nothing can be done.To my knowledge i have not posted in this thread.This gun situation is a dead end for me. I will defend myself, my family,my home until my final day.Nobody will be taking anything away from anyone in the United States.
Again GMAC,you are a seriously disturbed person that for some reason is tolerated in the RDP P&G.

The Below quoted posted in GIVE ME YOUR AR15 Thread.No consideration of what this man provokes??

View attachment 809717 View attachment 809718 View attachment 809719 View attachment 809720 Well you’re certainly more persuasive than Sweeper! Here’s his best 2A argument.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
YRR’s boat pics check out fine. No layering or obvious chops.

Disturbingly, however, so do your S7 “fun cruise” boat pics...

View attachment 809865

I re-learned a valuable lesson today...there are certain curtains you DO NOT want to look behind.
I’ll side with your expertise here but from a CT layman..... How did the kid chop Reegies Sac off his chin? I get the shaft is buried deep but the nutts gotta be hanging out?:):)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’ll side with your expertise here but from a CT layman..... How did the kid chop Reegies Sac off his chin? I get the shaft is buried deep but the nutts gotta be hanging out?:):)

Hey, how the hell should I know? yore the expert on male genitalia!

Better be careful SS, Shintooo is on the warpath.